Author Topic: Mathematical Induction - Problem PLease help  (Read 2089 times)

Offline s-j-123

Mathematical Induction - Problem PLease help
« on: October 11, 2009, 03:57:25 pm »
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 +.... n = n(n+1)/2

and

1^3 + 2^3 + 3^3 + 4^3...... n^3 = n^2(n+1)^2 / 4

Class just started and i dont understand induction at all... please help so that i can understand.

holtadit

Re: Mathematical Induction - Problem PLease help
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 05:39:27 am »
Bust the guy above me.... hes SPAMMING all over the place, plus hes advertising

Alpha

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 06:57:30 am »

But a healthy lifestyle goes miles in making the skin look wow power leveling young. They should be used as a supplement only. But, one should wow power leveling not forego healthy eating habits and a disciplined lifestyle.Exercising is a good way to make the skin breathe. Fresh blood and oxygen come to the rescue and repair the skin, making it look young and refreshing. Water is another indispensable item for glowing skin. Skin will lose out world of warcraft gold on the water while internal organs will lap up most of it to help in their function. This will gold in wow result in a shortage of water in the skin, leading to wrinkles. Water is one of the best anti-aging products.Although it cannot be classified under anti-aging products, but fasting is another way to healthy living, and thus, glowing skin. It has been medically proven that a decreased food intake results in a drop in insulin wow gold eu and temperature levels. This in turn, leads to longevity of life. Fasting forces the body to use its surplus fat, thus burning the calories and making the body lean and healthy.As we age, we are also more susceptible to weakened muscle control, poorer vision and other things that can contribute to more danger. So, a wow cheap gold thorough safety check is suggested. I recommend asking another party to perform a check to make sure all potential hazard areas are covered. Some items that may be necessary for your added safety are grab bars for the shower/bathroom, shower chairs, walkers best wow gold and rollators, non-slip rugs; even some simple things such as simply replacing some light bulbs.The other product area refers to items assisting with providing a sense of security for you and your family. Items such as patient monitors, whole house alarm systems, even an AED unit for those with heart disease could be useful.Bottom-line, YOU wow gold cheap are your own best advocate

Live Spammer On All Threads. I checked your posts. Beauty cream.  ;D

In advance, goodbye. ;)

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 06:48:04 pm »
Ban this s**ker