Author Topic: Girlfriend and Boyfriend relationships  (Read 47023 times)

Alpha

Re: Girlfriend and Boyfriend relationships
« Reply #405 on: July 27, 2011, 01:44:19 pm »
Something has been troubling my mind lately.

My Cousin ,his mom is my Auntie and his dad is a Saudi. The other day I was talking to him and the topic of "Dating" came up and so I asked him whether he is dating a girl or not. I know that some of his best friends are girls that he usually tells them "I love you babe/I miss you babe". He comes from a Noble family so the idea of "Dating" is sort of a "Taboo" according to his family.

Anyways he said "Yes , I have a girlfriend" and then I asked him some Questions about her and he showed me her picture. What pissed me off really bad was when I asked him " What if your sister was dating a guy now , what would you do? ha?"..
he replied by saying " I'll beat the heel out of him , I won't even let her date a guy in the first place  >:("..
I told him : " Well , then why can YOU date while she CAN'T"
He replied by saying : " She is my responsibility , her reputation is my responsibility too"
I replied : " You think your reputation won't be ruined for going with girls"
he said : " No , because I'm a guy"

I was really pissed because if a guy who dated girls and stuff like that proposed to his sister ,I am sure she'll reject him without hesitation.

It breaks my heart when I know such ruthless boys exist.

Now how the hell can I "OPEN HIS EYES" and let him realize what he's doing is wrong.

When you meet your cousin, take tissue paper, use it the way you want. After that give it to him to use. Wait till he rejects it. Then, tell him: "This is how you will be in some time-- used. If you yourself have rejected this, do not be foolish enough to expect anyone else to accept it. Even your girl might not."

If he does not find anything to contradict you, rest assured. You've done your part. This will stay in his mind for some time.

Leave it at that itself. Do not try to lecture him everytime on the virtues of morality-- he might get offended and neglect the essential of what he should know. My own cousins are very nice with me, but they would never succumb to my lecturing them. I do throw comments here and then, it tends to work better.

If there is still no improvement, then I guess you should let go. Some people do not understand fire is dangerous unless they've gone through it and felt the pain of burning.

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #406 on: July 27, 2011, 02:18:35 pm »
When you meet your cousin, take tissue paper, use it the way you want. After that give it to him to use. Wait till he rejects it. Then, tell him: "This is how you will be in some time-- used. If you yourself have rejected this, do not be foolish enough to expect anyone else to accept it. Even your girl might not."

If he does not find anything to contradict you, rest assured. You've done your part. This will stay in his mind for some time.

Leave it at that itself. Do not try to lecture him everytime on the virtues of morality-- he might get offended and neglect the essential of what he should know. My own cousins are very nice with me, but they would never succumb to my lecturing them. I do throw comments here and then, it tends to work better.

If there is still no improvement, then I guess you should let go. Some people do not understand fire is dangerous unless they've gone through it and felt the pain of burning.

Alright  :-\ :)

Thanks a tonne sis  :-*
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Alpha

« Reply #407 on: July 27, 2011, 02:22:59 pm »
Thank Borakk. He directed me here.;D

9th grade is how old, if I may ask?

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #408 on: July 27, 2011, 02:24:39 pm »
Thank Borakk. He directed me here.;D

9th grade is how old, if I may ask?

Jazakom Allah kair =] ...i.e. May Allah reward you two =]

14 years old.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 02:43:10 pm by ~ GG-Khan ~ »

Alpha

« Reply #409 on: July 27, 2011, 02:27:08 pm »
Thank you. First time, I really felt someone blessed me. :)

14 is old enough... so, I guess he will understand the tissue paper analogy.

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #410 on: July 27, 2011, 02:29:43 pm »
Thank you. First time, I really felt someone blessed me. :)

14 is old enough... so, I guess he will understand the tissue paper analogy.

Your Welcome , when someone says Jazak Allah kair  you usually reply by saying wa jazak for a guy , wa jazaki for a girl ..as in may he reward you too. Just telling you so that you know :)

InshAllah he does =]

Alpha

« Reply #411 on: July 27, 2011, 02:35:14 pm »
Ameen. :)
Ahhh, thanks. <3
I've always wanted to learn Arabic, and I think I found the perfect person. ;D

But after my exams, and yours. Then, I'll pester you. ;)

Alpha

« Reply #412 on: July 27, 2011, 02:41:56 pm »
I never understood one thing... From the boy's side, if he dates a girl, its entirely his loss. He will be distracted from his studies and other more important things. HE will have to spend money for dates. He will have to "maintain secrecy" if he is from a family which considers dating to be a taboo. In short, HE will have to bear all the trouble and pain.

Now what does he GAIN from dating? Showing off to other friends does not constitute to any monetary or material gain. In some cases, a sexual relationship may be possible. However, it is not worth considering all the trouble one has to go through. In short, you're in a very bad business deal if you are dating a girl. ::)

So, why are boys so curious to date a girl?? ??? ???

*Golden girl: show him this post of mine. :P *

Hm... Just a comment I've heard many boys say. They are no Mother Teresa giving out charity to girls, they plan to extract more in return, in their own ways. So, girls, be careful. ::)

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #413 on: July 27, 2011, 02:43:59 pm »
Ameen. :)
Ahhh, thanks. <3
I've always wanted to learn Arabic, and I think I found the perfect person. ;D

But after my exams, and yours. Then, I'll pester you. ;)

You're always welcome sis =]

Haha , It would me my pleasure to teach you :D

InshAllah :P =]

Alpha

« Reply #414 on: July 27, 2011, 02:46:13 pm »
Thank youuu <3 :D

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #415 on: July 27, 2011, 02:51:40 pm »
Yo welcome sista <3

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #416 on: July 31, 2011, 11:22:59 pm »
Relationship: Inspiring Quote
People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person.
When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Some times they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.
Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has come to share, grow or learn. They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it, it is real. But only for a season!
LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons, things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline Deadly_king

• &lt;&lt;Th3 BO$$&gt;&gt;
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
  • Hard work ALWAYS pays off.........just be patient!
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #417 on: August 01, 2011, 07:45:47 pm »
Relationship: Inspiring Quote
People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person.
When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Some times they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.
Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has come to share, grow or learn. They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it, it is real. But only for a season!
LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons, things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

Inspiring Quote Indeed "D

I hope you don't mind but I'll steal the quote since I believe some of my friends badly need it :)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #418 on: August 01, 2011, 08:02:54 pm »
Inspiring Quote Indeed "D

I hope you don't mind but I'll steal the quote since I believe some of my friends badly need it :)

Thank you, sir! =] I am glad yuh liked it! :D

No problem at all! =] Please do share! :D Makes me happier! :D
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #419 on: August 03, 2011, 01:49:13 pm »
Have I a very special type of girlfriend (actually wife) who says no to everything I like?
And yes to everything I hate?
Doesn't like sailing, diesel engines or diesel
hates running around in the mud
doesn't like dogs, cats, rats or mice
wants to look in the yellow pages aND SPEND £200 ON EVERY CONCEIVAble speck of imperfection on her life?