Author Topic: Girlfriend and Boyfriend relationships  (Read 47010 times)

Alpha

Re: Girlfriend and Boyfriend relationships
« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2010, 02:58:52 pm »
Borakk, sorry to say, loving materialistic things is not love  :) You got to understand the meaning of Love first :)

Even God is not material... 

nid404

« Reply #136 on: July 24, 2010, 03:00:21 pm »
Even God is not material... 

Yeah.

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2010, 03:02:26 pm »
Oh... well... but that doesn't mean I hate anyone.

Love is illogical and cannot be purposefully explained. "Hate" is not an antonym of it. ;)

Alpha

« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2010, 03:05:29 pm »
Love is illogical and cannot be purposefully explained. "Hate" is not an antonym of it. ;)

Believing in God is also illogical, but ironically, it is the strongest belief of men.  :)

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2010, 03:09:40 pm »
Believing in God is also illogical, but ironically, it is the strongest belief of men.  :)

There are SO many proofs of God. The Quran is only one: It clearly states many scientific truths which were not at all known to people the time it was given to us by God. Not one verse in the quran was proven wrong till now, be it by scientific, philosophical or any other means. A religious book will help to explain this well and better than I explained here. But I explained the foundation.

This is the strongest proof of God, that is his holy book. So, the belief of God is perfectly logical.

Unlike believing in love.

Alpha

« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2010, 03:12:16 pm »
There are SO many proofs of God. The Quran is only one: It clearly states many scientific truths which were not at all known to people the time it was given to us by God. Not one verse in the quran was proven wrong till now, be it by scientific, philosophical or any other means. A religious book will help to explain this well and better than I explained here. But I explained the foundation.

This is the strongest proof of God, that is his holy book. So, the belief of God is perfectly logical.

I'll repeat what I said too:

There is ONE proof of love, that it is not illogical too, which is sufficient : Love of God.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2010, 03:17:31 pm »
I'll repeat what I said too:

There is ONE proof of love, that it is not illogical too, which is sufficient : Love of God.

You got me wrong. I believe in love too, love for anything material, including God. (Now don't say god is not material, I already proved that he exists and is our creator, and is thus material).

What I meant to say that I do not believe in love for another guy or girl. Again, this post should help to explain why::

Look, I am NOT against love. I do not despise love, as you seem to think. In fact, I myself love many things. For example, money, wealth and business, house, family etc etc etc. Love is a strong emotion indeed. This strong emotion IS necessary for someone to achieve something.

BUT and a BIG BUT, when this love becomes for something which is NOT beneficial, this is very illogical, foolish and something to be despised of. A very good example of this is the love for another girl/guy. My point is, love for money and business is understandable and plausible, since they are beneficial to you. But love for another girl/guy? Its not. What will you get by loving that guy/girl? NOTHING. As I said, love is a strong emotion. And due to this very reason, love for another guy/girl will CONSUME the person concerned, that too, without any personal benefit for the person. He/she will always think about his/her lover, neglecting his/her studies, business or work in case of a grown up man, and other very important tasks.

Got it now?

Alpha

« Reply #142 on: July 24, 2010, 03:20:17 pm »
You got me wrong. I believe in love too, love for anything material, including God. (Now don't say god is not material, I already proved that he exists and is our creator, and is thus material).

What I meant to say that I do not believe in love for another guy or girl. Again, this post should help to explain why::

Look, I am NOT against love. I do not despise love, as you seem to think. In fact, I myself love many things. For example, money, wealth and business, house, family etc etc etc. Love is a strong emotion indeed. This strong emotion IS necessary for someone to achieve something.

BUT and a BIG BUT, when this love becomes for something which is NOT beneficial, this is very illogical, foolish and something to be despised of. A very good example of this is the love for another girl/guy. My point is, love for money and business is understandable and plausible, since they are beneficial to you. But love for another girl/guy? Its not. What will you get by loving that guy/girl? NOTHING. As I said, love is a strong emotion. And due to this very reason, love for another guy/girl will CONSUME the person concerned, that too, without any personal benefit for the person. He/she will always think about his/her lover, neglecting his/her studies, business or work in case of a grown up man, and other very important tasks.

Got it now?

Everything that is not spiritual is material.

nid404

« Reply #143 on: July 24, 2010, 03:25:39 pm »
I beg to differ borakk...

Proof of God is not in a book. Nope. Who wrote the book? God? Definite no. We believe the message in the book was transferred by God to Humans...we do not know for sure...We believe. It is our belief. Many things cannot be explained scientifically, which may give us the reason to believe in the existence of a superior being...but who knows?

I've always questioned our existence, where we came from?, why are we here?, what is our duty ? I've found answers, some similar in different religious books. But it's a book...passed on...from generation to generation...you think people didn't modify it? People look for benefits no? The book written centuries ago is not the perfect transcript of God's message...It could've been modified...we came much later

I know..I can sense that there is some one/thing that controls everything...we call it God...what is God? I don't know....but it is the one ultimate truth...we may believe..we may not.

But we experience love... I know of it. There is no reason why one shouldn't believe in love. Love is not a means of achievement, it is an emotion- pure and divine  :)

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #144 on: July 24, 2010, 03:29:47 pm »
Everything that is not spiritual is material.

I already said so why believing in God is materialistic, or in other words, realistic:

I don't know how believing in love between guys and girls can be materialistic. So, it is baseless.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #145 on: July 24, 2010, 03:32:23 pm »
I beg to differ borakk...

Proof of God is not in a book. Nope. Who wrote the book? God? Definite no. We believe the message in the book was transferred by God to Humans...we do not know for sure...We believe. It is our belief. Many things cannot be explained scientifically, which may give us the reason to believe in the existence of a superior being...but who knows?

I've always questioned our existence, where we came from?, why are we here?, what is our duty ? I've found answers, some similar in different religious books. But it's a book...passed on...from generation to generation...you think people didn't modify it? People look for benefits no? The book written centuries ago is not the perfect transcript of God's message...It could've been modified...we came much later

I know..I can sense that there is some one/thing that controls everything...we call it God...what is God? I don't know....but it is the one ultimate truth...we may believe..we may not.

But we experience love... I know of it. There is no reason why one shouldn't believe in love. Love is not a means of achievement, it is an emotion- pure and divine  :)

I don;t want to go in a discussion about God since it has the potential of turning into a religious debate. ;)

BUT, you misunderstood me! I DO believe in love.

Please read this post well, to know in what kind of love I believe, and why so: ::)

Got it now?

nid404

« Reply #146 on: July 24, 2010, 03:34:46 pm »
I already said so why believing in God is materialistic, or in other words, realistic:

I don't know how believing in love between guys and girls can be materialistic. So, it is baseless.

God is a material? What kind of? How can you be so sure?

Love is not a material again...it's an emotion.

Why so bias? If you say love is materialistic and baseless, so is fear, pain and happiness.

nid404

« Reply #147 on: July 24, 2010, 03:35:46 pm »
I don;t want to go in a discussion about God since it has the potential of turning into a religious debate. ;)

BUT, you misunderstood me! I DO believe in love.

Please read this post well, to know in what kind of love I believe, and why so: ::)

Got it now?

I didn't mention religion. God has no religion.

You believe in love? You just said love is baseless  ::)

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #148 on: July 24, 2010, 03:38:24 pm »
God is a material? What kind of? How can you be so sure?

Love is not a material again...it's an emotion.

Why so bias? If you say love is materialistic and baseless, so is fear, pain and happiness.

I didn't mention religion. God has no religion.

You believe in love? You just said love is baseless

Love for another guy/girl is baseless*****

I said, believing in God is materialistic, because there are so many proofs that so as not to arise a slightest doubt. Now please, no religious debate...

nid404

« Reply #149 on: July 24, 2010, 03:44:22 pm »

Love for another guy/girl is baseless*****

I said, believing in God is materialistic, because there are so many proofs that so as not to arise a slightest doubt. Now please, no religious debate...

Love is love.

God is different from religion....if you wish to refrain from talking abt it, it's fine....

Proof of existence of something that cannot be visualized is hypothetical