Author Topic: Marriage  (Read 49125 times)

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
Re: Marriage
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2010, 12:36:35 pm »
Lol, I have no idea about the statistics! :P but I guess they should be medium as far as I can see.

I fully agree its not logical. Of course its not.

Now back to the topic: Girls and Ladies, what qualities would you look for in your man?

Monica

« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2010, 12:41:36 pm »
*ahem* :P ::)

Guys! stop quoting that! everyone is telling me about it  ::) LOOOOL..It is just a song I like..nothing more. I don't need a hero now..lol  :P

I want him to be generous and gives a lot to charity  :D

Alpha

« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2010, 12:55:33 pm »
Lol, I have no idea about the statistics! :P but I guess they should be medium as far as I can see.

I fully agree its not logical. Of course its not.

Now back to the topic: Girls and Ladies, what qualities would you look for in your man?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I can't help laughing...  :D :D :D

Check this: Girls and Ladies, what qualities would you look for in your man?

Gender discrimination, and why not ask the boys?  :D

My father tells me:

The day you'll marry, I'll cry....

I'll cry......

I'll cry a lot for the guy who marries you.  :D

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2010, 01:02:25 pm »
Miss Alpha, we boys are free to express ourselves. :P Like I expressed that I don't have much criteria for her except for being a little cute and pretty! ;D

You and many others say ambiguous things like 'just someone I can love', 'anyone'. Why don't girls try being a little more specific?! ::)

Its NOT discrimination! ;)

Alpha

« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2010, 02:09:17 pm »
Mr Borakk, we girls are realistic.  :P

Just like I told The Dude earlier, it's not of great importance to pile up a list of adjectives here, since anyway, they're gonna change with time...

Alright...

For now,

Caring, caring, caring.  :)

Loving, loving and loving.  :)

That should be enough for now.  :P

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2010, 04:02:49 pm »

If that's so... Why don't you get your facts straight?! ::)

Just like I told The Dude earlier, it's not of great importance to pile up a list of adjectives here, since anyway, they're gonna change with time...

This topic is for discussing your opinions and requirements about your dream man, at present:P

Alright...

For now,

Caring, caring, caring. 

Loving, loving and loving. 

That should be enough for now.

That's too general... ;)

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2010, 02:08:41 pm »
Guys! stop quoting that! everyone is telling me about it  ::) LOOOOL..It is just a song I like..nothing more. I don't need a hero now..lol  :P

I want him to be generous and gives a lot to charity  :D

hehe, I find that song funny for a signature! ;D :P

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2010, 02:12:38 pm »

My sig says it all  :P lol   :P

::) ::) ::) :P

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2010, 03:03:35 pm »
You said perfection is personified… So then, it depends on an individual’s viewpoint?

And the qualities you defined are what you are looking for in your future partner?

And the one who has the above mentioned qualities will suit you well, better than any other girl?

And if you are ready to forsake the rest of the world’s girls for this special hypothetical one, she’s gonna be your one of six billion?

And if she fits in exactly, to your expectations, aspirations, and desires, is she not the perfect one?

Is it not your idea of ‘perfection’? Since it’s yours, and only yours…

No offense on comments. I don’t mind them.
The courage to speak frankly is rare, frankly speaking. :D

Good Luck too… And may you be able to define your destiny so that you do not get bored. ;)

By the way, can I ask how you changed the colour of your nick? Black is really nice.

Together… forever. :)
I would look for it too.

A logical approach, but this decision is far more emotional than logical, that is what makes it adventerous. You see, you never know who turns out to be who, a perfect bride often turns out to be the perfect nightmare.

Now the idea of perfection, is it not viewable in different angles, know I would not want the perfect peanut butter and jelly sandwich to be funny, goofy, etc. Now would I? Or would I? Its hard to tell, because destiny is not for us to decide.

Now yes, I have said perfection is a matter of taste. And what you have done through that argument is simply re-instate logically what I compactly said, perfection is a personnification of the unattainable. What you would want that person to be....

And when you ban yourself, your name gets black. LOL

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2010, 10:57:54 pm »

Alright...

For now,

Caring, caring, caring.  :)

Loving, loving and loving.  :)

That should be enough for now.  :P

I assure u alpha, most girls are not very realistic, atleast not the ones here.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #85 on: April 29, 2010, 04:36:11 am »
@Alpha's post in page 5:

Oops, I didn't notice your post! ;) And the quote button is not working for me. :(

If a girl hates me as her worst enemy, I would not marry her. Common sense! :P There are many, and much better girls than her after all. She's not the only one. And I've got no right to force her into anything.

What I meant is that, I don't have any criterias in mind like you say 'someone I would love' etc. 'Love' is a generalized word after all. And I'm not much clear what it means. I wouldn't even know if she loves me. And she would have no idea if I love her.

"What type of husband or wife do you think you will make?"

Husband* :P

I would give her what she wants. Like expensive cars, jewellery, food and everything. She should, and will undoubtedly, love me for that.

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2010, 02:37:33 pm »
@Alpha's post in page 5:

Oops, I didn't notice your post! ;) And the quote button is not working for me. :(

If a girl hates me as her worst enemy, I would not marry her. Common sense! :P There are many, and much better girls than her after all. She's not the only one. And I've got no right to force her into anything.

What I meant is that, I don't have any criterias in mind like you say 'someone I would love' etc. 'Love' is a generalized word after all. And I'm not much clear what it means. I wouldn't even know if she loves me. And she would have no idea if I love her.

"What type of husband or wife do you think you will make?"

Husband* :P

I would give her what she wants. Like expensive cars, jewellery, food and everything. She should, and will undoubtedly, love me for that.

Always the commedian. Keep it up.

nid404

« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2010, 02:46:38 pm »
@stylish-yes you haven't really understood love. If a girl loves you for your wealth, it means she loves only your wealth...ur only her means to get to what she wants. Marriage is not above giving and taking...it's about sharing :)

Monica

« Reply #88 on: April 29, 2010, 02:48:00 pm »
::) ::) ::) :P

You missed the part were I said "JK". I know you removed it. =P

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2010, 04:04:20 pm »
@Shoshou: Wooh, you've got a sharp memory! :P :D

@Dude 321: Though I seem to have mixed a little humour in my previous post, I was serious at the substance.