Author Topic: Let's 'help' each other!  (Read 37446 times)

Monica

Re: Let's 'help' each other!
« Reply #450 on: May 27, 2010, 12:43:07 am »
omg  ::) My dad told me the same thing exactly wallah. LOL. He said "el mohem 5alsi bas w ba3dain nashoof eli ha7sel" haha  :P

You can work as an assistant in any school or office.

I am taking Math and Accounting as w a2 plus el french. Aslan el sir said this is too much to take 5 subjects in only 8 months  :-\

Math A2 was uhh ya3ni. Expecting an A OR an A* in french and accounting. Also maybe an A or B for Math AS bas Math A2 I believe I will resit this subject 3ashan I did it alone without a teacher.

Offline unknown 101

• SF Joker
  • SF Master
  • FEELING GREATER THAN EVERR :D
« Reply #451 on: May 27, 2010, 12:55:03 am »
omg  ::) My dad told me the same thing exactly wallah. LOL. He said "el mohem 5alsi bas w ba3dain nashoof eli ha7sel" haha  :P

You can work as an assistant in any school or office.

I am taking Math and Accounting as w a2 plus el french. Aslan el sir said this is too much to take 5 subjects in only 8 months  :-\

Math A2 was uhh ya3ni. Expecting an A OR an A* in french and accounting. Also maybe an A or B for Math AS bas Math A2 I believe I will resit this subject 3ashan I did it alone without a teacher.

hahaha egyptian dads think alike!! :)

thats wat all the teachers say, thats what they told me, but they dont know that egyptians have super powers and can do anything :P :P
and at the end i turned out to be the smartest in bio a2 ( ask mani, but he wont admit it ;) ) alhamdullilah :)

inshallah u will get all A* and  wont resit any exams, bas leih m2a5ateesh private tution for the A2 math??

Monica

« Reply #452 on: May 27, 2010, 01:01:56 am »
I did take a private tution for math A2. I am taking in a centre but I did not attend any of the classes maybe just few of them. Ya3ni we paid el money and everything but I just didn't attend the classes due to some reasons with my private life and I had a clash By the way accounting and math. So it was either I attend Math A2 or accounting. Habal.

I did it alone, it is not difficult bas I didn't practice it much..I concentrated on other subjects more.

MashAllah. You will be a good doc then. What shall I call that? Smartness or nerdness?  :P Ya3ni bio aslan is full of memorizing unlike math ma7tag moo5.  :P

Offline unknown 101

• SF Joker
  • SF Master
« Reply #453 on: May 27, 2010, 01:08:42 am »
I did take a private tution for math A2. I am taking in a centre but I did not attend any of the classes maybe just few of them. Ya3ni we paid el money and everything but I just didn't attend the classes due to some reasons with my private life and I had a clash By the way accounting and math. So it was either I attend Math A2 or accounting. Habal.

I did it alone, it is not difficult bas I didn't practice it much..I concentrated on other subjects more.

MashAllah. You will be a good doc then. What shall I call that? Smartness or nerdness?  :P Ya3ni bio aslan is full of memorizing unlike math ma7tag moo5.  :P

hahaha, thats why i suck in A2 chem, i thought it was easy from what i had to study, but when i did pastpapers with my teacher, i couldnt answer a full question!!! :S

inshallah, hahaha u could call it smartness, bio as was easy but i hope ppr 4 bio comes easy, cuz its really hard!!
and dont worry i let u design my future house when u gradute from handasa :P

Monica

« Reply #454 on: May 27, 2010, 01:12:57 am »
Chemistry A-level is :S My sis took that subject and it wasn't easy. InshAllah you will do great and the curve will be low.

L2a inshAllah bio paper 4 will be alright. You said you are smart fa akeed you can do it. =]

loool haha meen 2al aslan eno I will enter Handast decor? Your brother fi handasa decor?

Your future house..nai tetgwaez wala eh?  ::) ::)

Offline unknown 101

• SF Joker
  • SF Master
« Reply #455 on: May 27, 2010, 01:16:16 am »
Chemistry A-level is :S My sis took that subject and it wasn't easy. InshAllah you will do great and the curve will be low.

L2a inshAllah bio paper 4 will be alright. You said you are smart fa akeed you can do it. =]

loool haha meen 2al aslan eno I will enter Handast decor? Your brother fi handasa decor?

Your future house..nai tetgwaez wala eh?  ::) ::)

inshallah :)

hahaha, no a5oya lesa first year handasa, el mafrood yet5asas next year, we howa 3ayz handast petrol

hahaha, no i intend to be lonely for the rest of my life :P , and u?

Monica

« Reply #456 on: May 27, 2010, 01:21:23 am »
Ah still first year. How many bro/sis do you have?

My sis is in her 4th year of Uni already.

You want to be lonely? ah nice. I get proposals from now already so I don't think I will stay single for long.  ::) :P

Offline unknown 101

• SF Joker
  • SF Master
« Reply #457 on: May 27, 2010, 01:24:28 am »
Ah still first year. How many bro/sis do you have?

My sis is in her 4th year of Uni already.

You want to be lonely? ah nice. I get proposals from now already so I don't think I will stay single for long.  ::) :P

i have 2 brothers, u??

yea i just love the fact that i can sit all day alone watching tv and eating popcorn without being interrupted :P:P
dont forget to send an invitation to unknown 101 for ur wedding :P

Monica

« Reply #458 on: May 27, 2010, 01:28:27 am »
MashAllah. 3 boys! No girls? I bet you drove your mom crazy.

I have one brother and one sister. I am the middle child.  :P

You will not want to stay alone once you fall for someone. =] This is life and starting your own family is a necessity. =]

::) I am still 16, will have to wait till I finish my studies inshAllah.  :P

Offline unknown 101

• SF Joker
  • SF Master
« Reply #459 on: May 27, 2010, 01:33:23 am »
MashAllah. 3 boys! No girls? I bet you drove your mom crazy.

I have one brother and one sister. I am the middle child.  :P

You will not want to stay alone once you fall for someone. =] This is life and starting your own family is a necessity. =]

::) I am still 16, will have to wait till I finish my studies inshAllah.  :P

i dont, but my brothers do, hahahah :)

im the middle child as well, hahaha (they are always the best) :P

hopefully i wont have to fall to get that someone, i prefer getting them when im standing, lol :P

its ok, just say u dont want to invite me!!! hahahahha

Monica

« Reply #460 on: May 27, 2010, 01:38:50 am »
My bro is 9 years old. Really spoiled since he is the youngest and hahaha yes being in the middle is the best. My sis is the one who takes ALL the responsibility, now after she leaving for Uni ana ba2at the one taking care of everything  :(

LOL they say the middle child howa la2eem, idk why they say that  :P

haha lame joke. ::)

and HAHAHAHAHA..looool dude! I was serious..I have to finish my studies first..loooooool didn't mean it that way. haha.

Offline unknown 101

• SF Joker
  • SF Master
« Reply #461 on: May 27, 2010, 01:43:52 am »
My bro is 9 years old. Really spoiled since he is the youngest and hahaha yes being in the middle is the best. My sis is the one who takes ALL the responsibility, now after she leaving for Uni ana ba2at the one taking care of everything  :(

LOL they say the middle child howa la2eem, idk why they say that  :P

haha lame joke. ::)

and HAHAHAHAHA..looool dude! I was serious..I have to finish my studies first..loooooool didn't mean it that way. haha.

hahaah yeah!! now if anythings happens when my parents arent at home they blame it on me!!!

maybe cuz we are ;) both of my brothers get mad at me cuz i keep makin fun of them non-stop, ahahahhaha :P

hahaha, im just messin with you, i know u wont invite me :P lmao

anyways i g2g pray

talk to u 2morrow inshallah, Take care :)

Monica

« Reply #462 on: May 27, 2010, 01:48:39 am »
LOL at home bro and sis are always against me. I keep cracking lame jokes about them. hahaha  :P

Sis is close to me though <3 and my brother is like my son <3  ::) :P

hahaha when there will be a wedding aslan from the first place we will talk about this.

Salam. =]

Monica

« Reply #463 on: May 27, 2010, 10:53:27 pm »
No one posted here today!  Where is Roxy and everyone else?!

Offline unknown 101

• SF Joker
  • SF Master
« Reply #464 on: May 27, 2010, 11:00:30 pm »
No one posted here today!  Where is Roxy and everyone else?!

i have been dared not to post anything on this thread hahahhahah :P
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 11:02:58 pm by unknown 101 »