Author Topic: Girlfriend and Boyfriend relationships  (Read 47038 times)

nid404

Re: Girlfriend and Boyfriend relationships
« Reply #225 on: August 22, 2010, 01:57:30 pm »
Oh people are still discussing this.:P

Freaked12

« Reply #226 on: August 22, 2010, 07:14:32 pm »
Mauritians Man  :(

They love to debate , it's their favorite thing to do.

Opps .I got racist again.  :P

Alpha

« Reply #227 on: August 24, 2010, 01:40:45 am »
Mauritians Man  :(

They love to debate , it's their favorite thing to do.

Opps .I got racist again.  :P

Bias, you're generalising.  ::)

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
« Reply #228 on: August 24, 2010, 01:42:20 am »
Bias, you're generalising.  ::)

He loves to provoke....

Alpha

« Reply #229 on: August 24, 2010, 01:45:36 am »
He loves to provoke....

Yeah... I know.

But it rarely works.  ;)

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
« Reply #230 on: August 24, 2010, 01:46:16 am »
Yeah... I know.

But it rarely works.  ;)

You can't blame a guy for trying! ;)

Alpha

« Reply #231 on: August 24, 2010, 01:49:59 am »
You can't blame a guy for trying! ;)

Why? It's a genetic problem?  ::)

Offline Deadly_king

• <<Th3 BO$$>>
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
  • Hard work ALWAYS pays off.........just be patient!
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #232 on: August 25, 2010, 10:54:24 am »
hehehe...........u r perhaps right Requiem.............its very interesting to discuss as if u r not doing so :P

anyway by the way u are talking about Mauritians, i guess u have had a really bad time debating with Alpha !!

Why? It's a genetic problem?   ::)

I think it is :P

Alpha

« Reply #233 on: August 25, 2010, 01:54:39 pm »
hehehe...........u r perhaps right Requiem.............its very interesting to discuss as if u r not doing so :P

Ya, tell him. :P

anyway by the way u are talking about Mauritians, i guess u have had a really bad time debating with Alpha !!

Absolutely correct.  ::)

I think it is :P

Don't think, be sure. We are in the Debates Section.  :P  ;)

Offline Deadly_king

• <<Th3 BO$$>>
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #234 on: August 25, 2010, 02:10:06 pm »
hehe...........debating sure is one of our favourites!! although we have lots more, right alpha??

It seems you scared the hell out of Requiem..... ;D

Don't think, be sure. We are in the Debates Section.   :P  ;)

to tell the truth...........its not found in the genes of man.........but this art of trying is present in the life of every man!! :P
let me be more precise..........trying for improvement is man's daily deeds!!

Offline Lisiiberry

« Reply #235 on: August 27, 2010, 02:33:47 am »
I don't understand why so many of you are against it, you should experience it before judging; getting close with people and getting to really know them, spending time with them, laughing together as boyfriend and girlfriend or simply dating is so enjoyable, why would so many people do it if not?

I'm not sure whether most of you are Pakistani and Indian? that seems to be primarily the culture I see on here, but in New Zealand and other western cultures, its the norm to be in relationships from aged 13.

Marriage proves nothing and people in my culture repeatedly break their vows anyway so it just isn't successful judging by our divorce rates.

getting married before you date seems foolish since you don't even know the person, how can you judge that you want to spend every moment of your life with this person?? ???

Freaked12

« Reply #236 on: August 27, 2010, 03:13:30 am »
Your First Post
in the debate
in THIS THREAD

ALRIGHT
 ;D

Offline Deadly_king

• <<Th3 BO$$>>
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #237 on: August 29, 2010, 08:45:22 am »
I don't understand why so many of you are against it, you should experience it before judging; getting close with people and getting to really know them, spending time with them, laughing together as boyfriend and girlfriend or simply dating is so enjoyable, why would so many people do it if not?

all this can be done with friends........there is no need of being boy or girlfriends for these kind of things.  The trend is different nowadays..........dating seems to be overcome by the temptation of sex!!
People normally do so because they want to impress their friends that they have a boy or girlfriend whom they love which is however not the case.

I'm not sure whether most of you are Pakistani and Indian? that seems to be primarily the culture I see on here, but in New Zealand and other western cultures, its the norm to be in relationships from aged 13.
At such a tender age we are still immature and wont be able to take responsible decisions concerning our future life if we get entangled into relationships.  Moreover we still do not know the true meaning of love.

Marriage proves nothing and people in my culture repeatedly break their vows anyway so it just isn't successful judging by our divorce rates.

getting married before you date seems foolish since you don't even know the person, how can you judge that you want to spend every moment of your life with this person??  ???

The divorce rates are high because there seem to have been more than 1 girl or boy in the life of every individual in their past...........conflicts will always rise between husband and wives due to this!

You need not date someone before marriage but you can still try to know her in other ways.

Having always preserved yourself for only one person is such a beautiful deed that it immediately creates a pure sense of affection and love between two persons once they are united for life!

Alpha

« Reply #238 on: August 29, 2010, 11:41:52 am »
all this can be done with friends........there is no need of being boy or girlfriends for these kind of things.  The trend is different nowadays..........dating seems to be overcome by the temptation of sex!!
People normally do so because they want to impress their friends that they have a boy or girlfriend whom they love which is however not the case.
At such a tender age we are still immature and wont be able to take responsible decisions concerning our future life if we get entangled into relationships.  Moreover we still do not know the true meaning of love.

The divorce rates are high because there seem to have been more than 1 girl or boy in the life of every individual in their past...........conflicts will always rise between husband and wives due to this!

You need not date someone before marriage but you can still try to know her in other ways.

Having always preserved yourself for only one person is such a beautiful deed that it immediately creates a pure sense of affection and love between two persons once they are united for life!

+rep.  :)

Proud you're Mauritian.

Offline Deadly_king

• <<Th3 BO$$>>
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #239 on: August 29, 2010, 11:56:44 am »
+rep.   :)

Proud you're Mauritian.

hehe.......thanks :)