Author Topic: as maths c1 MONDAY!!!:(  (Read 1194 times)

Offline chocoholiccx

as maths c1 MONDAY!!!:(
« on: January 09, 2010, 10:10:47 pm »
hey

anyone doing c1 AS math on monday, i am so nervouss
i dont even know for definate it will be one cos apparently theres gonna be some heavy snow tomorroww..it has to be though cos otherwise might be waiting till JUNEE

anyways just wanted to wish anyone doing it GOOD LUCKK x

Offline shushuIG

• SF Immigrant
Re: as maths c1 MONDAY!!!:(
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 10:59:22 pm »
hey

anyone doing c1 AS math on monday, i am so nervouss
i dont even know for definate it will be one cos apparently theres gonna be some heavy snow tomorroww..it has to be though cos otherwise might be waiting till JUNEE

anyways just wanted to wish anyone doing it GOOD LUCKK x

I dont think that they cancel any exams due 2 weather issues! ???
and i wanted 2 know in which country r u??

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 11:33:27 pm »
I have heard they will have to especially scotland, wales and north england.

Offline chocoholiccx

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 11:06:59 am »
yeah maybe not the exam board but if it snows badly again this weekend they might have to close the school where im taking it

im in manchester By the way and nearly all the schools have been closed this past week due to snow, it was really heavy and caused chaos, theres still loads of it around and it hasnt even snowed in lk 4 days :O but apparently there should be some more snow later todayy, i hope nott thoughh who knows how long i'll have to wait then, cos the boards are saying they cant to blanket postponementt

where are you?

Offline shushuIG

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 11:40:18 am »
yeah maybe not the exam board but if it snows badly again this weekend they might have to close the school where im taking it

im in manchester By the way and nearly all the schools have been closed this past week due to snow, it was really heavy and caused chaos, theres still loads of it around and it hasnt even snowed in lk 4 days :O but apparently there should be some more snow later todayy, i hope nott thoughh who knows how long i'll have to wait then, cos the boards are saying they cant to blanket postponementt

where are you?
i really dont believe that they're cancelling but best of luck in  ur exams if u do attend them and im in abudhabi UAE and its pretty hot in here!!!!