Author Topic: Girlfriend and Boyfriend relationships  (Read 47022 times)

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
Re: Girlfriend and Boyfriend relationships
« Reply #285 on: September 04, 2010, 08:49:45 pm »
Boyfriend/ girlfriend relationships, where in virginity hops up.

Don't worry, I'll make sure to moderate this closely.  ;)

Oh okay cool
lemme take part too :P

first, the line between a best friend of the opposite gender and a gf/bf is a very thin one. Best friend being of the opposite gender is not impossible, but i see on most cases one of the two always end up having feelings, be it from the beginning or later on, feelings are eventually there one way or another; too many friendships i have seen being ruined because of this, its too awkward, and sometimes the one who is liked might agree to dating just for the sake of the fear of losing that person (again, i've seen to many of those, and not a single one worked out properly)
bf/gf relationships i do not oppose, provided the two people involved are mature and responsible enough. in general, i would say that by the age of 16 true feelings towards someone can develop. however, one must always be careful. Regardless of age, a heart shattering will take long to heal, if it ever does.
i am not discussing religion, i just want to point out to the fact that the 2 major religions of the world, Christianity and Islam, both prohibit premarital sex while Hinduism and Buddhism both "heavily discourage" it, and i think thats enough to make it clear that no unwed couple should ever have premarital sex. however even if this was not the case, one needs to remember that the physical sensation they get out of sex, is deemed worthless, not so valuable when it is given up so easily. virginity is something that when is gone, it will never be back. why give it up for someone who is not your "true love"? if she/he is your "true love" then why are you not getting married? be it legal or religious marriage, marriage, being legal or sacred is the one and only way of sealing a relationship.
Nothing is worse than being surrounded by people and yet you still feel lonely

Freaked12

« Reply #286 on: September 06, 2010, 02:50:00 am »
I think we ought legalize abortion.  ::)

Lol, I saw a long quote, and two small 0's.  :D
At least, someone read.

I'm not making it a topic. I just brought here the comments Deadly_King wished to see. Besides, it's a private blog, so accessing it is a problem.

Because they are still ignorant of the fact that it's temporary. What they love is the physical sensation only. But you don't keep flying in the sky forever.

I haven't been an active participator. But I've at least seen others, watched their states. The fall is downright terrible. Those girls start having 'attacks', keep shouting at night... bla bla.  ::)

Ah, there are many things surveys do not show.  ;)

My dear Requiem, for every choice in life is a sacrifice. I've made the best I could.  :)

Boyfriend/ girlfriend relationships, where in virginity hops up.

Don't worry, I'll make sure to moderate this closely.  ;)

EDIT : add some text man !!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 09:44:35 am by Ari Ben Canaan »

Offline I'm a mistake - legalize abortion!

• SF Farseer
« Reply #287 on: September 06, 2010, 04:41:33 pm »
Oh okay cool

first, the line between a best friend of the opposite gender and a gf/bf is a very thin one. Best friend being of the opposite gender is not impossible, but i see on most cases one of the two always end up having feelings, be it from the beginning or later on, feelings are eventually there one way or another; too many friendships i have seen being ruined because of this, its too awkward, and sometimes the one who is liked might agree to dating just for the sake of the fear of losing that person (again, i've seen to many of those, and not a single one worked out properly)
bf/gf relationships i do not oppose, provided the two people involved are mature and responsible enough. in general, i would say that by the age of 16 true feelings towards someone can develop. however, one must always be careful. Regardless of age, a heart shattering will take long to heal, if it ever does.
i am not discussing religion, i just want to point out to the fact that the 2 major religions of the world, Christianity and Islam, both prohibit premarital sex while Hinduism and Buddhism both "heavily discourage" it, and i think thats enough to make it clear that no unwed couple should ever have premarital sex. however even if this was not the case, one needs to remember that the physical sensation they get out of sex, is deemed worthless, not so valuable when it is given up so easily. virginity is something that when is gone, it will never be back. why give it up for someone who is not your "true love"? if she/he is your "true love" then why are you not getting married? be it legal or religious marriage, marriage, being legal or sacred is the one and only way of sealing a relationship.

O_O Helluva experience you have there mate.
If you don't like my driving, then stay off the sidewalk

Alpha

« Reply #288 on: September 06, 2010, 04:46:04 pm »
Oh okay cool

16 you said... TBH, I find 16 year old kids who try to play grown ups plain stupid. I'm not including everyone, but the majority, majority, still... need to grow up.

EDIT : add some text man !!

Is that coded language?  :P

O_O Helluva experience you have there mate.

Can't disagree with that.  :D

• SF Farseer
« Reply #289 on: September 06, 2010, 04:51:44 pm »

Can't disagree with that.  :D

He must be a playa  :P

Alpha

« Reply #290 on: September 06, 2010, 04:52:41 pm »
He must be a playa  :P

Naah. He's a good guy.

Unlike some.  :P

• SF Farseer
« Reply #291 on: September 06, 2010, 04:54:44 pm »
Naah. He's a good guy.

Unlike some.  :P

Only players can recognize players.  :P

Alpha

« Reply #292 on: September 06, 2010, 04:55:44 pm »
Only players can recognize players.  :P

Bleh. Don't live in that Casanova illusion.

• SF Farseer
« Reply #293 on: September 06, 2010, 04:56:52 pm »
Bleh. Don't live in that Casanova illusion.

Nope. That's a fact. ::)

Alpha

« Reply #294 on: September 06, 2010, 04:58:22 pm »
Nope. That's a fact. ::)

In your mind.

Your mind is not the world.  ;)

• SF Farseer
« Reply #295 on: September 06, 2010, 05:00:24 pm »
In your mind.

Your mind is not the world.  ;)

I don't declare facts. Research do.

Alpha

« Reply #296 on: September 06, 2010, 05:01:50 pm »
I don't declare facts. Research do.

That does not sound convincing. Your 'research'.

Offline Munsif5494

« Reply #297 on: September 06, 2010, 05:21:24 pm »
I liked a gal who used to be in my 3rd grade class....after that i lost touch with her...then reconnected with her about 6 months back...We're both 16 now.  :P

I did have other crushes in the last 4-5 years, but this one gal NEVER left my mind...however she's hardly interested in talking to me...even after I confessed about liking her to the very concerned person , and all I ever hear about her is that the number of ex-bfs she's had is greater than her age! :D :D :D

...for those of you questioning what love is, as an experience, MAYBE my story's a good example of 'love', although a bit cruel (for me at least).  :D

But yeah, I don't really believe this Gf/Bf business goes anywhere....in the end, if the one you're currently with sees someone with better looks, influence, money or fame, you know they're probably gonna cheat or leave, unless you two are dead serious.  ;D

nid404

« Reply #298 on: September 06, 2010, 06:05:15 pm »
Why are you laughing so much?  ::)

Offline Heart Hacker

• SF Addict !!! =D
  • SF Master
  • oh no!!
« Reply #299 on: September 06, 2010, 10:02:50 pm »
Why are you laughing so much?  ::)

because you have forgotten how to laugh  ::) :P
Hope for the Best .....Expect the Worst ;)

Thank Allah for everything :)