Author Topic: Have You Ever...?  (Read 277213 times)

Offline *Hope*

• The Precious Pearl
  • SF Master
  • For Some Reason I Can't Grab It..Tried And Gaveup
Re: Have You Ever...?
« Reply #4695 on: July 25, 2010, 04:03:44 am »
hahaha, m sure half the world would love it ! :P :P :P

yesss, yuh knw..the best thing which can calm yuh down is..umm..whenever yer gettin mad, remind yerself that anger is haram, so yuh'll slowly cool down..and try to ignore some things and divert yer mind easily..it may take tyme but it's worth it ! :D ;)

LOL ! yer soooooooooooo bad ! yuh make those poor guys sad ! :P

not really..i just ignore ppl who are mean and are friends to me because they want me to do somethin fer em, yuh knw wat i mean? :D

ever bought a present for yer family? :D
Well said MA :D +rep :)

Am not bad..they r the ones bad for looking in the first place..I hate guys who stare at girls..so easily diverted.. :-\

Yea I know what u mean..same here..but tbh I don't even talk to them and when they try to talk to me..I just pretend like I am busy and have something to do..haha and just walk away ;)

Yupp..on their bds..but sad that no one remembers me on my bd except after 10 days or something when they become free from work and stuff :-\
wbu?
and ever bought a present to ur gf? :P
O Allah grant us all the Jannah
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter
Success is that old ABC ability,breaks,and courage
While there's life,there's Hope ;)
As long as I have faith in Allah,nothing else matters insA <3
Keep on forgetting to forget about you <3

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #4696 on: July 25, 2010, 04:15:27 am »
Well said MA :D +rep :)

Am not bad..they r the ones bad for looking in the first place..I hate guys who stare at girls..so easily diverted.. :-\

Yea I know what u mean..same here..but tbh I don't even talk to them and when they try to talk to me..I just pretend like I am busy and have something to do..haha and just walk away ;)

Yupp..on their bds..but sad that no one remembers me on my bd except after 10 days or something when they become free from work and stuff :-\
wbu?
and ever bought a present to ur gf? :P

hahaha, thannkk yuh, madame ! :D

yea..they are more like perverts and friendships don't mean anythin to those jerks !

LOL ! this guy befriended me just because he wanted me to help him get admitted in some uni ! and few yrs back..he used to hate me like hell ! so i've been ignoring fer the past 3 months ! hahaha ! :P

REAALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY ? yuh should announce 3 days before yer bday tht my bday is coming up ! hahaha ! that's what my sister does ! :P :P :P but it's okkay..bdays are just normal days makin yuh feel older :P :D
yesssssssss LOL, arnd 10 yrs ago, in Ramadan, i made my sister come with me to this shop near my home and made her buy some nice bracelets. she still has em ! i was such an idiot, then :P :P but my mom dusn like presents..she wants some electric items fer her kitchen as a bday present, weird ! :D

YESSSSSS ! i gave her a smile ! ;)
actually..her dad passed away a few months back..so like..her bday was 2 days back..and she was pretty upset..so i mailed her a card along with a 5 foot long message and called her ! so that made her day ! and gave me a rsn to stay happy :D

ever been slapped by a friend/cousin? :D
<3 La Ilaha Illa-Allah Muhammad Rasul Allah. <3

Offline *Hope*

• The Precious Pearl
  • SF Master
« Reply #4697 on: July 25, 2010, 04:27:12 am »
hahaha, thannkk yuh, madame ! :D

yea..they are more like perverts and friendships don't mean anythin to those jerks !

LOL ! this guy befriended me just because he wanted me to help him get admitted in some uni ! and few yrs back..he used to hate me like hell ! so i've been ignoring fer the past 3 months ! hahaha ! :P

REAALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY ? yuh should announce 3 days before yer bday tht my bday is coming up ! hahaha ! that's what my sister does ! :P :P :P but it's okkay..bdays are just normal days makin yuh feel older :P :D
yesssssssss LOL, arnd 10 yrs ago, in Ramadan, i made my sister come with me to this shop near my home and made her buy some nice bracelets. she still has em ! i was such an idiot, then :P :P but my mom dusn like presents..she wants some electric items fer her kitchen as a bday present, weird ! :D

YESSSSSS ! i gave her a smile ! ;)
actually..her dad passed away a few months back..so like..her bday was 2 days back..and she was pretty upset..so i mailed her a card along with a 5 foot long message and called her ! so that made her day ! and gave me a rsn to stay happy :D

ever been slapped by a friend/cousin? :D
LOL :D :D :D

Yea I know all mothers r like this..whenever we plan to go somewhere out..she suddenly remembers that she doesn't have one of those applainces and she has to get them..hahaha
haha u r still an idiot :P :P joking! no I think it is really sweet that u got her a present..wish my bros were like this..but yea I shud announce it a month before honestly :Dhaha..well u just reminded me to remind my family of my bd..it is on the 23rd august..yaaay next month insA

OMG!!! How DEVASTATING!!! wallah?? that's so tregedic..hope she is doing better now though..how old is she? yea she must have been so sad..
haha no actual present?? how cheap :P :P joking..no I think that is the sweetest thing ever!! May Allah bless u..u just made someone happy and yea I know what u mean..if she is happy then u r also happy..

Yupp I did..just to remove all the exam stress from her but I made it worse..haha :D

Eversneaked out from ur house at night?

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #4698 on: July 25, 2010, 04:36:36 am »
LOL :D :D :D

Yea I know all mothers r like this..whenever we plan to go somewhere out..she suddenly remembers that she doesn't have one of those applainces and she has to get them..hahaha
haha u r still an idiot :P :P joking! no I think it is really sweet that u got her a present..wish my bros were like this..but yea I shud announce it a month before honestly :Dhaha..well u just reminded me to remind my family of my bd..it is on the 23rd august..yaaay next month insA

OMG!!! How DEVASTATING!!! wallah?? that's so tregedic..hope she is doing better now though..how old is she? yea she must have been so sad..
haha no actual present?? how cheap :P :P joking..no I think that is the sweetest thing ever!! May Allah bless u..u just made someone happy and yea I know what u mean..if she is happy then u r also happy..

Yupp I did..just to remove all the exam stress from her but I made it worse..haha :D

Eversneaked out from ur house at night?

LOL ! that's so true..all moms are like that ! :D

OMG..happppyyyyyyyy birthdaaaaaay in advance ! :D here's a cake from me to yuh :P * the best chocolate cake with strawberries on top * :P :P :P

she's now 19..so she's like 1.5 yrs older than me :P..so i really need prayers that our families don't object :(
yea..i called her at 12 and she was crying..and wen i asked her if she was cryin, she lied to me. sucha liar :P :D

LOL ! actually..she lives in a different country, Pakistan. and m here in jeddah ::) ::) morever, we don't plan to meet alone till our marriage ! because we don't wanna end up doin anythin wrong ! how thoughtful, right? :P :D

LOL ! aww..that's sad ! :P

YES, once upon a tyme, i was in deep sleep and i suddenly stood up and walked outside my home..it was so weird..because i could feel and see me walkin but i cudn stop :P..but when i went outside, i realized tht i could hear a dog bark ! and i ran back home :P :D wbu ? :D

ever watched an indian movie? :P

Offline *Hope*

• The Precious Pearl
  • SF Master
« Reply #4699 on: July 25, 2010, 04:48:20 am »
LOL ! that's so true..all moms are like that ! :D

OMG..happppyyyyyyyy birthdaaaaaay in advance ! :D here's a cake from me to yuh :P * the best chocolate cake with strawberries on top * :P :P :P

she's now 19..so she's like 1.5 yrs older than me :P..so i really need prayers that our families don't object :(
yea..i called her at 12 and she was crying..and wen i asked her if she was cryin, she lied to me. sucha liar :P :D

LOL ! actually..she lives in a different country, Pakistan. and m here in jeddah ::) ::) morever, we don't plan to meet alone till our marriage ! because we don't wanna end up doin anythin wrong ! how thoughtful, right? :P :D

LOL ! aww..that's sad ! :P

YES, once upon a tyme, i was in deep sleep and i suddenly stood up and walked outside my home..it was so weird..because i could feel and see me walkin but i cudn stop :P..but when i went outside, i realized tht i could hear a dog bark ! and i ran back home :P :D wbu ? :D

ever watched an indian movie? :P

awwww....Thanks a lot..but keep it with u in the fridge now...I don't want it to melt :P

Oh..she is older than u? u wouldn't mind if she gets all the wrinckles before u? :P joking.. no insA u r families will accept that..well tbh..I think anything is Allah's will and there must be some good in it..cuz Allah knows best..so if God forbid and nothing of what u planned had went according to ur plan..then u must not be sad and just surrender urself to Allah and trust me..he will give u what u deserve ;)

haha..how thoughtful! yea wayyyyy thinking ahead really :P :P

LOL!! yea same here..while asleep..too..hahahaha

YUPPP!!! I love INDIAN MOVIES!! ok i know some though 'Jab we met' 'hamtom' and some others but I forgot for now..haha thank God I remembered these :P

Ever watched egyptain movie?

and yalla sorry gtg..bye and Take care..good night :)

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #4700 on: July 25, 2010, 04:53:50 am »
awwww....Thanks a lot..but keep it with u in the fridge now...I don't want it to melt :P

Oh..she is older than u? u wouldn't mind if she gets all the wrinckles before u? :P joking.. no insA u r families will accept that..well tbh..I think anything is Allah's will and there must be some good in it..cuz Allah knows best..so if God forbid and nothing of what u planned had went according to ur plan..then u must not be sad and just surrender urself to Allah and trust me..he will give u what u deserve ;)

haha..how thoughtful! yea wayyyyy thinking ahead really :P :P

LOL!! yea same here..while asleep..too..hahahaha

YUPPP!!! I love INDIAN MOVIES!! ok i know some though 'Jab we met' 'hamtom' and some others but I forgot for now..haha thank God I remembered these :P

Ever watched egyptain movie?

and yalla sorry gtg..bye and Take care..good night :)

hahaha, sure. :D

LOL, actually, i believe that true love comes from the but not the looks. she's pretty decent looking and i wouldnt mind if she gets grey hair and wrinkles before me ! :P :D
yer words really help a lazy A** work for something :D
hahaha, i know ! :D

all the arabs have watched jab we met =| LOL ! wow..yer a pretty big fan :P :D

yes, but i don't tend to understand..so it's like useless fer me..but i've watched a few tv shows :D :P

keep smilin'
Take care

Offline DrEvil

• The Gifted One!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Love all, trust a few!
« Reply #4701 on: July 25, 2010, 08:29:54 am »
Ever misjudged a person?

“When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.”

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #4702 on: July 25, 2010, 09:10:59 am »
Yup i misjudged my bff at first only lol

did anyone misjudge u ?
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #4703 on: July 25, 2010, 09:13:53 am »
Yes.

Same question.

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #4704 on: July 25, 2010, 09:16:50 am »
Ya Unfortunately

ever gotten into a fight for a stupid thing ?

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #4705 on: July 25, 2010, 09:18:41 am »
Yes...

Have you ever clicked in an ad?

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #4706 on: July 25, 2010, 09:20:46 am »
Yes (it's annoying lol )

Ever mixed ur fizzy drink with someone else just cuz urs was almost finished by u?   *yup for me :P )

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #4707 on: July 25, 2010, 09:24:39 am »
Nope

Ever saw someone learning to swim in the beach?

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #4708 on: July 25, 2010, 09:26:22 am »
Not really (tbh i usually go to swimming pools)

Ever been to an Arab country ? if yes which ones ?

Offline DrEvil

• The Gifted One!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Love all, trust a few!
« Reply #4709 on: July 25, 2010, 11:10:47 am »
Yes, KSA.

Same Q.

“When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.”