Author Topic: The Nightdreamer Inc. forging a partnership with FEP.com and Studentforums  (Read 2403 times)

holtadit

The Nightdreamer Inc. was setup around four months ago. It has recorded so far 3,285 hits from people around the world.

As you may already know I have recently been uploading the latest past papers on to The Nightdreamer Inc. However, the main focus of the site was to provide revision notes, resources and help for all students.

I feel uploading these exam papers on my site is endangering myself and could lead to the closing down of the site itself.

Thus, I am looking for a partnership between www.freeexampapers.com, studentforums.biz and The Nightdreamer Inc.

As a result, if this partnership is agreed to, I will transfer all examination papers to the relevant boards on studentforums.biz. I will also increase the awareness of FEP on my site i.e. advertise FEP on my site. I will provide revision resources whilst FEP can specialize in providing past papers.

In return I ask that my site be advertised in some small way on studentforums or FEP.

Thank You, for considering my proposal.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 04:13:07 pm by Ari Ben Canaan »

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
Re: The Nightdreamer Inc. forging a partnership with FEP.com and Studentforums
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 04:17:31 pm »
I believe thats a nice deal, but, I believe astar will be the judge of that, depnding on if we have space after the adverts already on our pages, then we will give you a yes. The studentforums dearly thanks you for your initiative towards making the lives of students easier. But, the decider will be astar.

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 04:22:37 pm »
Well you got a great website .. and I'm sure Astar would love to include you with SF and FEP .. but as The Dude said its Astar that approves these stuff so maybe send him a PM or he'll reply to the public proposal here .. keep up your great work ari!! ;)
Read my blog @ www.avenuesq8.wordpress.com

and follow me on twitter @ www.twitter.com/Q80BOY

holtadit

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 04:26:27 pm »
But, the decider will be astar.

I did not expect anything else.

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 05:30:53 pm »
Whatever may be decided, your professionalism and out-of-the-box effort is laudable, Mr. Ari. :) .

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 09:26:23 pm »
epg had an idea a while ago for students to be able to host past papers on freeexampapers. He made a page. I will see if I can find it.

http://myfep.freeexampapers.com/