Author Topic: Studentforums Family!  (Read 807144 times)

Offline Zain-Xa

• SF Overlord
  • I got an "I <3 ?" written at the back of my hand
Re: FamIly=D
« Reply #22005 on: December 03, 2009, 07:34:03 pm »
well i am :D

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllll at u chem teacher HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

is he tryna get u jealous :P
What can I do, to make it right
Falling so hard so fast this time
What did I say, what did you do?
How did I fall in love with you?

zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

I'll be strong.. I'll be wrong.. all the love goes on.. Oh im just a girl tryna find a place in this worLD..  Taylor swift <3

Q80BOY

« Reply #22006 on: December 03, 2009, 07:39:09 pm »
lol i really dunno what he was trying to do .. he was waving his hand .. i asked him whats wrong .. my mate told me he got married .. i congratulated him then sat down .. during the lesson he came to our bench and (i think on purpose) started flicking through my note book .. pushing that ring on my face .. its nothing impressive .. a simple gold ring .. whats the big deal ..

and more on chem teach .. he converted to islam .. his muslim name is Yousef now :P :P i wanted to ask him was it cause of my cheekiness or what? :P :P

Offline Zain-Xa

• SF Overlord
« Reply #22007 on: December 03, 2009, 07:40:34 pm »
lol i really dunno what he was trying to do .. he was waving his hand .. i asked him whats wrong .. my mate told me he got married .. i congratulated him then sat down .. during the lesson he came to our bench and (i think on purpose) started flicking through my note book .. pushing that ring on my face .. its nothing impressive .. a simple gold ring .. whats the big deal ..

and more on chem teach .. he converted to islam .. his muslim name is Yousef now :P :P i wanted to ask him was it cause of my cheekiness or what? :P :P

Looooooooooooooooool he was tryna annoy u im sure of it :P HAHAHAHAHA

ooh ooh i dare u to ask him tht in ur next chem class xD ur dare MWAHAAHAHA :P

zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

I'll be strong.. I'll be wrong.. all the love goes on.. Oh im just a girl tryna find a place in this worLD..  Taylor swift <3

Q80BOY

« Reply #22008 on: December 03, 2009, 07:47:54 pm »
oryt .. dare taken .. ill ask him (if he even attends the class  ::) yesterday he was in school .. today hes in Doha .. missed his wife already :P :P)

Offline Zain-Xa

• SF Overlord
« Reply #22009 on: December 03, 2009, 07:57:18 pm »
Damn too much Love Awwww :P

Lol oh well look on the bright side Free Chem class xD

zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Q80BOY

« Reply #22010 on: December 03, 2009, 08:00:01 pm »
Damn too much Love Awwww :P

Lol oh well look on the bright side Free Chem class xD

we get free chem lessons even if hes in the class .. yesterday he was BEGGING ME to do the work .. i actually felt sad for him and closed my bio notebok (was copying the notes) and attempted the qork .. just cause he begged .. poor man :P :P

Offline Zain-Xa

• SF Overlord
« Reply #22011 on: December 03, 2009, 08:07:07 pm »
LOOOL :P

ahahaha

anywayz bro gtta go sleeep :P

Good night :D
Bye Take care Talk to you later <3 Thankz alot for everythin :D

zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Q80BOY

« Reply #22012 on: December 03, 2009, 08:08:18 pm »
LOOOL :P

ahahaha

anywayz bro gtta go sleeep :P

Good night :D
Bye Take care Talk to you later <3 Thankz alot for everythin :D

no worries :D

gd night .. see ya :)

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #22013 on: December 03, 2009, 08:16:53 pm »

shows how much love he has for you.
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Q80BOY

« Reply #22014 on: December 03, 2009, 08:18:06 pm »
shows how much love he has for you.

heyyyyy rox ;D

lool i doubt it :P im sure its based on the prophet Yousef .. i got nothing to do with it :P

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #22015 on: December 03, 2009, 08:28:23 pm »
heyyyyy rox ;D

lool i doubt it :P im sure its based on the prophet Yousef .. i got nothing to do with it :P

That's good.
Maybe he'll name his son Yousef too and shove the son in ur face.

hey to you too :)
You good good ?
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Q80BOY

« Reply #22016 on: December 03, 2009, 08:45:08 pm »
LMAO ;P

imagine .. i visit the school in a couple of years .. and hes still a teacher there .. i greet him .. he says wait .. goes to his cabinet .. start waving a kid around .. ill just leave and forget that happened :P :P

yeah me gd gd :P :P u??

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #22017 on: December 03, 2009, 08:53:11 pm »
haha.

That's good you're good good.
Im just good. Had an excellet parent conference with my teachers, and had an excellent report card too alhamdillah :)

I have alot of coursework to do, which Im doing now.

Monica

« Reply #22018 on: December 03, 2009, 09:11:42 pm »
ohhh Congratz Rox for ur grades  :D

hello By the way

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #22019 on: December 03, 2009, 09:13:35 pm »
ohhh Congratz Rox for ur grades  :D

hello By the way

Thank you 7abibty..
I have 3 essays/evealuations/reports to give in for tomorrow. I'm not even done with one. =l