Author Topic: university subjects  (Read 11058 times)

Offline happy angel

• SF Geek
university subjects
« on: November 19, 2009, 09:30:14 am »
any idea wat further subject science students can take... givn that it will determine our career!

Offline staceyboy3

• SF Geek
Re: university subjects
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 10:11:06 am »
I'm still doing my A-levels, but when it came to choosing my subject to study in uni, i had (still have) no idea!  :P

I went to visit a professor. He said you don't need to pick a specific subject that will determine your career. Pick a general subject that will satisfy many possible careers. In science you could study physics (not so popular so easy to get in), chemistry, maths etc. and in the masters degree you can choose a more specific subject.

this broadens the places you can study. I wanted to study Energy Systems, but the only place you could study it in English was in England (i live in Finland, and England university cost like hell), but with physics i can study here where i live (in Finland education is practically free).

So yea if you not sure, apply for a general subject that interests you,  which will buy you more time to think about your career.

Hope this helps  :)
Relax, enjoy and be LAZY!

Offline happy angel

• SF Geek
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 10:33:46 am »
I'm still doing my A-levels, but when it came to choosing my subject to study in uni, i had (still have) no idea!  :P

I went to visit a professor. He said you don't need to pick a specific subject that will determine your career. Pick a general subject that will satisfy many possible careers. In science you could study physics (not so popular so easy to get in), chemistry, maths etc. and in the masters degree you can choose a more specific subject.

this broadens the places you can study. I wanted to study Energy Systems, but the only place you could study it in English was in England (i live in Finland, and England university cost like hell), but with physics i can study here where i live (in Finland education is practically free).

So yea if you not sure, apply for a general subject that interests you,  which will buy you more time to think about your career.

Hope this helps  :)

sorry 4 late reply...
thanx...

me too i talked to a teacher... i wanted to do maths..

he cd do maths wiv computer science.... like that i can have opportunities wiv both maths n computer (i wana b a teacher too)

Offline DaisySimpson

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 07:14:40 am »
Your subjects will build career in the right direction, so you should attend a career consultant for better future. He/She will suggest you many subject segments, so never ignore them.

Offline emiliadot

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2022, 09:35:41 pm »
Handyman services Dubai is for you. The special thing that attracts you to gain our services that we do our services with your pocket range and annual maintenance contract

Offline adrianabell

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2022, 07:41:11 pm »
This is very useful information. The level of education is very important for the future of young people. I am a journalist and am actively interested in this topic. I am also the editor of the educational website a2knetwork.org/ and know how to find the best university for education degree.  Three years ago, I was fortunate enough to get a job as a journalist for well-known companies and newsrooms in the United States. I love my job, and I always learn a lot of information about education.