Author Topic: Marriage  (Read 49125 times)

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
Re: Marriage
« Reply #180 on: May 08, 2010, 03:40:58 am »
Sweetest angel, not all husbands restrict their wife to be a housewife. I wouldn't. Views are changing now! :D

So if your fear is this, its not logical to just say 'I wouldn't marry'. You can say 'I wouldn't marry someone who doesn't allow me to progress my career'. But don't take the outright decision to not marry altogether! :D :P

Offline sweetest angel

• Oh dear beach I await...
  • SF Geek
« Reply #181 on: May 08, 2010, 07:16:23 am »
You should be a feminist, sweetest angel :)

Lol ya maybe. Its just that growing in a place where there has to be a "man" of the house sickens me. Like we are some kind of inferior creations. We are not. Eve has come from Adam's shoulder, for equality, not legs to show his superioratory to her.

Stylish: Nah, its not restriction, no one can do that to me, atleast till now because I give justifications to anything I do. I meant get married if u want to, Don't get married if you want to obtain something different in life through your career. plus in this debate section I have no right to say someone's views are wrong and mine is right. Like how I got a point of view that I am convinced with, so does others. I am just laying down those points of view I have :)

Peace :P
"Dont fear the creation, but fear the creator who has created the creation you fear"
"If you educate a man, you educate an individual, but if you educate a female, you educate a nation"
 I DO WHAT I WANT WHERE I WANT WHEN I WANT if mom says ok.

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #182 on: May 08, 2010, 10:31:45 am »
Lol ya maybe. Its just that growing in a place where there has to be a "man" of the house sickens me. Like we are some kind of inferior creations. We are not. Eve has come from Adam's shoulder, for equality, not legs to show his superioratory to her.

Stylish: Nah, its not restriction, no one can do that to me, atleast till now because I give justifications to anything I do. I meant get married if u want to, Don't get married if you want to obtain something different in life through your career. plus in this debate section I have no right to say someone's views are wrong and mine is right. Like how I got a point of view that I am convinced with, so does others. I am just laying down those points of view I have :)

Peace :P

Lol- where do you live ?
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

***exam***

« Reply #183 on: May 08, 2010, 11:27:52 pm »
marriage is a big no
i just feel its waste of time and life !!!

Offline sweetest angel

• SF Geek
« Reply #184 on: May 10, 2010, 11:54:15 pm »
Lol- where do you live ?

UAE =)

it is a waste of time money and life!
"Dont fear the creation, but fear the creator who has created the creation you fear"
"If you educate a man, you educate an individual, but if you educate a female, you educate a nation"

Offline sweetest angel

• SF Geek
« Reply #185 on: May 10, 2010, 11:55:10 pm »
but am egyption...

Monica

« Reply #186 on: May 11, 2010, 12:15:13 am »
I seriously can't believe how you people are saying no to marriage.

Waste of time? waste of life? Marrying someone, having children from that person, raising up strong men/women in the world is a waste of time? Raising up people who can be the reason this world would be a better place is a waste of time?

Life is not just about me. I will get bored of it if I would always stay alone thinking of not marrying someone because it is a waste of money and life. This is pure non-sense, thinking that money should be spent on me only.

Someday you will want to open your own family, this is life. Someone who would be there with you when your hair is grey, someone who would take care of you when you get sick(children), someone who would always share their bed with you, someone who would you company.

A woman is not living life fully if she is not getting married. I know close people to me who did not get married till today and they are going to be 40 something, they don't like life this way. They don't like it when they see their friends having their own families with their own children while they are sitting there with nothing but work.

Marriage was never a waste of time. If it was, then you yourself would've never been brought up in this world. Look at your parents and look at how they raised you. Do you call this a waste of time and money? I do not believe so.

I don't take parts of debates much but you people made me stunned with your point of view and so I had to say something.

Offline Meticulous

• SF Master
« Reply #187 on: May 11, 2010, 12:23:48 am »
Agreed with Shoshou.

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #188 on: May 11, 2010, 12:24:26 am »

Waste of time? waste of life? Marrying someone, having children from that person, raising up strong men/women in the world is a waste of time? Raising up people who can be the reason this world would be a better place is a waste of time?

Life is not just about me. I will get bored of it if I would always stay alone thinking of not marrying someone because it is a waste of money and life. This is pure non-sense, thinking that money should be spent on me only.

Someday you will want to open your own family, this is life. Someone who would be there with you when your hair is grey, someone who would take care of you when you get sick(children), someone who would always share their bed with you, someone who would you company.

A woman is not living life fully if she is not getting married. I know close people to me who did not get married till today and they are going to be 40 something, they don't like life this way. They don't like it when they see their friends having their own families with their own children while they are sitting there with nothing but work.

Marriage was never a waste of time. If it was, then you yourself would've never been brought up in this world. Look at your parents and look at how they raised you. Do you call this a waste of time and money? I do not believe so.

I don't take parts of debates much but you people made me stunned with your point of view and so I had to say something.

words straight out of my mind and mouth.

Could not agree more.
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Monica

« Reply #189 on: May 11, 2010, 12:29:02 am »

A woman is a woman. She needs a man to be there to protect her. We are not some kind of interior creations if a man is there to protect us. You might be strong with personality but after all your a woman, if a thief comes in your house at night all what you will do is scream and faint >> Yes, I will do that  :P I mean I will try to fight but again you are just a woman, how on earth will you fight a strong thief? A man should be there to make you feel secure and safe unless he is so weak with no packs and would end up hiding like what our family friends husband did.  :P(he pretended to be sleeping when the thief was there at his house) :P hahahaha.

I don't want to enter religion in this debate, but since you are muslim if I start saying what Islam tells us about marriage, men and women I would prove you wrong in everything you said. "Al Regal qawamoon 3ala 2al nis2a" whether you agree or disagree this is the way it is, this is how Allah created us and this is a fact.

Offline Meticulous

• SF Master
« Reply #190 on: May 11, 2010, 12:33:53 am »
"al regal qawamoon 3ala 2al nesa2 bema fadal allaho ba3dahom 3ala ba3d, wa bema anfaqu men amwalehim"

Next time try to complete the verse to prevent confusion, and to clarify more.

Offline sweetest angel

• SF Geek
« Reply #191 on: May 11, 2010, 12:37:02 am »

You be the reason this world is a better place. Don't wait for your kids to do it!
God accompanies me in all time. He is the only company I need. I don't need an accompaning partner in this finite life.
Work is more fruitful than family. Its does all the difference you need, minus the issues.
Yes I do call it a waste of time and money because their was no need to bring me to this world, tomorrow may never come, seriously kids and family? I don't want to regret nothing a thing in life, I won't miss family, I'll get that in my after life hopefully.However I won't get to make the change I want when am dead after giving birth to a bunch of people who'll lay just like me after a while. You know I don't see much difference amid us and rabbits. We get married and give birth and lead a tidious life cycle where we teach kids values and stuff, that's what rabbits do, really, just on a larger scale. All my needs are right in any line i'll read and make a difference in the way i think and the way i progress. I don't need a partner to bring out the change in me. I create it.

Monica

« Reply #192 on: May 11, 2010, 12:37:37 am »
"al regal qawamoon 3ala 2al nesa2 bema fadal allaho ba3dahom 3ala ba3d, wa bema anfaqu men amwalehim"

Next time try to complete the verse to prevent confusion, and to clarify more.

Yes, I know the aya but I just didn't want to enter too much religion.

Thank You for posting it though. =]

Offline sweetest angel

• SF Geek
« Reply #193 on: May 11, 2010, 12:39:43 am »
A woman is a woman. She needs a man to be there to protect her. We are not some kind of interior creations if a man is there to protect us. You might be strong with personality but after all your a woman, if a thief comes in your house at night all what you will do is scream and faint >> Yes, I will do that  :P I mean I will try to fight but again you are just a woman, how on earth will you fight a strong thief? A man should be there to make you feel secure and safe unless he is so weak with no packs and would end up hiding like what our family friends husband did.  :P(he pretended to be sleeping when the thief was there at his house) :P hahahaha.

I don't want to enter religion in this debate, but since you are muslim if I start saying what Islam tells us about marriage, men and women I would prove you wrong in everything you said. "Al Regal qawamoon 3ala 2al nis2a" whether you agree or disagree this is the way it is, this is how Allah created us and this is a fact.

the gladiator told you "bema 2nfaqo". If the man is your financial supporter, maybe then. I'll get myself a good warning system and a good taser. WE CAN LIVE ON OUR OWN. malekat saba2 kanet 2mra2ah w heya 5alet qawmaha yo2meno b rab soliman. Other male kings couldn't do that.

Offline sweetest angel

• SF Geek
« Reply #194 on: May 11, 2010, 12:41:19 am »
Its like a bacteria culture in a fermenter maintained at exponential phase with essential nutrients.