Author Topic: lord kratos here 8)  (Read 30563 times)

Alpha

Re: lord kratos here 8)
« Reply #210 on: May 13, 2010, 05:00:49 pm »
Nope, calling him GOD reminds that I'm a GOD too. ;)(Thanks for the suggestion though  ;D)

(uhhm,I wonder whose name has got H~u~m~a~n written under it. :P)
so u dont trust humans huh? :o that's too bad. :(
 means u don't even trust urself.
(people who dont trust themselves are called pyschotics i guess).means u don't even trust that u r alive.u shouldn't say serious stuff like that so easily though.I mean calling urself god might be a sin but not trusting creation and urself is THE GREATEST SIN.It haunts ur mind till INFINITY(u don't even get to reach omega and it continues for infinity. thats the worst thing possible in existence, dying is a lot easier) .So I suggest that U get urself a pscyhiatrist. :P :P(i got u there didn't i? :P)

@ Shoushou -me, hurt? in ur dreams.Not even Goku's full powered Spirit Bomb can hurt me. :P
I'm having fun too  :)- thats why I'm answering ur posts. :DAlways good to have more people to talk with. ;D(In his mind he's thinking - haha u fools, u guys are helping me to have the longest intro page. ;)
In a way my conquest is already 1% complete. :P)(joking- hope i'm not offfensive)

Somebody who does not brag, surely.  :P

True, I won't lie, I don't even trust myself completely, just do not interprete that as a lack of confidence. Made clear before you start hopping.  :P

You know what? Use Wikipedia, and search for the meaning of psychotics.  :P Since you seem to be trusting anything you don't know about well...  ::)

I mean calling urself god might be a sin but not trusting creation and urself is THE GREATEST SIN.

It's because you called yourself God that I suddenly lost all my trust. lol  :P  :D
Na, seriously, I said I don't trust humans, never talked of God. They ate the apple despite having sworn not to, how can they be trustworthy?

I see you stumble...  ;)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 05:03:39 pm by ~Alpha »

Monica

« Reply #211 on: May 13, 2010, 05:05:48 pm »
Alright golden girl. He just got warned. Next time you would be banned. =]

Lord Kartos please be aware of the rules.

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #212 on: May 13, 2010, 05:06:47 pm »

y me banned?!?! ..what did i do ? :-\
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #213 on: May 13, 2010, 05:07:16 pm »

YOU would be banned ? :S
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #214 on: May 13, 2010, 05:10:10 pm »
I think she means he
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline I'm a mistake - legalize abortion!

• SF Farseer
« Reply #215 on: May 13, 2010, 05:13:45 pm »
@ alpha -yeah, I like to fight against odds. ;)U french or what?? ???(google translate is the best ;D)

@ roxy -  I'm really sorry roxy :(. plz forgive me If i hurt u.I didn't know u were going to get mad at me.....

Again, I'm sorry , sorry till infinity  :(

Man, sometimes I am such a jerk... :(

For the compensation, u can call me BOOM 1 time. :(okay, 2 then.I will buy all of ur weapons too.
PLZ cheer up now ,will u ?

@ shoushou -check the post again plz.I didnt talk about religion. I talked about GOD.GOD and RELIGION are not the same thing(the rule says u can't talk about religion)Believing in god doesn't include believing in religion. ....but still I am sorry I guess i have gone off limits.... :( Guys, plz forgive me if u can.....
If you don't like my driving, then stay off the sidewalk

Alpha

« Reply #216 on: May 13, 2010, 05:16:57 pm »
@ alpha -yeah, I like to fight against odds. ;)U french or what?? ???(google translate is the best ;D)

@ roxy -  I'm really sorry roxy :(. plz forgive me If i hurt u.I didn't know u were going to get mad at me.....

For the compensation, u can call me BOOM 1 time. :(okay, 2 then.I will buy all of ur weapons too.

@ shoushou -check the post again plz.I didnt talk about religion. I talked about GOD.GOD and RELIGION are not the same thing(the rule says u can't talk about religion)Believing in god doesn't include believing in religion. ....but still I am sorry I guess i have gone off limits.... :( Guys, plz forgive me if u can.....

Mauritius forms part of the Francophonie. I'm not French, but Mauritian.   ;)

What did google translate say? Lemme just check if it's trustworthy, lol.  ::)

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #217 on: May 13, 2010, 05:17:29 pm »

lol- you make me feel bad now.

That's okay. Lets just change the topic, I don't feel comfortable speaking about God in such a manner :)

LOL- Nahh mate- no need to call you BOOM! He brings down horrible memories :P

Sooo- whacha up too ?

• SF Farseer
« Reply #218 on: May 13, 2010, 05:22:11 pm »
playing fifa 10 on my pc ;). ;D and pausing sometimes to check out the posts. ;D ;D

@golden girl - sorry Forgive me :(.I'll be careful next time. :-X

@alpha -I see you stumble...  ;).whatdya mean?? ??? ???
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 05:25:16 pm by lord kratos »

Alpha

« Reply #219 on: May 13, 2010, 05:31:39 pm »
playing fifa 10 on my pc ;). ;D and pausing sometimes to check out the posts. ;D ;D

@golden girl - sorry Forgive me :(.I'll be careful next time. :-X

@alpha -I see you stumble...  ;).whatdya mean?? ??? ???

On the verge of falling--losing via lack of sensible arguments.  ;)

• SF Farseer
« Reply #220 on: May 13, 2010, 05:48:54 pm »

On the verge of falling--losing via lack of sensible arguments.  ;)

boooo! boooo!  >:(alpha that's cheating u know :), u attack me twice with one comment , huh? ::)

(opens qbasic and types code for infinite loop-"Alpha"  hacks alpha's computer and displays the loop there on her screen:P)Take that!!!!! :D I'm attacking u till infinity!!!!!ha ha haa ;D :D :P
How r u gonna defend against that? ::) ;) :P

nid404

« Reply #221 on: May 13, 2010, 05:51:33 pm »
@kratos- SHUT UP  :P JK

holtadit

« Reply #222 on: May 13, 2010, 06:09:47 pm »
@kratos seriously man, just stop... its no longer funny - 12 pages of randomness is wasting your time. Go study or something.

Sorry to kill your mojo, but I am being candid here.

• SF Farseer
« Reply #223 on: May 13, 2010, 06:57:53 pm »
@kratos seriously man, just stop... its no longer funny - 12 pages of randomness is wasting your time. Go study or something.

Sorry to kill your mojo, but I am being candid here.

@ ari nice too see u again. ;D. I am only 2 days old dude ;).But I think u r right.I guess enemies give the best suggestion huh? :P(joke)
I was trying to conquer the intro thread.  :D Guess I succeeded in that...... ;) :P
Thank u guys for giving me a BOOMISH welcome :P.I wouldn't have succeeded with ur help ;D.
So now can any mod or admin lock this thread??(gets out and starts looking for other threads-Now,which thread should I conquer first ;) :P)

Monica

« Reply #224 on: May 13, 2010, 07:00:19 pm »
*people running away from SF because Kratos posting everywhere now*  :P :P

JK...I liked you long intro, you made a recored here. ;)

No, we won't lock the topic. =]