Author Topic: COPLANAR VECTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP PLZZZZZZZZhey  (Read 3611 times)

Offline staceyboy3

• SF Geek
Re: COPLANAR VECTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP PLZZZZZZZZhey
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2009, 07:05:51 pm »
finland anti-social!!!!! u c due to the economic crisis i think everyone is perfectly speechless XD

u know wats rili gr8 about the European countries is that u could actually sit by a lake and just stare out into space , its a great blessing u people have, i went to france and i rili got mesmerized , i wish we could have that lot of trees in the gulf  :D

Yea, I'm so lucky :P

But you get to have swimming pools outside everywhere, that must be so much fun :)

Is it true that the big building projects in Dubai are postponed cause they are in debt now? :P
Relax, enjoy and be LAZY!

Offline halosh92

• SF Senior Citizen
    • meticulous-me
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2009, 08:22:38 pm »
Yea, I'm so lucky :P

But you get to have swimming pools outside everywhere, that must be so much fun :)

Is it true that the big building projects in Dubai are postponed cause they are in debt now? :P

yep thats true :S SOME projects have been stopped no more fundamental sources, banks are ripping everyone off  :-\
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 08:24:12 pm by halosh92 »
everyday we wake up is a miracle, then how do we say miracles dont happen?????

Offline staceyboy3

• SF Geek
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2009, 09:23:56 pm »
yep thats true :S SOME projects have been stopped no more fundamental sources, banks are ripping everyone off  :-\

Aww that sucks :(

So much for the next tallest building in the world... or is it built already?

Do you have a dream career planned out? Or are you like me and not sure yet? :)

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2009, 10:52:02 pm »
No dude, my accent is totally messed up thanks to living in finland for so long :(

My dad is thinking of us moving out cause the place we live in sucks :) but it would take a while cause the house is not sell-able yet lol

Finland is a totally anti-social place (ok you can talk, but it's not normal in a sense :S)

Oh and finland's population is super small, like 5.5 million, compared to its size (lol) but we have loads of lakes and trees. We aren't losing trees, we're regenerating them  8) it's the law for every tree you cut you plant one somewhere else xD

whereabouts do you live Stacey ?
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2009, 12:46:19 am »
Damn hot in dubai. I bet the tarmac melts in summer.

Offline halosh92

• SF Senior Citizen
    • meticulous-me
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2009, 07:14:55 am »
Aww that sucks :(

So much for the next tallest building in the world... or is it built already?

Do you have a dream career planned out? Or are you like me and not sure yet? :)

hahaha oh no the tallest building is there its already built ;D
 well i do have a plan actually, i wanna be an architecture , i love to draw ;D
 am probably gonna study in dubai.
but  i wish i could study abroad but then am gonna need grade 13  :-\
wat about you.... havent you picked your mind on any college or any major yet????

Offline staceyboy3

• SF Geek
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2009, 09:01:38 am »
hahaha oh no the tallest building is there its already built ;D
 well i do have a plan actually, i wanna be an architecture , i love to draw ;D
 am probably gonna study in dubai.
but  i wish i could study abroad but then am gonna need grade 13  :-\
wat about you.... havent you picked your mind on any college or any major yet????

yea i change my mind a lot when it comes to career planning :D

When i was 7, i wanted to be a football player. But i quit a few years ago :(

Then i was like oh man what am i going to be? I liked computer games, so i was like yea i could be a game programmer/designer!
But then later i got the feeling that i didn't want to spend hours at work infront of the computer. I'm more of an adventurous person ;)

then i got inspired by architecture xD and and started to learn how to use google sketchup (3d building software). It was pretty cool, but then for some reason the feeling of wanting to become an architect faded :(

Just recently i got inspired by enery (renewable :)) and was thinking about applying to energy bachelor's degree in england.

But then i talked to a professor and he was like "your not sure what you want to be, don't you? :)". Yea :D

He suggested me to study in finland, cause its free, and get a degree in physics of maths. He said you still study energy as masters, and it gives me more time to think what i really want to become. I think thats a clever idea, but i need to find out if i can study in english in finland (lol) cause im doing A-levels and not matriculations (national exams)

So i might major in physics, not sure yet :P

I live in south of finalnd, not in the capital but 50 km away. have to catch a bus to school everyday, takes 45 mins :( lol but im used to it :)

Offline halosh92

• SF Senior Citizen
    • meticulous-me
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2009, 09:29:01 am »
yea i change my mind a lot when it comes to career planning :D

When i was 7, i wanted to be a football player. But i quit a few years ago :(

Then i was like oh man what am i going to be? I liked computer games, so i was like yea i could be a game programmer/designer!
But then later i got the feeling that i didn't want to spend hours at work infront of the computer. I'm more of an adventurous person ;)

then i got inspired by architecture xD and and started to learn how to use google sketchup (3d building software). It was pretty cool, but then for some reason the feeling of wanting to become an architect faded :(

Just recently i got inspired by enery (renewable :)) and was thinking about applying to energy bachelor's degree in england.

But then i talked to a professor and he was like "your not sure what you want to be, don't you? :)". Yea :D

He suggested me to study in finland, cause its free, and get a degree in physics of maths. He said you still study energy as masters, and it gives me more time to think what i really want to become. I think thats a clever idea, but i need to find out if i can study in english in finland (lol) cause im doing A-levels and not matriculations (national exams)

So i might major in physics, not sure yet :P

I live in south of finalnd, not in the capital but 50 km away. have to catch a bus to school everyday, takes 45 mins :( lol but im used to it :)

well atleast all your fast-changing ambitions are realistic  ;D
 me i wanted to be an archeologist and then i wanted to be in car designing or some kind of car designer like formula one :P am pretty an adventurous person myself i love traveling and all, "Indiana Jones" like person :P

but i ended up with architecture because its fun and it bringz money, espically here in dubai. so i dont rili have lots of options.:S
but its gd that u settle up wid something!!!!! i think its a gd major espically if u like it ;) plus u have someone to guide you which is great !!!! 
u dont have english in finland??????
 oh i take 30 minutes to reach skool, and on my way bak it takes 2 hours :SSSSS , so i study in the bus!!

Offline staceyboy3

• SF Geek
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2009, 12:14:43 pm »

well atleast all your fast-changing ambitions are realistic  ;D
 me i wanted to be an archeologist and then i wanted to be in car designing or some kind of car designer like formula one :P am pretty an adventurous person myself i love traveling and all, "Indiana Jones" like person :P

but i ended up with architecture because its fun and it bringz money, espically here in dubai. so i dont rili have lots of options.:S
but its gd that u settle up wid something!!!!! i think its a gd major espically if u like it ;) plus u have someone to guide you which is great !!!! 
u dont have english in finland??????
 oh i take 30 minutes to reach skool, and on my way bak it takes 2 hours :SSSSS , so i study in the bus!!

30 minutes to school, 2 hours back... hooww? :)

psychology of kids fascinates me aswell, cause my mom owns a kindergarten and i talk to the kids everyday lol

If all goes wrong for me, ill work for my mom xD

Video editing had also caught my interest, but my excuse for not making any videos is that my computer is not good enough for editing :P

Everything catches my interest!

Offline halosh92

• SF Senior Citizen
    • meticulous-me
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2009, 03:33:47 pm »
30 minutes to school, 2 hours back... hooww? :)

psychology of kids fascinates me aswell, cause my mom owns a kindergarten and i talk to the kids everyday lol

If all goes wrong for me, ill work for my mom xD

Video editing had also caught my interest, but my excuse for not making any videos is that my computer is not good enough for editing :P

Everything catches my interest!

hahaahahah i think kids will chew u alive !!!!!!
u know how to edit videos??????? boys!!! i just dont get how all guys can edit videos , photoshop, and re attach difficult circuits!!! wat a boost of confidence :D
oh By the way wats ure name?? ;D

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2009, 08:34:04 pm »
whereabouts do you live Stacey ?

uh... stacey ?
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline staceyboy3

• SF Geek
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2009, 04:52:58 am »
uh... stacey ?

Oh yea sos :)

"I live in south of finalnd, not in the capital but 50 km away. have to catch a bus to school everyday, takes 45 mins  lol but im used to it"

Finland is said to be in the top 5 smartest nations... xD

oh By the way wats ure name??

Is it ok if i don't tell you my name? I thought living in the forum world would mean to be called whatever. Just call me stacey :) and if thats too girly then call me staceyboy ;)

And about editing, guys are more systemisers than empathisers (from a book I just started reading).
Systemisers understand and build various systems, ranging from the mechanical or natural to systems of abstract ideas such as mathematics or music. Empathisers are interested in human beings, how their minds work, how they feel, and how they interact with one another in terms of relationships.

The only two subjects guys are good at are maths and sciences :)

Offline halosh92

• SF Senior Citizen
    • meticulous-me
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2009, 06:48:11 am »
Oh yea sos :)

"I live in south of finalnd, not in the capital but 50 km away. have to catch a bus to school everyday, takes 45 mins  lol but im used to it"

Finland is said to be in the top 5 smartest nations... xD

Is it ok if i don't tell you my name? I thought living in the forum world would mean to be called whatever. Just call me stacey :) and if thats too girly then call me staceyboy ;)

And about editing, guys are more systemisers than empathisers (from a book I just started reading).
Systemisers understand and build various systems, ranging from the mechanical or natural to systems of abstract ideas such as mathematics or music. Empathisers are interested in human beings, how their minds work, how they feel, and how they interact with one another in terms of relationships.

The only two subjects guys are good at are maths and sciences :)

oh am sorry i just didnt think stacey is like your name :))  so basically guys are more practical. :DDD

Offline staceyboy3

• SF Geek
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2009, 03:06:38 pm »

oh am sorry i just didnt think stacey is like your name :))  so basically guys are more practical. :DDD

stacey is my last name if you want to know

you think guys are more practical? dude gals can multitask, which is amazing :D

Guys have boxes in their brain, one for every thought. They are slow as hell when changing from one box to the next :D