nid404

Re: EADA
« Reply #195 on: November 08, 2009, 06:28:05 am »

mony I like that guitar  :)

Monica

« Reply #196 on: November 08, 2009, 06:31:31 am »
hahaha u guys telling me nice stuff...i feel  :-[ :-[ :-[          :P

@Nid..u like the pic? i was just testing..i thought id change it later..but its cool right?  and yeaaaa u playy guitar? i read that somewhere i guess

@Adi..loooool..i changed my name 3 times...shoshou is my real life nickname.."Mony" is just a nickname Roxy gave me..so i became famous with it..

now i knw in urdu..what soso means..and they are so similar  :P

Offline @d!_†oX!©

• SF Master
« Reply #197 on: November 08, 2009, 06:33:56 am »
hey guys even i am a guitarist...!!!!dts gr8...all of us can share oour thoughts over here.....so even u nd nid play the guitar???
what other instruments do u guys play???
AAL IZZ WELL!!! ;)

nid404

« Reply #198 on: November 08, 2009, 06:36:43 am »
yup I play the guitar and the piano......wanting to learn the drums....but I'd like to be perfect with the instruments im playin now

and mony that pic...it's really hot  :D

Monica

« Reply #199 on: November 08, 2009, 06:38:04 am »
putting the pic of the guitar doesnt mean i play it  :P

I dont play an instruments... ::)  i told my mom once abt learning guitar or violin ....she said study first  ::)  :-[

ooohhh and NID Piano?!!!! I LOVE IT! actually i like to listen to only piano playing so niceeee

and thx  :D

Offline @d!_†oX!©

• SF Master
« Reply #200 on: November 08, 2009, 06:39:27 am »
ohhh cool...i play guitar, keyboards, and drums too....we planning to make a band next year...once we are free from our boards....hope that it works out well....
AAL IZZ WELL!!! ;)

nid404

« Reply #201 on: November 08, 2009, 06:40:52 am »
Violin is a beautiful.......Love it.....my frnd plays it :).....much more difficult than the guitar....no frets as such naa.....

Hope u get to learn it someday mony.....then the forum will have a band :D

Monica

« Reply #202 on: November 08, 2009, 06:44:21 am »
Keyboards? whats that?  ??? ???

Well my favorite instruments are 1)Violin 2)Piano 3)Guitar   .....i have many violin and piano music...i just listen to them when i want to calm...

but the violin makes me cry... :P at my grandma's house they have this big piano..tried to play many times..i just suck..lol...

By the way u people play Classic or electronic? i don't know much abt guitars though...

nid404

« Reply #203 on: November 08, 2009, 06:46:37 am »
Keyboards? whats that?  ??? ???

Well my favorite instruments are 1)Violin 2)Piano 3)Guitar   .....i have many violin and piano music...i just listen to them when i want to calm...

but the violin makes me cry... :P at my grandma's house they have this big piano..tried to play many times..i just suck..lol...

By the way u people play Classic or electronic? i don't know much abt guitars though...

At present I'm with the acoustic...been playin it for like 3 yrs nw......I would like to own a good electric guitar...so I'm patient.....prolly my birthday I will get one.....this comin jan.....

Keyboards is like the piano.....it's rather called a synthesizer ....electronic stuff...like yamaha and casio....

Monica

« Reply #204 on: November 08, 2009, 06:49:12 am »
acoustic..is the one metal people use?

and like..electronic and acoustic are the noisy ones..the classic is the yellow one? which backstreet boys play?

Offline @d!_†oX!©

• SF Master
« Reply #205 on: November 08, 2009, 06:51:12 am »
yeah!!!voilin's cool...i wanna learn it....nd yeah its damn hard...one of my friend plays it....bt once u know it well..den its complete magic...
i play both...i got an acoustic nd a an electronic one....both cool...meant for completely different purposes...one to calm nd the other to irritate...haha.....
mony, its the acoustic guitar which u are calling the classic oe...nd electronic is the one the metal ppl play....dts y i said it can very easily irritate any1....bt not if played wid perfection... :P
AAL IZZ WELL!!! ;)

Monica

« Reply #206 on: November 08, 2009, 06:53:59 am »
ohhhh okkkkkaaaay didnt know that...so i see the acoustic one is better..so peaceful

the elctronic one is  :o :o :o :o  so noisy..!!!!!!!!!

so u sure like metal?

Offline @d!_†oX!©

• SF Master
« Reply #207 on: November 08, 2009, 06:57:08 am »
naaa i dont prefer metal either....
i like to play cool and soothing songs like the ones from enrique.....
i use acoustic mostly for these....
nd for rock like the ones from bon jovi....i pick up my elcecso....(haha...no technical term, just my nickname given to it..lol)
AAL IZZ WELL!!! ;)

Offline Ghost Of Highbury

• O_o_O lala!
  • SF Farseer
  • Namaskaram!
« Reply #208 on: November 08, 2009, 07:00:46 am »
lol..i cant play any i nstrument..i listen to lots of artists...the recent craze is satriani...others; coldplay, ac/dc, metallica, deep purple, creed, GnR etc..

divine intervention!

Monica

« Reply #209 on: November 08, 2009, 07:02:09 am »
i once listened to metal..after listening to it for 2 minutes..my head was spinning around...
I am the ballet type of person  ::)

Enrique?! ENRIQUE IGLESIAS?  :o i love that dude if u mean him  :P  my fav is "hero" soooooo nice  :D

so u prefer what type? Rock? Country? R&B? Pop?

@Adi(the read named adi not the other adi  :P) u only listen to metal?!!