Author Topic: The atomic bombing of Hiroshima was justified  (Read 2634 times)

nid404

The atomic bombing of Hiroshima was justified
« on: October 06, 2009, 08:37:10 am »
Inhumane it was definitely but in a way something had to be done to suppress Japan...and maybe hence people say it was justified back then...what r ur views about it?? Please give ur views with respect to the situation then

nid404

Re: The atomic bombing of Hiroshima was justified
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 07:05:16 am »
What nobody knows about it or r ull too lazy to comment :P

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 01:56:23 pm »
unfortuanetly almost everything tht happens in war, has to happen, and get justified some way, but those innocent ppl should not have died, and they didnt bomb them once, but twice, i find it very cruel, but now its in the history books and ppl dont really feel much sympathy, its like the millions of other ppl in history books that died cuz of something like war ..
When they talk about me they say I be trippin
What they say about me doesn't make me mad 
I think they hatin cause they see me when I'm rollin
Man I can't help it that they really doin bad  =P

Big cars, Big wheels, Big chains, Big pimpin', Big money, Big Dreams ;-)

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 09:44:56 pm »
Everything can be justified in one way or another, no matter how silly it is.
Bombing and killing that number of people is never a solution, its just like what they're doing in Iraq and what the USSR has done in Afghanistan.
Japan wasn't as dangerous as they make it look now, they were only threatening when the whole Axis was united, we all know that the majour driving force behind the Axis was germany, italy was more of a right-hand-man style and Japan was like the Ambassador of the East, (look at the map, all the countries they took control of are Asians :P )
If justifying made things all ryte then nobody would have been able to blame Hitler for killing the Jews, Gypsies, and Homos (not that I am against what he did)
Nothing is worse than being surrounded by people and yet you still feel lonely

nid404

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 08:41:37 am »
That's bad omer....why do u guys not like jews??? please do not drift away from the topic.

Well,I agree with u on the other things omer

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 11:14:28 am »
Well okay ill try not to talk much, so ill just be skipping to bottom lines.
First yea that was wrong, I meant  am against Zionists not Jews.
Second, rulers have done things that are much worse, Hitler had the explanation, it was prehaps a very "lame" one, but it had its truth to some extenet at least. Jews were the main reason why Germany lost World War I; He was the ruler of Germany, he needed to correct what ruined Germany. Since I do not want to write too much, ill just say that there're a LOT of other rulers who have done such racial "genocides" without any reason whatsoever, at least he had one.
And yea on what "why do you not like Jews" bit, well it aint like ama choke the first Jew i see to death lol  :D , I, as a Sudanese do not really have much beef with them, but as I just said, Zionists I do, they have done plenty of evil, astar mentioned some of them in some other thread I think.

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 11:34:17 am »
It strange. When America bombs someone, it's an act of war. When someone bombs america, it's an act of terrorism.

nid404

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009, 02:39:16 pm »
Well okay ill try not to talk much, so ill just be skipping to bottom lines.
First yea that was wrong, I meant  am against Zionists not Jews.
Second, rulers have done things that are much worse, Hitler had the explanation, it was prehaps a very "lame" one, but it had its truth to some extenet at least. Jews were the main reason why Germany lost World War I; He was the ruler of Germany, he needed to correct what ruined Germany. Since I do not want to write too much, ill just say that there're a LOT of other rulers who have done such racial "genocides" without any reason whatsoever, at least he had one.
And yea on what "why do you not like Jews" bit, well it aint like ama choke the first Jew i see to death lol  :D , I, as a Sudanese do not really have much beef with them, but as I just said, Zionists I do, they have done plenty of evil, astar mentioned some of them in some other thread I think.

oh yeah...and people of other religions have not done anything evil?? omg!! this forum is full of racists....and I hate religion on the forum...discussion of religion shouldn't be allowed here....it's a waste...

@astar-what happens during a war is considered to be an act of war....and what happens when there is no war is not an act of war...it's terrorism...we can't change that

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2009, 04:39:15 pm »
Fine. To change an act of terrorism into an act of war, shout "WAR" then it's all right to kill everybody. On the other handif you can shout "PEACE" before you are bombed, they are terrorists.

nid404

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009, 04:45:00 pm »
oops! wrong interpretation.

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 05:29:30 pm »
I aim specifically at the west, who because they have more weapons are at liberty to declare war when they please.

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2009, 09:56:21 pm »
well nid, how am i racist? i just said that plenty of other rulers did these stuff, but none has been as blatant and atrocious as the Israelis, i.e. Zionists
Read about the formation of Israel, all the way from before 1948 up until the Gazza "bullying" and then you tell me are they the most evil people or not

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2009, 12:35:35 am »
They are certainly the most vicious people in the west, or supported by the west. Frankly I think a lot of people here see them as bastard children and just wish they would do what they are told.

nid404

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2009, 05:53:46 am »
It's SAD

elemis

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2010, 05:51:52 pm »
Few people on this forum lack sufficient knowledge of History to make an informed comment on anything.

Let me state something :

Prior to WWII America demanded that Japan open up its borders to trade (it was a closed economy back then).

Japan refused and America threatened Japan with millitary action - obviously nothing happened and time went by.

Skip forward to the Pearl Harbour Incident. Do any of you actually know WHY japan bombed the harbour ?

Pearl Harbour is in Hawaii and located halfway between Western America and Japan. In order for Japan to tak over the colonies of France, Britain and the Netherlands in South East Asia without interference they had to get rid of the Pacific Fleet stationed  in Hawaii.

Rememeber Britain, France etc, were fighting Hitler in Europe and couldnt protect these colonies. The ONLY SINGLE threat was the Americans.

Now you've all watched the movie Pearl Harbour; what you didnt see is that the USS Arizona with nearly a thousands hands on board sank to the bottom of the harbour.

Those men's bodies are STILL underwater - a watery coffin.

So why did America bomb Japan ?

In order to prevent greater loss of life via use of conventional weapons that would be necessary as the US tried to take over each and every Island of Japan; each with a Japanese millitary stronghold.

As revenge for the atrocity of Pearl Harbour.

To the end the war decisively and with finality.

America had every right to do so.