Author Topic: AICT  (Read 2338 times)

Offline ikh

• SF Immigrant
AICT
« on: April 06, 2010, 11:59:02 am »
How are u guys studying for iT. i am using the textbook Applied ICT by graham and Brian one. Do i need to go through the textbook as in really well or going through the marking scheme is fine. (For igs i just studied from the marking scheme as we didnt have a proper textbook and it worked completely  fine)

Also would anyone have a complete alternative short notes for AS and A2. (there are some notes on sf but they are not a complete alternative)

« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 12:03:08 pm by ikh »

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
Re: AICT
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 02:15:36 pm »
markshcemes are the best way, they tell you exactly wat u need to write.

Offline halosh92

• SF Senior Citizen
    • meticulous-me
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 07:12:27 pm »
take my word for practicals go through the textbook
i finished my exam today
and the textbook helped alot
everyday we wake up is a miracle, then how do we say miracles dont happen?????

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 07:14:31 pm »
please do not disclose anything that came up in the exam.

Offline ikh

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 08:15:02 pm »
thanks ultimate and halosh

Offline Ammaar

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 07:37:27 pm »
Dudes, PLS!!
I have to pass ICT, Can anyone just tell me anything about the paper, I mean anything that was diffrent about this year than the previous years or atleast the formulas for EXCEl!!
Pls, i fi dont pass it, Im ruined!!!
I know cheating isnt allowed but anything would help any tips or advices :D

Offline ikh

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2010, 03:30:15 pm »
could some one tell if it would be sufficent to JUST read through the AICT txt bk by graham and brian, how r u studying for it

PLz help ASAP Plz Help

Offline XFlufferzX

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2010, 01:37:31 pm »
hey I have finished my A levels in January thanks god and i'm going to apply for genetic engineering woohoo  ;D
Anyways lets get to the topic LAST YEAR IN APRIL umm I don't remember the actual date..BUT I've done my IGCSE I.T exams!
and @The dude as well as the other moderators like sweetsh,shoshou n I don't remember the rest: umm with all my respect...sorry but Last year why did you allow people to give out the questions??,I know because you were taking the exam too! thats totally unfaiir n thanks allah that those questions helped me alot to do my exam...
This not called cheating, they're just giving hints so that the exam will be okay n to have an idea how will it be!..
I'm sorry again.. but I couldn't help it watching people asking for help and you're refusing where as you DID THAT LAST YEAR gosh...how'd you expect for allah to help you if you don't help others? i'm not saying give the exact questions , just how different was it from the past years papers.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 02:30:03 pm by XFlufferzX »
Success is a journey, not a destination.

Monica

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2010, 01:47:43 pm »
Who said we don't allow members to help each other or we don't help them? We don't allow people discussing the 2010 papers, there is a difference between helping and cheating. True last year we all discussed the 2009 papers together, but it was not the exact same paper, it was similar ones to the 2009 one.

Some of the mods have their ICT exam this year and they do not allow cheating, even I got my french oral exam soon and I didn't allow any one posting the oral topics, it is not because we did our exams last year that we don't allow cheating, some of us is still doing their exams this year.

When I get a pm from someone asking me to send him the ICT 2010 papers and he will be paying me money, I ban the member, do you think this is me not being fair and not helping him?

Offline XFlufferzX

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2010, 02:29:10 pm »
Lol oh please.. you guys ain't even allowing them to DISCUSS as its considered  as CHEATING too.

True last year we all discussed the 2009 papers together

Hello, C'mon you broke the rules last year, and now since the moderaters finished their exams YAY they thought of following the "rules again"
Man its again so unfaiir.

I got my french oral exam soon and I didn't allow any one posting the oral topics, it is not because we did our exams last year that we don't allow cheating, some of us is still doing their exams this year.

Last year I had my english second language oral and I remember everyone was telling the topics that are coming up and I SO remember that sweetesh was one of them. with all my respect.
so I have prepared for it n thats it.

Now to all the moderators , if you delete my comments e____e it will show that i'm the one who's right on this.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 02:48:01 pm by XFlufferzX »
Success is a journey, not a destination.

Monica

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2010, 03:00:40 pm »
Last year there was no strict rules if you remember. And the orals were only being discussed but non of the main papers were.

You didn't read my post properly, I said NOT all moderators and administrators finished their exams last year, don't talk wrong about others.

What is up with Sweetsh? She is no longer a Moderator or an admin even, and this year the english topics were also posted in the forum.

Discuss? we are providing notes, answering doubts, anything is allowed. Perhaps you need to look for the meaning of the term "Cheating". Discuss the papers how when not all members are done with it? and we don't ban members who discuss even, if you check all the banned member's post, they were all asking about the paper and what came in it.

No one is removing any of your posts, rules are rules, follow them or else you are banned. This is for the forum's sake, if we allow people cheating this place will be closed down and I am sure you don't want that.

Offline ikh

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2010, 07:12:55 am »
would anyone be having the A2 AICT MOCK paper or practice paper. There are not sufficent papers to practice. Please if you do have post it soon as i have my board exam very very soon

Thanks in ADvance

Offline Nobody

• Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2010, 11:51:28 am »
would anyone be having the A2 AICT MOCK paper or practice paper. There are not sufficent papers to practice. Please if you do have post it soon as i have my board exam very very soon

Thanks in ADvance

hey..ikh!...how is your AICT??
you are giving aict of as and a2 together or only as..??
The most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling!
And even more beautiful is, knowing that you are the reason behind it.

Offline Nobody

• Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2010, 12:09:48 pm »
Lol oh please.. you guys ain't even allowing them to DISCUSS as its considered  as CHEATING too.

Hello, C'mon you broke the rules last year, and now since the moderaters finished their exams YAY they thought of following the "rules again"
Man its again so unfaiir.

Last year I had my english second language oral and I remember everyone was telling the topics that are coming up and I SO remember that sweetesh was one of them. with all my respect.
so I have prepared for it n thats it.

Now to all the moderators , if you delete my comments e____e it will show that i'm the one who's right on this.

hey, XFlufferzX
Please don't argue with the admin!
I am a moderator and iam doing my AICT practical exams this year..
Being a moderatoer..i could cheat..but NO! If you want to be a pert of the fourm, please follow the rules..
check the rules here..
https://studentforums.biz/index.php/topic,3497.0.html
The most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling!
And even more beautiful is, knowing that you are the reason behind it.

Offline ikh

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2010, 07:17:23 pm »
hey..ikh!...how is your AICT??
you are giving aict of as and a2 together or only as..??

well i am giving it seperately

i gave my as on thursday and a2 is on this sunday