Author Topic: HElp NEEDED!!  (Read 1087 times)

Offline °o.O-hash94-O.o°

• SF Master
  • kNoW YoUr eNeMy!
HElp NEEDED!!
« on: August 07, 2009, 06:11:28 pm »
Hi guyz,

I am planning to give IGCSE : Information and Communication Technology (0417) privately becoz my school dont offer them, so i wanted to know wether i am able to give this subject private as i listened it is not possible because of practicals in the subjects!

can anyone solve my confusion ??? ??? ???

Offline mousa

• SF Citizen
Re: HElp NEEDED!!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 07:04:57 pm »
Hi guyz,

I am planning to give IGCSE : Information and Communication Technology (0417) privately becoz my school dont offer them, so i wanted to know wether i am able to give this subject private as i listened it is not possible because of practicals in the subjects!

can anyone solve my confusion ??? ??? ???

i guess you shouldnt have any problemss..i think the british council do offer practicals..anyway the best thing you can do is to go there and ask.... :P if you werent able to regester there ..search for another school (cie center) in your country ,where they would have computer labs,and register there.

you can do it ..never giveup... 8)

hope that helped!!1

Monica

Re: HElp NEEDED!!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 02:15:24 pm »
I assume Hash that u live in KSA...well.. u cant register it privately because of the Practicals.

ICT...is Theory and Practical. For the practical it should be in a school. So u can take the subject privately but register through a school..i know some schools..if u live in Jeddah..ill tell u about them...

then at the exam day..u will just go to that school to make the exam using the computer they have.

Theory will be in the Center normally like the other subjects..its only the practicals.