Author Topic: Biology P3 AS practical help.  (Read 1869 times)

Offline ammarfarook

Biology P3 AS practical help.
« on: May 17, 2010, 02:51:33 pm »
Hi guys!! firstly good luck to all of us for the Practical.
I need your help! I find myself usually stuck in P3 on annotation of the plan diagram we have just drawn. Can somebody somehow show me a diagram here in which an air space of human body is labelled? Like I'm confused that if we have to draw an air space, how and what do we label in it. Also how to distinguish and label longitudinal and circular muscles!
Any help on the topic or any diagram would be much appreciated.
Cheers!  :D

Offline ammarfarook

Re: Biology P3 AS practical help.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 08:23:45 pm »
78 people have viewed this topic...and none replied!! Thats discouraging!
I have my exam tomorrow...and I'd really appreciate if someone could take out time to answer my question....how to label airways e.g. bronchioles...and how to distinguish between longitudinal and circular muscles?
Thanks

Offline unknown 101

• SF Joker
  • SF Master
  • FEELING GREATER THAN EVERR :D
Re: Biology P3 AS practical help.
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 11:09:35 pm »
78 people have viewed this topic...and none replied!! Thats discouraging!
I have my exam tomorrow...and I'd really appreciate if someone could take out time to answer my question....how to label airways e.g. bronchioles...and how to distinguish between longitudinal and circular muscles?
Thanks

if it asks u to draw a plan diagram then u just draw the outlines of the cell with no cell organelles using clear, sharp and unbroken lines to get the marks!
if it asks u to label then ,from ur knowledge about bronchioles (eg. irregular blocks of cartiledge for larger bronchioles, smaller bronchioles dont have cartiledge, surrounded by smooth muscles, etc.) find them and label them
and for the 2nd question i dont think that these are in the syllabus!!