Author Topic: about that deleted topic  (Read 3943 times)

Offline zabady

about that deleted topic
« on: April 17, 2010, 09:50:25 pm »
omg i didnt say i will let them cheat i just wanted to offer help like if they dnt understand anything i will help  ;)  the whole world is cheating in ict practical and the cie knowz this and wat they will cheat anyway it is just practical nothing to cheat relly we need to give this forum some freeedom we r not in military here so wat if we cheat they take millions of money and offer us little service in the exams i hate this !!!

Monica

Re: about that deleted topic
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 09:56:02 pm »
Want to offer help? Offer it in public, make a thread like this one where people will post their doubts and you reply to them here. What is so private in helping to send pms?

We don't care if the whole world is cheating, if you want to cheat then go and get it from outside not from this forum. These are the rules, follow it or else you get banned.

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 10:01:33 pm »
This is not the military, this is SF. On behalf of the mods and admins,

I can clearly see you have no wrong intentions. There are a lot of people like you. They simply want to help. But please do not help in this manner. I understand that you want to give back from a place that you have gained from, do it in the public, where everyone can see, and also please do not reveal anything.

Thank you for your efforts towards helping others.

Offline T.Q

• SF Master
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 10:09:04 pm »
omg i didnt say i will let them cheat i just wanted to offer help like if they dnt understand anything i will help  ;)  the whole world is cheating in ict practical and the cie knowz this and wat they will cheat anyway it is just practical nothing to cheat relly we need to give this forum some freeedom we r not in military here so wat if we cheat they take millions of money and offer us little service in the exams i hate this !!!

if the whole world is cheating , that does not mean that we have to cheat

also this forum give the members all the freedom to do anything without breaking the rules

and as mony said , if u or any other member want to cheat , cheat in other place from this forum

No Matter What Happens In Life , Just Don't Lose Hope :)

Monica

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 10:29:33 pm »
:-*

hahahaha. SPAM, post is deleted.

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 10:32:14 pm »
We push things as far as possible here
freeexampapers
freeetextbooks
courseworkbank
but we stop at the exams.
When you get to the exam room, you have to know it
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 10:34:31 pm by astarmathsandphysics »

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2010, 10:38:11 pm »
Exams are supposed to be exams. No cheats allowed. But still, I understand that u did not do this for ur personal benefit.

Amr Fouad

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2010, 11:18:28 pm »
We push things as far as possible here
freeexampapers
freeetextbooks
courseworkbank
but we stop at the exams.
When you get to the exam room, you have to know it

True

Offline zabady

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2010, 12:11:36 am »
thats unfair fight 2 admins and 3 global moderators with 5 stars and 394374839487348379 posts and reputation against a noob with 15 posts anywayz i got ur point im forced not to cheat

Offline past-papers

• Global Moderator
  • SF Geek
  • Assassin
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2010, 12:28:48 am »
The point, morally, is that we shouldn't have to force a fellow human being not to cheat.

It is your own moral duty and responsibility to make sure your actions are suitable. But as you are unable to do this, it is the roles of the Administrators and Moderators to prevent you from cheating.

Just think what you would say if you were taking an exam having worked so hard for it and then found out your friend had illegally cheated. Would you be complaining then? I think so.

Offline zabady

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2010, 12:38:48 am »
past papers u rock dude cuz i like anyone who plays assassin creed  :P i'm convinced now ye really it is bad that i can say what came in the exam to all ppl in the forum but some people outside the forum worked hard and couldn't cheat

Amr Fouad

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2010, 08:53:40 am »
past papers u rock dude cuz i like anyone who plays assassin creed  :P i'm convinced now ye really it is bad that i can say what came in the exam to all ppl in the forum but some people outside the forum worked hard and couldn't cheat

Good

Offline BlackBunny103

• SF Geek
  • Don't use time carelessly. It can't be retrieved.
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2010, 01:32:49 pm »

Just a quick question, I'm just wondering how could you have the exam script when you have not even sat the exam?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 01:35:18 pm by The Ultimate Dude 321 »

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2010, 01:35:39 pm »
wat on earth are u talking abt?

Offline arialsinthesky

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2010, 06:48:21 pm »
The point, morally, is that we shouldn't have to force a fellow human being not to cheat.

It is your own moral duty and responsibility to make sure your actions are suitable. But as you are unable to do this, it is the roles of the Administrators and Moderators to prevent you from cheating.

Just think what you would say if you were taking an exam having worked so hard for it and then found out your friend had illegally cheated. Would you be complaining then? I think so.

that is some tough reply out there...nice one dude!!! these admins should be ashamed of themselves of wat they are upto!! shoe on the admins...alll hail the noobs!! :P