Author Topic: Clean jokes thread!!!  (Read 136679 times)

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
Re: Clean jokes thread!!!
« Reply #150 on: June 09, 2010, 01:46:23 pm »
LMAOOOO @ mohit1234

Two guys were roaring down a country road on a motorcycle when the driver slowed up and pulled over. His leather jacket had a broken zipper, and he told his friend, "I can't drive anymore with the air hitting me in the chest like that." "Just put the jacket on backwards," his friend advised. They continued down the road but around the next bend, they lost control and wiped out. Banta came upon the accident and ran to call the police. They asked him, "Are they showing any signs of life?" "Well," Banta explained, "the driver was until I turned his head around the right way!"

lol this is nice :D
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline dodi23

• Before you meet your prince you have to kiss a lot of toads.
  • SF Master
  • MAN made beer, GOD made weed. Who do you trust?
« Reply #151 on: June 09, 2010, 01:49:17 pm »
Thanks golden girl :D :D

ya i heard this be4 but it still made me crack up!!

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #152 on: June 09, 2010, 01:50:28 pm »
Thanks golden girl :D :D

ya i heard this be4 but it still made me crack up!!

anytime girl

hahaha lol

Offline dodi23

• SF Master
« Reply #153 on: June 09, 2010, 02:00:04 pm »
What is it that prevents Blondes' admission to College? - High School!

There were three guys on top of the cn tower, and they met a genie, the genie said I will give you one wish each, what you wish for you will jump off and land in it. the first guy wished to land in gold, so off he jumped and landed in gold, the second guy wished for lots of money he landed in money, the third guy said I wish for,,, Oh man I forget, oh crap, and with out Knowing he landed in a pile of crap.

Offline dodi23

• SF Master
« Reply #154 on: June 09, 2010, 02:10:55 pm »
If you look like your photo in your passport - you surely need a vacation.

Speed gets you nowhere if you are on the wrong way.

The more I know people - the more I like my dog.

A sign in a psychiatrist's clinic says: "Madness is expensive - We accept Credit Cards".

Men are like toilets. Either they are taken or they are full of sh*t!!

We are born naked, wet and hungry. During the years everything becomes worst.

When a newly wedded man is happy, we understand why. When a man, after ten years of marriage, is happy, we don't understand why. It's all a question of time!

Chicken is the only animal we eat before it is borne and after it is dead

Be nice to your children. They are the ones who choose your old folk's home.

Offline dodi23

• SF Master
« Reply #155 on: June 09, 2010, 02:25:23 pm »
Attending a wedding for the first time, a little girl whispered
to her mother, "Why is the bride dressed in white?"

"Because white is the color of happiness and today is the
happiest day of her life." Her mother tried to explain, keeping
it simple.

The child thought about this for a moment, then said, "So, why
is the groom wearing black?"

Offline dodi23

• SF Master
« Reply #156 on: June 09, 2010, 02:28:44 pm »
Upon landing hard, the pilot got on the PA system, "Sorry, folks for the hard landing. It wasn't my fault, blame it on the asphalt."

On this particular flight, the airline pilot noted that he had "hammered the plane a little hard on the runway."

The airline policy was that he had to stand at the exit and apologize to each passenger getting off the plane, saying, "Thank you for flying XYZ airlines and sorry for the rough landing."

All the passengers had gotten off the plane, except for one little old lady, walking with a cane and wearing a hearing aid.

She proceeded to walk up to the pilot and and said, "Do you mind if I ask a question?"

He said, "Why no, ma'am, go ahead."

She then replied, "I didn't hear the announcement. Did we land, or were we shot down?"

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
  • Egyptian And so damn proud . I love you jesus!
« Reply #157 on: June 09, 2010, 07:18:14 pm »
+rep dodi ! awsome jokes

keep goin please !
NO secrets to SUCCESS , it is the result of 1.HARD WORK 2.GOOD PREPARATION 3.LEARNING FROM FAILURE
But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward-Balboa

Offline dodi23

• SF Master
« Reply #158 on: June 10, 2010, 12:02:44 pm »
Thanks kimo :D

Pete and Larry had not seen each other in many years. Now they had a long talk trying to fill in the gap of those years by telling about their lives. Finally Pete invited Larry to visit him in his new apartment.

"I've got a wife and three kids and I'd love to have you visit us."

"Great. Where do you live?"

"Here's the address. And there's plenty of parking behind the apartment. Park and come around to the front door, kick it open with your foot, go to the elevator and press the button with your left elbow, then enter! When you reach the sixth floor, go down the hall until you see my name on the door. Then press the doorbell with your right elbow and I'll let you in."

"Good. But tell me...what is all this business of kicking the front door open, then pressing elevator buttons with my right, then my left elbow?"

"Surely, you're not coming empty-handed."

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #159 on: June 10, 2010, 12:42:11 pm »
Thanks kimo :D

Pete and Larry had not seen each other in many years. Now they had a long talk trying to fill in the gap of those years by telling about their lives. Finally Pete invited Larry to visit him in his new apartment.

"I've got a wife and three kids and I'd love to have you visit us."

"Great. Where do you live?"

"Here's the address. And there's plenty of parking behind the apartment. Park and come around to the front door, kick it open with your foot, go to the elevator and press the button with your left elbow, then enter! When you reach the sixth floor, go down the hall until you see my name on the door. Then press the doorbell with your right elbow and I'll let you in."

"Good. But tell me...what is all this business of kicking the front door open, then pressing elevator buttons with my right, then my left elbow?"

"Surely, you're not coming empty-handed."

haha lol

Offline dodi23

• SF Master
« Reply #160 on: June 10, 2010, 04:27:44 pm »
Lawyer: I have some good news and some bad news.
Client: Well, give me the bad news first.
Lawyer: The bad news is that the DNA tests showed that it was your blood they found all over the crime scene
Client: Oh no! I'm ruined! What's the good news?
Lawyer: The good news is your cholesterol is down to 130!

Offline dodi23

• SF Master
« Reply #161 on: June 10, 2010, 04:33:05 pm »
Three sons left home, went out on their own and prospered. Getting back together, they discussed the gifts they were able to give their elderly mother. The first said, "I built a big house for our mother." The second said, "I sent her a Mercedes with a driver." The third smiled and said, "I've got you both beat. You remember how mom enjoyed reading the Bible? And you know she can't see very well. So I sent her a remarkable parrot that recites the entire Bible. It took elders in the church 12 years to teach him. He's one of a kind. Mama just has to name the chapter and verse, and the parrot recites it."

Soon thereafter, mom sent out her letters of thanks: "Milton," she wrote one son, "The house you built is so huge. I live in only one room, but I have to clean the whole house."

"Gerald," she wrote to another, "I am too old to travel. I stay most of the time at home, so I rarely use the Mercedes. And the driver is so rude!"

"Dearest Donald," she wrote to her third son, "You have the good sense to know what your mother likes. The chicken was delicious."

Offline I'm a mistake - legalize abortion!

• SF Farseer
« Reply #162 on: June 10, 2010, 05:25:48 pm »
The Canoe

A Frenchman, an Englishman, and a New Yorker were captured by a fierce tribe. The chief comes to them and says, “The bad news is that now that we’ve caught you,we’re going to kill you, and then use your skins to build a canoe. The good news is that you get to choose how you die."

“The Frenchman says, “I take ze poison.” The chief gives him some poison, the Frenchman says, “Vive la France!” and drinks it down.

The Englishman says, “A pistol for me, please.” The chief gives him a pistol, he points it at his head, says, “God save the queen!” and blows his brains out.

The New Yorker says, “Gimme a fork.” The chief is puzzled, but he shrugs and gives him a fork. The New
Yorker takes the fork and starts jabbing himself all over the stomach, the sides, the chest, everywhere. There’s blood gushing out all over, it’s horrible. The chief is appalled,
and screams, “What are you doing???”

The New Yorker looks at the chief and says, “So much for your canoe!”
If you don't like my driving, then stay off the sidewalk

Offline dodi23

• SF Master
« Reply #163 on: June 10, 2010, 05:30:41 pm »
10 Office Rules:

10. Never walk without a document -- People with documents look like hardworking employees headed to important meetings. People with nothing in their hands look like they're headed for the cafeteria. People with a newspaper in their hand look like they're headed for the toilet. Above all, make sure you carry loads of stuff home with you at night, thus generating the false impression that you work longer hours than you really do.

9. Use computers to look busy -- Any time you use a computer, it looks like "work" to the casual observer. You can send and receive personal e-mail, chat and have a blast without doing anything remotely related to work. These aren't exactly the societal benefits that the proponents of the computer revolution would like to talk about, but they're not bad either. When you get caught by your boss -- and you will get caught -- your best defense is to claim you're teaching yourself to use new software, thus saving valuable training dollars.

8. Messy desk -- only top management can get away with a clean desk. For the rest of us, it looks like we're not working hard enough. Build huge piles of documents around your workspace. To the observer, last year's work looks the same as today's work; it's volume that counts. Pile them high and wide. If you know somebody is coming to your cubicle, bury the document you'll need halfway down in an existing stack and rummage for it when he/she arrives.

7. Voice mail -- Never answer your phone if you have voice mail. People don't call you just because they want to give you something for nothing -- they call because they want YOU to do work for THEM. That's no way to live. Screen all your calls through voice mail. If somebody leaves a message for you and it sounds like impending work, respond during lunch hour when you know they're not there -- it looks like you're hardworking and conscientious even though you're being a devious weasel.

6. Look impatient and annoyed -- According to George Costanza, one should also always try to look impatient and annoyed to give off the impression that you're always busy.

5. Leave the office late -- Always leave the office late, especially when the boss is still around. You could read magazines and storybooks that you always wanted to read. Make sure you walk past the boss' room on your way out. Send important e-mails at unearthly hours (i.e. 9:35pm, 7:05am, etc.) and during public holidays.

4. Creative sighing for effect -- Sigh loudly when there are many people around, giving the impression that you are under extreme pressure.

3. Stacking strategy -- It is not enough to pile lots of documents on the table. Put lots of books on the floor, etc. (thick computer manuals are the best).

2. Build vocabulary -- Read up on some computer magazines and pick out all the jargon and new products. Use the phrases freely when in conversation with bosses. Remember, they don't have to understand what you say, but you sure sound impressive.

1. MOST IMPORTANT -- DON'T forward this to your boss by mistake!

Offline dodi23

• SF Master
« Reply #164 on: June 10, 2010, 05:31:30 pm »
looool @ lord kratos