Author Topic: Marriage  (Read 49121 times)

Offline sweetest angel

• Oh dear beach I await...
  • SF Geek
Re: Marriage
« Reply #240 on: May 11, 2010, 07:40:13 am »
Well, I see nothing wierd in that. But, tell me, will she not have trouble getting married then?

maybe if the person she chooses is shallow to think about her through her age not her personality that has developed better at that age. I think a storng man doesn't take by the looks/age.
"Dont fear the creation, but fear the creator who has created the creation you fear"
"If you educate a man, you educate an individual, but if you educate a female, you educate a nation"
 I DO WHAT I WANT WHERE I WANT WHEN I WANT if mom says ok.

Monica

« Reply #241 on: May 11, 2010, 07:40:42 am »

shousho....Its okay :). rabena ma3aki in ur exams though. We you can continue to debate 3adi. Bas i got your point in this topic and no problem, deep down there I know i'll have to get married someday, I am just not looking forward to it. The society is much stronger than my views, but the longer i argue the longer i'll hold on. Or atleast I think so :P

Well, I am glad then that you know that someday you have to get married.

Yala, eb2i pm me ba25ar a5barak and what you are doing w keda. Egyptians ba2a na2dar na5ood w nadi fel kalam  :P raghi ya3ni :P

LOL, InshAllah you will do great in your exams! I am really out of this debate, I spoke too much. =]

@Nid, agree. =]

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
« Reply #242 on: May 11, 2010, 07:44:59 am »
I just dont feel like debating today, I mean, the points you all state are general, and like quite frankly, can easily be defeated by logic, what you have to do is put in emotional choices and not logical ones, so that the person who is debating you hesitates to rite mch!

Offline Meticulous

• SF Master
« Reply #243 on: May 11, 2010, 08:20:56 am »
I missed the party yesterday.

***exam***

« Reply #244 on: May 11, 2010, 08:25:18 am »
OMG this is what happens when i return after 7 hrs !!! 3 pages

@mony and @sweetest angel     please dont take things personally  this is just a debate and every one has their opinion

m not so good at debating so please bear with me

the point is not that all shouldn't get married then obviously the earth would be a lot of different its just that a few people dont believe in the concept of marriage

Monica

« Reply #245 on: May 11, 2010, 08:35:40 am »
LOL, actually I posted that long post yesterday because the forum was so quiet and then all a sudden everyone starts debating again.  :P

*showing off* lol JK.  :P

***exam***

« Reply #246 on: May 11, 2010, 08:39:05 am »
hehe its cool

its good to have forum worked up  and as  admin u would love that :D

i like debates  but long posts noooooooooooooooooo
i just dont like reading too much :P

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #247 on: May 11, 2010, 08:40:14 am »
My keyboard is ringing in my ears

***exam***

« Reply #248 on: May 11, 2010, 08:41:50 am »
lol thats what debates can do

Monica

« Reply #249 on: May 11, 2010, 08:44:22 am »
hehe its cool

its good to have forum worked up  and as  admin u would love that :D

i like debates  but long posts noooooooooooooooooo
i just dont like reading too much :P

guess what? I haven't slept since yesterday. bwahaha  :P and I have an exam in the morning.

@Astar...loool..I bet you always even dream of it in your sleep. It is because you are always typing.

***exam***

« Reply #250 on: May 11, 2010, 08:52:41 am »
go get some sleep
even i didnt sleep since yest but gave my exam
its been more than 2 days i supp that i havent slept :P

***exam***

« Reply #251 on: May 11, 2010, 08:54:12 am »
when is ur next exam
cuz need 2 disturb u for acc :P  ;)
go get proper sleep n get done with exam and m there to disturb you  most inti accountant :P

Monica

« Reply #252 on: May 11, 2010, 09:05:36 am »
Yes sure! I've been busy with pure Math, that's why not been solving accounting for some time.

After I get over with math and french we will sit there and just do ACCOUNTING, ACCOUNTING AND ACCOUNTING!  :P

Your questions make me practice so it is not disturbing really. =]

***exam***

« Reply #253 on: May 11, 2010, 09:11:44 am »
happy then :P :)
 24 acc right when is french
igcse French right  even i had done that :D but didnt score well :-[

Offline sweetest angel

• Oh dear beach I await...
  • SF Geek
« Reply #254 on: May 11, 2010, 09:26:07 am »
lol ya yest. i was wondering how come u r up so late wid so much energy to write. i mean saudi is like one hour diff. nd ova here its was 4 a.m. here and fajr was praying
 :o. but i guess xams can do more to a person. I am up to get a sniker to get me through the morning  ;D

lol @ astar's post!

and yeah logic would come in handy through a topic like this one...but they used logic to argue women going to work...they said life should be divided and that owmen staying at home is the best because that is the role she is most fit to.But see them now.

By the way lol at every time i try to post it goes like warning someone posted XP
"Dont fear the creation, but fear the creator who has created the creation you fear"
"If you educate a man, you educate an individual, but if you educate a female, you educate a nation"
 I DO WHAT I WANT WHERE I WANT WHEN I WANT if mom says ok.