Author Topic: hlp me  (Read 1137 times)

Offline omair

• positive thinking means putting effort in order to achieve any thing
  • SF Immigrant
  • 80% of our success comes from 20% of our time and
hlp me
« on: April 11, 2010, 11:41:41 am »
guys guys guys i dont understand why i thin k i am in tension .fine being sincere  with u guys  i have all notes of all subjects i take. all past papers all textbooks extra notes from u and much more th teachers notes i study is a* confirmed now i want u to help me wat should i do and how with these resources for 30 days which are important and for surprise question s wat i sould do
positive thinking means putting effort in order to achieve any thing

Amr Fouad

Re: hlp me
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 11:53:55 am »
Omair..calm down pal...

I believe you are doing your IG's..I did mine last year..the worst year EVER in IG's..Chemistry was horrible, bio was long..but guess what..8A*s and 1 A were my results..

Revise your notes thrice or even more..then do past papers...IG's is all about pastpapers.. If you do past papers, you guarantee ate LEAST 80% of the Paper u will know in t he exam..

For hard/unexpected questions, be sure all others out there will find it hard too..so dont worry abt it...the curve then would be high...Chemistry IGCSE June 2009 was pure nonsense, but all my frineds and mates, even ones who dont know anything abt chemistry, got A*..

Chill dude....and look on the bright side, 2 more months the u r FREE!  :)

Offline MaNi_DaDuDe

• Don't use profanity, it makes you seem uneducated.
  • SF Farseer
  • uh, ef you?
    • Team siCk
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 08:56:40 pm »
Omair..calm down pal...

Revise your notes thrice or even more..then do past papers...IG's is all about pastpapers..

True. past papers is the key. good luck.

print out the syllabus and go thru the course. highlilght ur problems and check via ref books and/or post here.

pz

Offline omair

• positive thinking means putting effort in order to achieve any thing
  • SF Immigrant
  • 80% of our success comes from 20% of our time and
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 09:26:01 pm »
Omair..calm down pal...

I believe you are doing your IG's..I did mine last year..the worst year EVER in IG's..Chemistry was horrible, bio was long..but guess what..8A*s and 1 A were my results..

Revise your notes thrice or even more..then do past papers...IG's is all about pastpapers.. If you do past papers, you guarantee ate LEAST 80% of the Paper u will know in t he exam..

For hard/unexpected questions, be sure all others out there will find it hard too..so dont worry abt it...the curve then would be high...Chemistry IGCSE June 2009 was pure nonsense, but all my frineds and mates, even ones who dont know anything abt chemistry, got A*..

Chill dude....and look on the bright side, 2 more months the u r FREE!  :)
yep ur right i did my pakistan studies in same way  and got an a*
positive thinking means putting effort in order to achieve any thing

Offline BlackBunny103

• SF Geek
  • Don't use time carelessly. It can't be retrieved.
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 10:15:45 am »
Hey I'm also freaking out. :-X
Although IGCSE is all about past papers. But the hell in the world with economics, the questions usually worth so many marks (5 to 10 marks) and the mark scheme is so vague.

Anyone has already taken eco or taking it has any advices?
Thanxx

Amr Fouad

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 11:01:12 am »
Hey I'm also freaking out. :-X
Although IGCSE is all about past papers. But the hell in the world with economics, the questions usually worth so many marks (5 to 10 marks) and the mark scheme is so vague.

Anyone has already taken eco or taking it has any advices?
Thanxx

hey dont worry..i took economics and i got an A*..lol thank god..

u see now..the markscheme gives u the points to include in ur writing..never write in bullet points..

write a proper english essay
as if u r doing ur english test

use words like:n "however, not only nut also, on the other hand"

cus they always ask u 2 compare..u know

gud luck