Author Topic: Girlfriend and Boyfriend relationships  (Read 47016 times)

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
Re: Girlfriend and Boyfriend relationships
« Reply #150 on: July 24, 2010, 03:47:45 pm »
Love is love.

See, you failed to even define it. :P

Love exists, between money, business, parents, family, possessions and many other things. What I'm trying to say is that love for another guy or girl is not beneficial at all and we should refrain from it as much as possible.

nid404

« Reply #151 on: July 24, 2010, 03:54:59 pm »
See, you failed to even define it. :P

Love exists, between money, business, parents, family, possessions and many other things. What I'm trying to say is that love for another guy or girl is not beneficial at all and we should refrain from it as much as possible.

Love is an emotion....difficult to comprehend

No...that is not love  ::) I am tired ::)

Love is something that lasts forever..

ohk...let me give you an example. You love money? You love your laptop? You love your house? Don't you keep changing them?

Love doesn't change every few months  like your car, house and laptop  ::)

The woman/man you love becomes a part of your family...Can I say that?

Love is not selfish...you don't look for perks in love borakk... ::) You derive a lot more from loving....loving for REAL.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #152 on: July 24, 2010, 04:01:59 pm »
Love is an emotion....difficult to comprehend

No...that is not love  ::) I am tired ::)

Love is something that lasts forever..

ohk...let me give you an example. You love money? You love your laptop? You love your house? Don't you keep changing them?

Love doesn't change every few months  like your car, house and laptop  ::)

The woman/man you love becomes a part of your family...Can I say that?

Love is not selfish...you don't look for perks in love borakk... ::) You derive a lot more from loving....loving for REAL.

I cannot understand why love cannot change. It definitely can and should, if it is logical according to the circumstances.

Ok. Let ME give you an example:

I fail to understand why people lie about love..

A few days affair was never love. It was lust.

In a relationship, sometimes, it so happens that only one of them loves the other unconditionally and believes that their partner's love is genuine(but it's a lie) When things go wrong, the person goes through severe pain...It is traumatic.

Today, people concoct a story of their love for someone, it is painful in the long run.

It is my earnest request to anyone reading this to never deceive a person and lie to them about love. No one should go through the trauma.No one is worth that anguish.

Whenever you say you love someone, mean it, or just don't say it. This is even when you are saying it to your friends or family...anyone. Say it only and only when you mean it.

All those in relationships, who think it's fun, re-think....it may not be for the other.

You just quoted ONE of the many disadvantages.

Now ask yourself  - Wouldn't it be better to NOT fall in this love for any other guy/girl in the first place?

Love has no real/monetary benefit, only risks. The risk:potential reward ratio is too high to even consider taking the risk.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 04:04:44 pm by $tyli$h Executive »

nid404

« Reply #153 on: July 24, 2010, 04:09:51 pm »
I cannot understand why love cannot change.

Ok. Let ME give you an example:

You just quoted ONE of the many disadvantages.

Now ask yourself  - Wouldn't it be better to NOT fall in this love for any other guy/girl in the first place?

Love has no real/monetary benefit, only risks. The risk:potential reward ratio is too high to even consider taking the risk.

ohk...wait...I mentioned earlier...the relationships today are not on the basis on genuine love...and hence one should refrain from thinking abt it till the time comes. But at some time or the other, your hormones overwhelm you....and what will you do then....go into a self imposed exile? :P 

Love gives you a sense of satisfaction, it makes you feel better.
ahan...risks? When you try something new, you risk failure...when you don't, you ensure it.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #154 on: July 24, 2010, 04:25:51 pm »
ahan...risks? When you try something new, you risk failure...when you don't, you ensure it.

When I try something new, it is the potential gain which drives me to. I do not intend to take miscalculated risks where I don't have any potential benefit.

ohk...wait...I mentioned earlier...the relationships today are not on the basis on genuine love...and hence one should refrain from thinking abt it till the time comes. But at some time or the other, your hormones overwhelm you....and what will you do then....go into a self imposed exile? 

Hormones?? Everybody must train themselves, with military precision, to channel their "hormones" into other uses :P . Or in other words, use their "hormones" in a useful and beneficial way, which is definitely not love for another guy/girl.

And this link between hormones and love, as you illustrated, proves that love is nothing but lust, since "hormones" have a sexual implication.

Love gives you a sense of satisfaction, it makes you feel better.

How can it satisfy you when you don't gain anything? ::)

Offline girl_92

• SF Geek
« Reply #155 on: July 24, 2010, 05:47:25 pm »
Pertaining to this topic which deals with the mortal love(gf/bf relationships) people have today, it can't even be classified as love...point 1.

Love is immortal...Happens once and lasts for a lifetime. The love that fades with time is not love.

Love is pure and definitely not selfish. It is about loving someone selflessly without expecting anything in return. Do you see that in today's youth?

I fail to understand why people lie about love..

A few days affair was never love. It was lust.

In a relationship, sometimes, it so happens that only one of them loves the other unconditionally and believes that their partner's love is genuine(but it's a lie) When things go wrong, the person goes through severe pain...It is traumatic.

Today, people concoct a story of their love for someone, it is painful in the long run.

It is my earnest request to anyone reading this to never deceive a person and lie to them about love. No one should go through the trauma.No one is worth that anguish.

Whenever you say you love someone, mean it, or just don't say it. This is even when you are saying it to your friends or family...anyone. Say it only and only when you mean it.

All those in relationships, who think it's fun, re-think....it may not be for the other.

That abt it i guess  ::) :P

i so totally agree wid u
some people sleep to dream while othrs wakeup to follow dem im the second type how abt u

nid404

« Reply #156 on: July 24, 2010, 06:43:01 pm »
When I try something new, it is the potential gain which drives me to. I do not intend to take miscalculated risks where I don't have any potential benefit.

If you're certain abt the outcome, you're not risking  ::)

Hormones?? Everybody must train themselves, with military precision, to channel their "hormones" into other uses :P . Or in other words, use their "hormones" in a useful and beneficial way, which is definitely not love for another guy/girl.

And this link between hormones and love, as you illustrated, proves that love is nothing but lust, since "hormones" have a sexual implication.

Learn some biology mate  ::) Sorry if that was blunt  ::)

How can it satisfy you when you don't gain anything? ::)

Gain=satisfaction.  ;)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 06:53:42 pm by ~Ahana~ »

nid404

« Reply #157 on: July 24, 2010, 06:54:05 pm »
i so totally agree wid u

uhum...glad you do

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #158 on: July 24, 2010, 07:04:11 pm »
Now when I said you should channel your 'hormones' to other uses, I meant you should not spend hours 'thinking about your lover' which you meant to say when you used the word 'hormones'.
 AND that everybody should learn to control themselves.

Learn to understand what the other person means to say. ::) Sorry if that was blunt. ;)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 07:06:15 pm by $tyli$h Executive »

nid404

« Reply #159 on: July 24, 2010, 07:15:07 pm »
Now when I said you should channel your 'hormones' to other uses, I meant you should not spend hours 'thinking about your lover' which you meant to say when you used the word 'hormones'.
 AND that everybody should learn to control themselves.

Learn to understand what the other person means to say. ::) Sorry if that was blunt. ;)

*ahem* Don't try to copy...doesn't make you look cool :P

ohk...channeling hormones..? What do you think you are? A hypnotist? ::) :P Ohkay let me tell you, some people can do that..control emotions I mean, you need a lot of focus....it's a different thing...I know people who can control not only their emotions but also those of others...you know there are things science can't explain ;)

Now we are ordinary humans..let's face the fact, I can't use mind power to heal my wounds or not love...  and I doubt if you can.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #160 on: July 24, 2010, 07:22:46 pm »
Well, thank God, I can use my mind very well to remove any useless emotion, such as love and any other negative emotions. :)

Good night. See ya. :)

nid404

« Reply #161 on: July 24, 2010, 07:24:26 pm »
Well, thank God, I can use my mind very well to remove any useless emotion, such as love and any other negative emotions. :)

Good night. See ya. :)

Oh my! The monk ! ::) jk jk

Good Night :)

Freaked12

« Reply #162 on: July 24, 2010, 10:14:44 pm »
Why do Men/women find Relationships to interesting to discuss.WHY. -_-

I believe Girl friends are made by God to satisfy the carnal pleasures of Men.Period.
Its only your wife that you find your true love in.be it arranged or love marriage.
But females. -_-
What do they think
Someone Messaged me in 8th grade that if you break my heart, i would commit suicide. AT THE AGE OF 16. o_o
Why. Our very own Ms Depressed (nid) can elaborate on this.

or even better yet bring so.A here.

I would absolutely love to hear her opinion :@.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 11:04:53 pm by Fame »

nid404

« Reply #163 on: July 25, 2010, 06:59:57 am »
You have the wrong notion.  ::) Don't call me that you nitwit :P I ain't effin depressed  :P

You can read my opinion in the previous posts...I ain't repeating  ::)

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #164 on: July 25, 2010, 07:27:34 am »
I ain't effin depressed  :P

That's how everyone ought to deal with love. Nobody should take it seriously. Its just a one time thing and can change with time. ;)