Author Topic: Was 9-11 an inside job???  (Read 9456 times)

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
Re: Was 9-11 an inside job???
« Reply #75 on: May 20, 2010, 02:35:37 pm »
Theres been much discussion about Afganistan attack I see.

Well, the main plan of the US is to attack Pakistan through Afganistan. They're already fuelling up India against Pakistan.

Personally, I don't like Pakistan to be honest.

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2010, 06:01:23 pm »
WOW!!

so the US. blew up the two towers, and killed over 3000 people, to invade Afghanistan, they did that to be nearer to Pakistan, and now they're fueling up India against Pakistan. To invade Pakistan.

I don't think so!! :P hehe

Why do they want to invade Pakistan?
Read my blog @ www.avenuesq8.wordpress.com

and follow me on twitter @ www.twitter.com/Q80BOY

Offline bulono

• SF Citizen
« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2010, 06:15:22 pm »
what we write are just what we know and believe but the truth can be very different.....1 thing that is clear is that taliban 1 motivating force against America which is its actions in Iraq Afghanistan and its support to Israel...

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2010, 06:28:57 pm »
what we write are just what we know and believe but the truth can be very different.....1 thing that is clear is that taliban 1 motivating force against America which is its actions in Iraq Afghanistan and its support to Israel...

Why do taliban care if the US. are supporting Israel or Zimbabwea or even the maldives? Why can't we all stick to our own countries, and not bother blowing things up in other countries because theyre not a certain religon or theyre supporting someone else?

The US. is not a mental patient who invades countries out of thin air, something provokes them, if everybody put their hands in their countries and worked on improving their homes instead of caring about other countries, then the world would be a better place!

Was 9-11 an inside job? There's a saying in English, dont cry over spilled milk, the people are dead, the families are shattered, the memories are scarred, these 'conspiracy theories' should give it a break because all theyre doing is making it up .. posting parts of a speech and continuing the rest from their own imaginations.

What we have to focus on now is not to provoke the big guys, and if youre familiar to world poltiics I think we know who they are, Iran are playing around, sending threats that will even affect me in Kuwait. So what do we do? We dont go and blow up a car in there, we go and speak to the leader, if the leader is a whacko dictator who likes killing (Hitler, Stalin, Saddam) then we simply kill HIM and try to improve their countries.

The US. helped Afghanistan when they invaded, they helped Iraq when they invaded. Soldiers are dying too you know? it's not just the afghans and iraqis who are dying everyday!

Offline bulono

• SF Citizen
« Reply #79 on: May 20, 2010, 06:44:59 pm »
Why do taliban care if the US. are supporting Israel or Zimbabwea or even the maldives? Why can't we all stick to our own countries, and not bother blowing things up in other countries because theyre not a certain religon or theyre supporting someone else?

The US. is not a mental patient who invades countries out of thin air, something provokes them, if everybody put their hands in their countries and worked on improving their homes instead of caring about other countries, then the world would be a better place!

Was 9-11 an inside job? There's a saying in English, dont cry over spilled milk, the people are dead, the families are shattered, the memories are scarred, these 'conspiracy theories' should give it a break because all theyre doing is making it up .. posting parts of a speech and continuing the rest from their own imaginations.

What we have to focus on now is not to provoke the big guys, and if youre familiar to world poltiics I think we know who they are, Iran are playing around, sending threats that will even affect me in Kuwait. So what do we do? We dont go and blow up a car in there, we go and speak to the leader, if the leader is a whacko dictator who likes killing (Hitler, Stalin, Saddam) then we simply kill HIM and try to improve their countries.

The US. helped Afghanistan when they invaded, they helped Iraq when they invaded. Soldiers are dying too you know? it's not just the afghans and iraqis who are dying everyday!

Taliban invaded from no where ...they are the local people ...they are the people who have been affected by the actions of American army.....their are taliban in afghanistan and Iraq who want America to leave their country alone.....

Offline bulono

• SF Citizen
« Reply #80 on: May 20, 2010, 06:46:15 pm »
the families have died,families have shattered houses destroyed and u expect those affected to just sit back and relax....???

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #81 on: May 20, 2010, 06:53:30 pm »
Taliban invaded from no where ...they are the local people ...they are the people who have been affected by the actions of American army.....their are taliban in afghanistan and Iraq who want America to leave their country alone.....

If you read the news .. it's a car bomb in Iraq killed 20 people .. or a suicide bomber in Afghanistan blew up and killed 10 people, 30 critically injured etc.

They want the US. to leave so they can continue playing ..

.. Obama is leaving them alone gradually, he cant just pack up and leave, hes ensuring the place is secure, but is it?

and to answer your second post ..

WHY were families dead?
WHY were houses shattered?
WHY is the US. doing this?

Trust me its not fun, and the soldiers who come back from these army bases are just scarred for life, theyre socially changed, and different after killing all these people, they dont enjoy this!

But when Taliban blow something up .. they react .. if you think Taliban are angels, then why dont they stop the fighting? Its their country no? cant they just admit defeat and move on, let their country be governed and led to a better future .. why do THEY want to rule it?

Offline bulono

• SF Citizen
« Reply #82 on: May 20, 2010, 07:03:08 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW1-_JmXQt0..after so much suffering how do u expect them not to show their anger..

when no countries leaders are ready to help the people take it into their own hands and this is a normal reaction......
and it would be better to ask a Palestinian about why many Palestinians hate America.....

Offline bulono

• SF Citizen
« Reply #83 on: May 20, 2010, 07:09:11 pm »
If you read the news .. it's a car bomb in Iraq killed 20 people .. or a suicide bomber in Afghanistan blew up and killed 10 people, 30 critically injured etc.

They want the US. to leave so they can continue playing ..

.. Obama is leaving them alone gradually, he cant just pack up and leave, hes ensuring the place is secure, but is it?

and to answer your second post ..

WHY were families dead?
WHY were houses shattered?
WHY is the US. doing this?

Trust me its not fun, and the soldiers who come back from these army bases are just scarred for life, theyre socially changed, and different after killing all these people, they dont enjoy this!

But when Taliban blow something up .. they react .. if you think Taliban are angels, then why dont they stop the fighting? Its their country no? cant they just admit defeat and move on, let their country be governed and led to a better future .. why do THEY want to rule it?
i dont agree with the actions of taliban....many people die in pakistan because of their actions but we need to find their root ....why do they do it ...what motivates them to do it .....and i definetly want to eradicate them from our world....these people are spreading the wrong teaching of Islam....but i ask again what is it that makes them blow themselves up ,what makes do such things.....

holtadit

« Reply #84 on: May 20, 2010, 07:14:30 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW1-_JmXQt0..after so much suffering how do u expect them not to show their anger..

when no countries leaders are ready to help the people take it into their own hands and this is a normal reaction......
and it would be better to ask a Palestinian about why many Palestinians hate America.....

Why do you keep posting youtube links ? What makes them so proof-worthy ?

Offline bulono

• SF Citizen
« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2010, 07:17:20 pm »
people are turning to violence in places where there are long standing unresolved political crises....what is the cause of this situation that we have in Palestine.....the crises was born after the first world war and look at kashmir the problem started in 1947 dont u think the people over their are frustrated with this long unsolved problem....

Offline bulono

• SF Citizen
« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2010, 07:18:39 pm »
i post youtube videos because u see videos that u dont usually see on tv

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2010, 07:22:23 pm »
i'll comment at your first post, showing how the israelis are torturing the palestinians, thats an ongoing debate mate, and if it was started here I would defintly not take part because its wrong and will only say its wrong, i cant argue anything. Palestinians should hate Israel and not America. If America supprts Isreal its non of their busniesses.

and i fully agree with ur second post .. and ask the same question .. why are they blowing up?!

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2010, 07:29:23 pm »
i post youtube videos because u see videos that u dont usually see on tv

but most of them are made by unproffesional people .. and contain made up stuff or stuff that is made to look bad .. not  trusted source but as u said does contain unseen videos :)

Offline bulono

• SF Citizen
« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2010, 07:32:01 pm »
its wrong but they r doing it and we must stop them and show them the truth.....i think i have said it many times the basic reason are the military actions of America in Afghanistan and Iraq but this is not the way to react....do u know when soviet union invaded Afghanistan America funded Pakistan to motivate people to fight against soviet army....that is when people were called to do Jihad against the invaders that is the soviet army and these people were helped by america through Pakistan.....but later they got out of hand and this idea of Jihad was spread not against soviet army but against America because now their was only one foreign army in Afghanistan that was American army.....