Author Topic: Biology Podcasts  (Read 1224 times)

holtadit

Biology Podcasts
« on: January 30, 2010, 09:51:10 am »
TO MODS: I am not advertisiong for my site. I simply came across this resource and uploaded on my site. I just want people to be aware of these amazing podcasts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okies.I was browsing the web for some chem stuff and I came across some podcasts on BBC..... 66.63 MB of audio files!!

SO i downloaded all and converted to MP4 (reduced in size by 50% :D). Then I uploaded it to my site: http://thenightdreamer.wordpress.com/

So you can go here http://thenightdreamer.wordpress.com/2010/01/30/audio-podcasts-for-revision-on-everything-in-biology/:          to download the podcasts from The Nightdreamer Inc.'s Skydrive or you can just browse through my site (URL above.)

SUBSCRIBE TO MY SITE if you enjoy my stuff and IF you want to remain aware of such amazing developments !  
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 09:55:54 am by Ari Ben Canaan »

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
Re: Biology Podcasts
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 03:54:15 pm »
I never learnt what a podcast is. Can someone explain to me?

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 04:48:46 pm »
I never learnt what a podcast is. Can someone explain to me?

its simply an audio file sir .. for eg. im subscribed to many BBC radio podcasts .. mm ari is sharing bio podcasts which i presume is a man/woman talking about bio .. u should have ur own podcast sir!!  ;)
Read my blog @ www.avenuesq8.wordpress.com

and follow me on twitter @ www.twitter.com/Q80BOY

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 04:58:31 pm »
Yeah my own podcast! Great idea! I will see if I can get one!

holtadit

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 11:04:27 am »
Yeah... the good thing about podcasts a.k.a. audio files is that they can be put on iPods and MP3 players.