Author Topic: EXTREMLY IMPORTANT PLEASE PLEASE OPEN  (Read 3605 times)

Offline Nobody

• Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
Re: EXTREMLY IMPORTANT PLEASE PLEASE OPEN
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2010, 01:50:34 pm »
okay...ikh...
since it's all A2 i don't think i know it all..still
and i am really SORRY because my answers are not op to the mark..

"in jun 08

1)   The marking scheme says “Use of Doc "fillin" field” and “Use of "fillin" default values” for q12, what does this mean?"

it means you have to do the fill-in option ...in office 2007 go where i showed you in the picture... :)
The FILLIN field prompts you to enter text. Your response is printed in place of the field

"in nov 08

2)   In q14 where menu systems are to be used which software should we use word/access?"

in this case..you use access...not word..

"3)   In q15 how do we automate the opening of the macro with the file “Create a document that automatically generates a full set of labels when it is opened”? How do we do this?"

to do macro..you need to learn from the text book..

by the way...what text book do you use..????
The most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling!
And even more beautiful is, knowing that you are the reason behind it.

Offline ikh

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2010, 02:35:17 pm »
okay...ikh...
since it's all A2 i don't think i know it all..still
and i am really SORRY because my answers are not op to the mark..

"in jun 08

1)   The marking scheme says “Use of Doc "fillin" field” and “Use of "fillin" default values” for q12, what does this mean?"

it means you have to do the fill-in option ...in office 2007 go where i showed you in the picture... :)
The FILLIN field prompts you to enter text. Your response is printed in place of the field

"in nov 08

2)   In q14 where menu systems are to be used which software should we use word/access?"

in this case..you use access...not word..

"3)   In q15 how do we automate the opening of the macro with the file “Create a document that automatically generates a full set of labels when it is opened”? How do we do this?"

to do macro..you need to learn from the text book..

by the way...what text book do you use..????

Well i use the brian txt book.

ANd dude no problem as long as u attempted.... ;)

Offline logical

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2010, 08:22:46 pm »
Hey....ikh?.....whats your name?........Well i Have my final in about four days time and i know it must have been frustrating to wait and all for solutions.....well i hope its not to late..........

Q.The marking scheme says “Use of Doc "fillin" field” and “Use of "fillin" default values” for q12, what does this mean?

Ans. Well at the end of the question they tell you what default values you should insert, so the MS is referring to that."Enter white dining chairs when prompted for the unavailable item and gilt dining chairs
when prompted for the replacement item"
1)   For q9 how do we do the macro part? For this part “prompt for the customer’s address to be inserted” marking scheme says fillin is to be used but using fillin doesn’t work, when the macro is run the fillin doesn’t appear. Solution??

2)   Also in the same part there is a problem that the image also has to be placed but what happens is that the image can be copied to the document but moving it isn’t possible.

1.Well You have to start wid a blank document......Start recording the macro after you have the data source.
2. Well it doesn't work for me also.....but as in that question there is only one record to print. You better pause the macro then import it.

3)   In q10 how can I run the macro with the file IONIAN10.rtf as it is a report and how do I select the name and address because my macro doesn’t show it?  And also where should the image appear on the page?

3.Well it definitely should.The image should come right hand top corner.

1)   In q1 when importing the file BOATSPECS.CSV there is an error because the Hire P/W column has values with comma in it due to which it is displayed as a separate column, how should we solve the problem?

1. Its actually CharterCost Open CharterCost.CSV File in excel. Select the records under Hire PW, and select General.You shouldnt have problems importing after that.

Well I Havent done the Specimen so unfortunately I cannot help you there. Hope you found it Helpful.

Offline ikh

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2010, 08:48:05 pm »
Hey....ikh?.....whats your name?........Well i Have my final in about four days time and i know it must have been frustrating to wait and all for solutions.....well i hope its not to late..........

Q.The marking scheme says “Use of Doc "fillin" field” and “Use of "fillin" default values” for q12, what does this mean?

Ans. Well at the end of the question they tell you what default values you should insert, so the MS is referring to that."Enter white dining chairs when prompted for the unavailable item and gilt dining chairs
when prompted for the replacement item"
1)   For q9 how do we do the macro part? For this part “prompt for the customer’s address to be inserted” marking scheme says fillin is to be used but using fillin doesn’t work, when the macro is run the fillin doesn’t appear. Solution??

2)   Also in the same part there is a problem that the image also has to be placed but what happens is that the image can be copied to the document but moving it isn’t possible.

1.Well You have to start wid a blank document......Start recording the macro after you have the data source.
2. Well it doesn't work for me also.....but as in that question there is only one record to print. You better pause the macro then import it.

3)   In q10 how can I run the macro with the file IONIAN10.rtf as it is a report and how do I select the name and address because my macro doesn’t show it?  And also where should the image appear on the page?

3.Well it definitely should.The image should come right hand top corner.

1)   In q1 when importing the file BOATSPECS.CSV there is an error because the Hire P/W column has values with comma in it due to which it is displayed as a separate column, how should we solve the problem?

1. Its actually CharterCost Open CharterCost.CSV File in excel. Select the records under Hire PW, and select General.You shouldnt have problems importing after that.

Well I Havent done the Specimen so unfortunately I cannot help you there. Hope you found it Helpful.

Well dude for the fillin issue i do use a blank page and while i record the macro and select filin the prompt and everything appears but when i stop recoridng the macro and close the file and open it again and run the macro the fillin thing doesnt appear so the place where i did put up the fillin in the page i right click and then press the toggle i can see fillin but the fillin doesnt pop up asking what to do and even whe i can se the toggle view i cant really enter a value for it...plz advice

and i also send u a PM plz check

And i am surely glad of ur help considering the fact that u have 2 posts(so far) and both on my topic  :D