Author Topic: ALL PHYSICS DOUBTS - POST HERE !!  (Read 196142 times)

Offline haris94

• SF Senior Citizen
Re: ALL PHYSICS DOUBTS - POST HERE !!
« Reply #1740 on: May 26, 2010, 10:08:53 am »
should be.....yea

cause temperature is constant while the state of matter is changing cause of latent heat
WHAT WE DO IN LIFE ECHOES AN ETERNITY

Offline Ivo

• SF Geek
« Reply #1741 on: May 26, 2010, 10:09:06 am »
Yup ur write for both thank u but 4 the 1st 1 wht did u do 2 get 150 i didnt get it maybee my nerves r getting 2 meee

3 * 25, because 1 lap is 3km, so 25 laps, is ......?  Answer's 150km in case you didn't get it :D
Always willing to help!  8)
"In helping others, we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us."

Offline 8T

• SF Citizen
« Reply #1742 on: May 26, 2010, 10:09:56 am »
Tuleen?
Hah, Yeah :D
Hi Wewe :P
Answer me if u can|?
Know how to ask. There is nothing more difficult for some people, nor for others, easier.

Offline Ghost Of Highbury

• O_o_O lala!
  • SF Farseer
  • Namaskaram!
« Reply #1743 on: May 26, 2010, 10:10:16 am »
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, cos melting is 31 degree bit.

Temperature constant when in the process of changing state. Solid to liquid has been done, liquid to gas takes place..
divine intervention!

Offline Ivo

• SF Geek
« Reply #1744 on: May 26, 2010, 10:10:21 am »
should be.....yea

cause temperature is constant while the state of matter is changing cause of latent heat

During melting or boiling, the heat energy supplied is used to break bonds in liquid, therefore no temperature increase.  Apparantly latent heat of vaporisation is defined as: the energy supplied to change a liquid into a gas without a change in temperature.
"In helping others, we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us."

Offline Raywin

• SF Geek
« Reply #1745 on: May 26, 2010, 10:11:35 am »
Hey guys... slip ring commutators split rings and brushes.. :S wht r they and wht r they present in? Thxs in advance.. :)
;D

Offline Weaam

• Mad Alice
  • SF Geek
  • What if I spoke alien, fluently? O.o
« Reply #1746 on: May 26, 2010, 10:14:18 am »
Hah, Yeah :D
Hi Wewe :P
Answer me if u can|?

Answer what? Your name is retarded. hahaha xD
Ma t5afee ma r7 27kee la7ada  ;)
- The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch.
-I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I went in. - Homer
+ Rep me if i have been of any assistance to you ;D

Offline haris94

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #1747 on: May 26, 2010, 10:15:57 am »
During melting or boiling, the heat energy supplied is used to break bonds in liquid, therefore no temperature increase.  Apparantly latent heat of vaporisation is defined as: the energy supplied to change a liquid into a gas without a change in temperature.

precisely  :)
WHAT WE DO IN LIFE ECHOES AN ETERNITY

Offline 8T

• SF Citizen
« Reply #1748 on: May 26, 2010, 10:19:20 am »
Answer what? Your name is retarded. hahaha xD
Ma t5afee ma r7 27kee la7ada  ;)
Lol mish laha ldaraji :P
U already spelled my name .. wtvr
Anyway umm trace it bak may june 03 q 3 b P1V1=P2V2
Do we convert cm^3 to m^3 since Pa (N/m^2)??
Know how to ask. There is nothing more difficult for some people, nor for others, easier.

Offline Shazizzzle

• SF Citizen
« Reply #1749 on: May 26, 2010, 10:19:49 am »
Two things.
First of all, aren't beta particles electrons? Why, then are they emitted from the NUCLEUS, as states Q38 of M/J 2008, P1? :S ???
Secondly, O/N 2005, Q36, P1, I know you said that a neutron splits to form an electron and proton, but why can't we use the simple beta emission formula here. The -1B particle, where A remains A, and Z + 1? :S Isn't that formula for unstable nuclei too? Because, a stable one doesn't emit anything.
•$#@2™•

Offline Ivo

• SF Geek
« Reply #1750 on: May 26, 2010, 10:22:25 am »
Two things.
First of all, aren't beta particles electrons? Why, then are they emitted from the NUCLEUS, as states Q38 of M/J 2008, P1? :S ???
Secondly, O/N 2005, Q36, P1, I know you said that a neutron splits to form an electron and proton, but why can't we use the simple beta emission formula here. The -1B particle, where A remains A, and Z + 1? :S Isn't that formula for unstable nuclei too? Because, a stable one doesn't emit anything.

For your first question, it is simple.  If there are radioactive (unstable) nuclei, then it decays to becoming more stable.  However, during the process of decay, a beta particle is emitted from the nucleus.  And yes, beta particles are electrons.

Offline Weaam

• Mad Alice
  • SF Geek
  • What if I spoke alien, fluently? O.o
« Reply #1751 on: May 26, 2010, 10:24:13 am »
Lol mish laha ldaraji :P
U already spelled my name .. wtvr
Anyway umm trace it bak may june 03 q 3 b P1V1=P2V2
Do we convert cm^3 to m^3 since Pa (N/m^2)??
Oh yeaaah, sorry abt that :P
- The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch.
-I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I went in. - Homer
+ Rep me if i have been of any assistance to you ;D

Offline Vin

• SF V.I.P
    • Theory of Life - A new skew.
« Reply #1752 on: May 26, 2010, 10:25:33 am »
For your first question, it is simple.  If there are radioactive (unstable) nuclei, then it decays to becoming more stable.  However, during the process of decay, a beta particle is emitted from the nucleus.  And yes, beta particles are electrons.

what about positrons ?? they are beta decay too right ??

Offline Ghost Of Highbury

• O_o_O lala!
  • SF Farseer
  • Namaskaram!
« Reply #1753 on: May 26, 2010, 10:25:48 am »
Two things.

In beta decay, the weak interaction converts a neutron (n) into a proton (p) while emitting an electron (e-)

First) 38)m/j06. As the above states, the electron comes from the neutron, the neutron is in the nucleus.

Second) When a beta particle is emitted, The mass remains the same, because a neturon is replaced by a proton, the no. of neutrons decrease , no. of proton increases.
divine intervention!

Offline Ivo

• SF Geek
« Reply #1754 on: May 26, 2010, 10:25:54 am »
Two things.

145         0           145
      A  ->   beta +       Z
92          -1            93

Answer is D, oui ou non?