Author Topic: Girlfriend and Boyfriend relationships  (Read 47025 times)

nid404

Re: Girlfriend and Boyfriend relationships
« Reply #90 on: May 10, 2010, 05:47:52 pm »
I don't really see a problem in having a gf/bf..but one has to be a certain age to be able to handle it. 12yr old kids having a relationship is stupid. I won't date a guy I am not sure of getting married to. I don't think it's fun to have a bf/gf at teenage...it's just a fad then.

Once you're of a certain age, you are sure to fall in love with someone and be in such a relationship. I don't want to get married to someone my parents like. I want it to be my choice and they completely agree. But now, I gotta study :P

Offline dodi23

• Before you meet your prince you have to kiss a lot of toads.
  • SF Master
  • MAN made beer, GOD made weed. Who do you trust?
« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2010, 05:52:11 pm »
ya u hv a point there nid ;)

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2010, 05:52:52 pm »
Okay, it’s you who decides, after all.

Its because I want members to be free to express their views as they like. ;) Members may feel uncomfortable using 'God'.

Alpha

« Reply #93 on: May 10, 2010, 05:55:03 pm »
Its because I want members to be free to express their views as they like. ;) Members may feel uncomfortable using 'God'.

An individual's freedom ends there where starts the freedom of others.

And some may feel uncomfortable and hesitant to join, if Muslims, Hindus, Christians, etc, all refer to 'different' Gods.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #94 on: May 10, 2010, 05:55:21 pm »
I won't date a guy I am not sure of getting married to. I don't think it's fun to have a bf/gf at teenage...it's just a fad then.

The whole concept of bf/gf is itself a fad, to be straightforward.

nid404

« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2010, 05:57:34 pm »
Yes, only up to a certain age. When you fall in love with someone at 25, you won't call it absurd. If you're choosing your partner for life, I see nothing wrong in that.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 06:00:02 pm by nid404 »

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2010, 05:58:39 pm »
An individual's freedom ends there where starts the freedom of others.

And some may feel uncomfortable and hesitant to join, if Muslims, Hindus, Christians, etc, all refer to 'different' Gods.

Members are expected to respect other religions in debates... ::) And assuming that, everybody can use alternative terms of 'god' as the respective religion permits. ;)

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #97 on: May 10, 2010, 06:02:54 pm »
Yes, only up to a certain age. When you fall in love with someone at 25, you won't call it absurd. If you're choosing your partner for life, I see nothing wrong in that.

Few people are mentally strong enough to handle it logically. So, its just for fun, nothing more.

Alpha

« Reply #98 on: May 10, 2010, 06:09:00 pm »
Members are expected to respect other religions in debates... ::) And assuming that, everybody can use alternative terms of 'god' as the respective religion permits. ;)

If you assume...

Offline Meticulous

• SF Master
« Reply #99 on: May 10, 2010, 06:29:24 pm »
I don't really see a problem in having a gf/bf..but one has to be a certain age to be able to handle it. 12yr old kids having a relationship is stupid. I won't date a guy I am not sure of getting married to. I don't think it's fun to have a bf/gf at teenage...it's just a fad then.

Once you're of a certain age, you are sure to fall in love with someone and be in such a relationship. I don't want to get married to someone my parents like. I want it to be my choice and they completely agree. But now, I gotta study :P

Perfectly said.

nid404

« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2010, 06:34:01 pm »
Thank you Thank you  ;D

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2010, 06:38:35 pm »
Im against them, totally- In my religion, they are forbidden.

I intend to be in my first ever relationship when Im married- be it at 19, 20, 24, 27, 0r even 30
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #102 on: May 11, 2010, 12:34:09 am »
@Alpha:

Lah, leave it. Its not a big deal. Just that my policy is not to interfere. If someone feels comfortable saying 'God', its alright. If someone feels comfortable saying the term his or her religion permits, I've no problem with that either.

And its more logical to allow members to express themselves freely than forcing all members to refer to 'God'. ::)

holtadit

« Reply #103 on: May 11, 2010, 04:21:34 am »
As I said. I have a strong background of religions that YOU yourself can not imagine. Trust me. Anyway, mysterious and alpha asked us to stop talking about religions. So let's cut it out.

I seriously doubt that.

Offline Meticulous

• SF Master
« Reply #104 on: May 11, 2010, 08:24:15 am »
Good for you.