Author Topic: Live-In Relationships-For or against?  (Read 5118 times)

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
Re: Live-In Relationships-For or against?
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2010, 05:14:39 pm »
i agree wid nid, but i still think that the main cause of all these complications, is bf and gf.

Offline DrEvil

• The Gifted One!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Love all, trust a few!
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2010, 05:39:46 pm »
i totally support 'nid' here...she has got some strong points there!!

apart from this, i myself sometimes feel awkward in this BF/GF relationship...its a new of its kind with no need of it in our society...it just adds further complications to life...it is just a wrong perception of relationships by the new generation...this idea of BF/GF has crept into the minds of young teenagers and causing them to suffer from difficulties at such a young age...!!  :-\ :-\

“When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.”

Offline [Ash]

• ^-^
  • SF Senior Citizen
  • 24/7
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2010, 06:02:29 pm »
root and cause of all the corruption in relation ship :P :P

All i Ever Did Was Love...And All You Did Was Lie... Never Understood It.But Never Asked You Why!?!?

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2010, 02:09:55 pm »
Well, i think responsibility also counts in Ethics!
where as children are concerned Stylish, its a big responsibility

What i think is that its all unethical! when you cant understand the importance of the relationship!

Hey I said I'm against live in relationships. ::) :P

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2010, 02:13:38 pm »
root and cause of all the corruption in relation ship :P :P

My goodness! bf and gf are just "Friends" after all! Isn't someone really ridiculous who doesn't interact with the opposite sex? :P

And yes, I agree, if its anything more than friends like lovey dovey or a similar madness, then its quite ridiculous. ;) :D ;D

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2010, 02:17:03 pm »
You know fun is a very generalized word :P
It can have a lot of adverse effects

Hey, 'fun' doesn't mean any sexual relationship. Get it now? :P

Everybody will agree with me: Its fun to talk and interact with the opposite sex more than with the same old faces over and over again. :D

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2010, 02:25:11 pm »
i totally support 'nid' here...she has got some strong points there!!

apart from this, i myself sometimes feel awkward in this BF/GF relationship...its a new of its kind with no need of it in our society...it just adds further complications to life...it is just a wrong perception of relationships by the new generation...this idea of BF/GF has crept into the minds of young teenagers and causing them to suffer from difficulties at such a young age...!!  :-\ :-\

quite true -_-. But I wouldn't blame BF or GF relationship for this. Its the thing you call "Love" which is the centre of all these problem. To me, love or emotion has little implication. It exists for me, but just for show business. Strictly speaking, its just a word for hitting the box office.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 02:30:01 pm by $tyli$h Executive »

nid404

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2010, 05:04:03 pm »
@stylish- Love is a strong word....and im 100% sure it is not used to entertain ppl...certainly not
Let me ask u
Do you love your parents and your siblings....will you be wrecked and jaded if anything happens to them....I'm sure you would be...
This same feeling is called love for somebody, if you understand what I mean :) .A guy, instead of going out with a girl at 16 and getting serious (which is stupid...no offence), must work hard to make sure one can fend for his girl who is on his way....If someone hurries with a gf/bf, his or her real love may be led astray

Well this is kinda off topic

But basically...what im trying to say is, it is not sensible for 18 yr old couples to share a room....Cuz it's jst not acceptable...Who would u blame if things don't work out....Who will look at you again, when they knw you have had such a relationship....

« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 03:10:11 pm by $tyli$h Executive »

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2010, 05:16:53 pm »
Nid, I am sorry but pointing fingers aggressively at another member is an offence. You said 'instead of going out with someone at 16 and getting serious .......' and 'if you are in a hurry....'. You are pointing your fingers directly at me when you said that.

Kindly edit your post. Point to the general audience using 'us' 'we' 'ourselves' or a similar word. Do not point directly at me or any other member.

nid404

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2010, 06:16:01 pm »
k...i thought you was generalized in debates...that's how we've been having it in school....anyway...I'll change it

nid404

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2010, 06:17:55 pm »
Lol...I can't change anything more...the grammar goes haywire....
srry if u thought it ws intended for u :-\

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2010, 03:21:51 pm »
Ok Nid, I did the job. :) . Its okay.

Now back to business.

When I said 'love' I didn't mean the love for parents and siblings. I meant the kind of love between a man or a woman. Now the matter about bf/gf shouldn't be taken seriously. Its just a little bit of fun and enjoyment. Not something serious like sharing a room (with plans of future) or something similar like having a kid (which is quite stupid, I agree).

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2010, 07:05:06 pm »
do u consider kissing and 'stuff' enjoyment.

wellm wat do u talk 2 a girl abt, like ur gf, what wud to talk to her abt exec??

c'mon, ur very anonymous, like u say 'enjoyment', 'interaction' 'fun'??

wat do u mean??

sounds a lot like a relationship to me

nid404

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2010, 04:02:22 am »
well, One may think it is temporary n all...but then that's not love, rightly as u said, but these relations may become physical due to lust...with dire consequences.
A guy may take it as fad, to keep having new gfs.....but I am a girl and I understand how girls take their relationships to be. Girls give their everything...they really love u. When a guy leaves them, they'd be shattered. But they are strong :)
That doesn't mean one should keep hurting them...
I didn't knw guys always thought of having gfs for the sake of it....I'm lucky I've never fallen into this trap ::)

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2010, 12:22:26 pm »
well, One may think it is temporary n all...but then that's not love, rightly as u said, but these relations may become physical due to lust...with dire consequences.
A guy may take it as fad, to keep having new gfs.....but I am a girl and I understand how girls take their relationships to be. Girls give their everything...they really love u. When a guy leaves them, they'd be shattered. But they are strong :)
That doesn't mean one should keep hurting them...
I didn't knw guys always thought of having gfs for the sake of it....I'm lucky I've never fallen into this trap ::)

The word 'girlfriend' or boyfriend can be broken into two parts - girl friend and boy friend.

Is it bad to be friends with the opposite sex? I'm sure it's not.

NOW when I say girlfriend and boyfriend, I do NOT mean 'LOVER' or a similar madness like that. :P