General Chat NEW! The Student Forums Chatroom > Funnies

Clean jokes thread!!!

<< < (2/256) > >>

I'm a mistake - legalize abortion!:

--- Quote from: Shoshou..Mony on June 07, 2010, 04:55:52 am ---He made my Jokes and Riddles thread dirty and now he is making a new one!

Nice try! ha ha! I will remove all your dirty jokes from my threads and it will stay clean as it was before. :P

--- End quote ---

Yours thread and my thread aren't the same. :P Yours is a jokes + riddles thread whereas my is a pure jokes only thread. ;)

You'll remove all my dirty jokes from your thread? ::) It's going to take you hours...... :P

Monica:

--- Quote from: Lord Kratos on June 07, 2010, 04:58:13 am ---Yours thread and my thread aren't the same. :P Yours is a jokes + riddles thread whereas my is a pure jokes only thread. ;)

You'll remove all my dirty jokes from your thread? ::) It's going to take you hours...... :P

--- End quote ---

BWAHAHAHAHA IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT TAKES HOURS!

YOUR POST COUNT WILL DECREASE BY 700 NOW! HA!!!  :P

This is what you get from competing with my precious thread!  :'(

--- Quote from: Shoshou..Mony on June 07, 2010, 05:03:02 am ---
YOUR POST COUNT WILL DECREASE BY 700 NOW! HA!!!  :P

--- End quote ---

Do it!!!!! :P  Then I'll be the 1st member to have 25 reputation with 101 posts!!! 8)

Monica:

--- Quote from: Lord Kratos on June 07, 2010, 05:11:22 am ---Do it!!!!! :P  Then I'll be the 1st member to have 25 reputation with 101 posts!!! 8)

--- End quote ---

I was joking. I am a nice girl  :( but I am really hurt now. =|

I'm sorry if you're hurt. :(  Here's a joke for you. :)

Case study

I was having a drink at a local restaurant with my friend Justin when he spotted an attractive woman sitting at the bar. After an hour of gathering his courage, he approached her and asked, "Would you mind if I chatted with you for a while?"

She responded by yelling at the top of her lungs, "No, I won't come over to your place tonight!"

With everyone in the restaurant staring, Justin crept back to our table, puzzled and humiliated. A few minutes later, the woman walked over to us and apologized.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you," she said, "but I'm a graduate student in psychology and I'm studying human reaction to embarrassing situations."

At the top of his lungs Justin responded, "What do you mean, two hundred dollars?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version