Author Topic: Girlfriend and Boyfriend relationships  (Read 47034 times)

Alpha

Re: Girlfriend and Boyfriend relationships
« Reply #180 on: July 26, 2010, 09:45:01 am »
I don;t want to go in a discussion about God since it has the potential of turning into a religious debate. ;)

BUT, you misunderstood me! I DO believe in love.

Please read this post well, to know in what kind of love I believe, and why so: ::)

Look, I am NOT against love. I do not despise love, as you seem to think. In fact, I myself love many things. For example, money, wealth and business, house, family etc etc etc. Love is a strong emotion indeed. This strong emotion IS necessary for someone to achieve something.

BUT and a BIG BUT, when this love becomes for something which is NOT beneficial, this is very illogical, foolish and something to be despised of. A very good example of this is the love for another girl/guy. My point is, love for money and business is understandable and plausible, since they are beneficial to you. But love for another girl/guy? Its not. What will you get by loving that guy/girl? NOTHING. As I said, love is a strong emotion. And due to this very reason, love for another guy/girl will CONSUME the person concerned, that too, without any personal benefit for the person. He/she will always think about his/her lover, neglecting his/her studies, business or work in case of a grown up man, and other very important tasks.

Got it now?

Love for another guy/girl is baseless*****

I said, believing in God is materialistic, because there are so many proofs that so as not to arise a slightest doubt. Now please, no religious debate...

See, you failed to even define it. :P

Love exists, between money, business, parents, family, possessions and many other things. What I'm trying to say is that love for another guy or girl is not beneficial at all and we should refrain from it as much as possible.

Your perception might be wrong... but your way is not. Right now is better to avoid.

Love is great, it is REAL. Too great for us to talk about it with our small ages. Love DOES exist, it's we who try to be more mature than our age permits us to be.

Between a male who is a man and a female who is a woman, the definitions society assigns to them, love is the most irreplaceable of possessions.

Love IS, but not for us. At least, not now.

Later, you talk.  :P

Alpha

« Reply #181 on: July 26, 2010, 09:48:04 am »
I honestly dislike it when people start talking about how love is bad.

Love is the purest thing a person can have with his Lord.

Love is the purest thing a person can have with his parents.

Love is the purest thing a person can have with his children.

And Love is the purest and most noble thing a man can have with a woman.

Generalizing love is bad just because you had a failed/bad affair is not the solution.

A touch of a hand with your lover can solve everything, just a smile can make your world look beautiful.

The thing is, as mentioned before, everything has its time. You can't jump before you walk.

Life is a series of steps, more of a bomb. If you this-arm any of it's wires in its non -logical sequence, your life will literally explode.

HIS was meaningful. +rep

When my waiting time will be over, lol.

Offline M-H

• SF Master

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #183 on: July 27, 2010, 05:18:45 pm »
Your perception might be wrong... but your way is not. Right now is better to avoid.

I DO realize my perception may be wrong. But by simple logic and observation, I find my perception correct and yours to be vague. I respect everyone's opinion and views and if it is logical I will accept it too. but this is not the case over here.

Love is great, it is REAL. Too great for us to talk about it with our small ages. Love DOES exist, it's we who try to be more mature than our age permits us to be.

Between a male who is a man and a female who is a woman, the definitions society assigns to them, love is the most irreplaceable of possessions.

HIS was meaningful. +rep

When my waiting time will be over, lol.

Okay. ::) Do YOU realize that your perception (or way) may be wrong? Or do you have any evidence/observation to prove your statements to be correct/beneficial to man and woman?

Love does exist. between money, cars, houses shares etc. It even exists between men and women. What I'm saying is that love between men and women is not logical, and I explained this before. Just this. I do not intend to fall in love with any girl/woman for this reason.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 05:23:02 pm by $tyli$h Executive »

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #184 on: July 27, 2010, 05:23:52 pm »
both of u..what du mean???
i jst laughd it off cz well it is ajoke to see the way ppl get into relationships and blah WTV..i don't care!
thats y-my post was like that..what's that got to do with extremes???

Okay okay. You are not at all at extreme. ::)

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
« Reply #185 on: July 27, 2010, 05:53:07 pm »
There is a difference between a belief and notion.

Let us try to respect what others ardently but not logically believe. That way we stay out of conflict.

Alpha and stylish if you would like to debate this, please, as a friend I am requesting you to do so between yourselves. :)

Alpha

« Reply #186 on: July 27, 2010, 05:59:23 pm »
There is a difference between a belief and notion.

Let us try to respect what others ardently but not logically believe. That way we stay out of conflict.

Alpha and stylish if you would like to debate this, please, as a friend I am requesting you to do so between yourselves. :)

Dude... We're all friends here.  :)

And I respect his view. In his own way, he's not wrong.

But I'm not either.

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
« Reply #187 on: July 27, 2010, 05:59:59 pm »
I respect everyone's opinion and views and if it is logical I will accept it too.

The truth is, I used to be very reliant on logic, and often, in addition to belief, it makes the strongest ideal.

But, logic alone is not enough to be something that some has to adhere to. Perhaps like me, you will realise how flawed logic is.

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
« Reply #188 on: July 27, 2010, 06:02:25 pm »
Dude... We're all friends here.  :)

And I respect his view. In his own way, he's not wrong.

But I'm not either.

Money, wealth and the whole capitalistic system is something that he believes in. It runs through his veins to do so, and much logic is put into fighting the system to him, it is the best in the world. So I believe it is best, to let him believe what he wants to, to him it is not a view, it is an ideal. And something that gives him strength as well as a reason to aspire. I think it is best, just to respect and not debate against it.

Alpha

« Reply #189 on: July 27, 2010, 06:05:32 pm »
Money, wealth and the whole capitalistic system is something that he believes in. It runs through his veins to do so, and much logic is put into fighting the system to him, it is the best in the world. So I believe it is best, to let him believe what he wants to, to him it is not a view, it is an ideal. And something that gives him strength as well as a reason to aspire. I think it is best, just to respect and not debate against it.

Here, you're wrong. Slightly.

I know him slightly better.
There are things that matter more, e.g. his parents.

Debating is just for the sake of debating.

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
« Reply #190 on: July 27, 2010, 06:16:22 pm »
I hope stylish is not offended by any of this. I will remove all posts that are, if you dislike any stylish. I apologize in advance.

Alpha

« Reply #191 on: July 27, 2010, 06:18:03 pm »
I hope stylish is not offended by any of this. I will remove all posts that are, if you dislike any stylish. I apologize in advance.

Come on... Why be afraid of offending when you used the correct words expressed in the correct way? 

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #192 on: July 27, 2010, 06:23:31 pm »

Its okay. If you do not want us to debate about this issue here, we will refrain from doing so. Alpha, if you want to continue, please PM me.

No I've not been offended at all. :)

I'm leaving for today. Goodbye!

Alpha

« Reply #193 on: July 27, 2010, 06:33:24 pm »
Its okay. If you do not want us to debate about this issue here, we will refrain from doing so. Alpha, if you want to continue, please PM me.

No I've not been offended at all. :)

I'm leaving for today. Goodbye!

And continue this on PM? No, thanks.  ;D

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #194 on: July 27, 2010, 07:23:22 pm »
Thanks. :P