Author Topic: AS-level Economic and Business Buddy  (Read 858 times)

Offline Nanavel

• SF Immigrant
  • Guide me God
    • | Nanavel |
AS-level Economic and Business Buddy
« on: November 08, 2009, 05:31:11 pm »
Hello everyone ,

Since the Exams days are near i think it is better to have Economic and Business buddy for Solving the past papers as we need to immediate exchange of Information . If you people already Done with the Economics and business UNIT 1 Only then we can start .

I am not really good In Economics and business but yet I can manage to help you people . It will be a practice for me and you if we solve and help each other in solving past papers or any other Topics that needs explanation.. I need someone whom i can solve the pastpapers with.

yukio__ninagawa@hotmail.com

we will make a Timetable according to the time which is suitable to us all.

Please Participate and lets study together .

As many Economic and business students can add me or each other or you can give your E_mail here I will add you myself .

I hope you like the Idea . because it is not possible for me to post a topic here and then wait for a long time for an answer to be given to me or i might never get and answer . Sometimes my internet is not working too ,that is why i can get much of help from MSNger from you people .

Thankyou

Economics and business students can join and as many as possible because it is better .
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 05:42:38 pm by Nanavel »
We Live In a Wild Peace

Offline Nanavel

• SF Immigrant
  • Guide me God
    • | Nanavel |
Re: AS-level Economic and Business Buddy
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 04:15:41 pm »
ITS EDEXCEL By the way , but CIE students can benefit too .. >___<"
We Live In a Wild Peace