Author Topic: Studentforums Family!  (Read 806848 times)

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
Re: FamIly=D
« Reply #20145 on: November 08, 2009, 07:44:02 pm »
congrats for your 4300th post mate :D

thanks
and By the way yea shes ryte, 4 years ago manarat was great, then the owner prince sold it to some retard who ruined it
Be right back
Nothing is worse than being surrounded by people and yet you still feel lonely

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #20146 on: November 08, 2009, 08:09:02 pm »
thanks
and By the way yea shes ryte, 4 years ago manarat was great, then the owner prince sold it to some retard who ruined it
Be right back

oh yeah, lol..

I think they sold it to some Lebanese people.
I have to say, that they aint got no facilities- but the people there, and the unity are amazing :) :D
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #20147 on: November 08, 2009, 08:21:21 pm »
oh yeah, lol..

I think they sold it to some Lebanese people.
I have to say, that they aint got no facilities- but the people there, and the unity are amazing :) :D

nah its another Saudi businessman
he totally ruined the school, honestly
the facilities in Jeddah are messed up, we joked about it all the tyme :P but in MARS it was less embarassing
teachers standards have dropped sharply, unqualified teachers are becoming common now
and about the "average MARSian student", well, s/he is a wannabe gangsta who wishes s/he was black (if he wasnt) and is obsessed about the opposite gender
united they may be, but you can see them, one student to ther other, there are no bonds of brotherhood, people are not spontaneous over there, except for very few people
overall, ther're only 2-4 ppl i would like to stay in touch with after i move on, but this entire memory of not just manarat but Riyadh as a whole, is one memory i am planning to never look back upon

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #20148 on: November 08, 2009, 08:25:57 pm »
the facilities in Jeddah are messed up, we joked about it all the tyme :P but in MARS it was less embarassing
teachers standards have dropped sharply, unqualified teachers are becoming common now
and about the "average MARSian student", well, s/he is a wannabe gangsta who wishes s/he was black (if he wasnt) and is obsessed about the opposite gender
united they may be, but you can see them, one student to ther other, there are no bonds of brotherhood, people are not spontaneous over there, except for very few people
overall, ther're only 2-4 ppl i would like to stay in touch with after i move on, but this entire memory of not just manarat but Riyadh as a whole, is one memory i am planning to never look back upon

my reply:  LOL ! Enough said :P
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline Tyserius

• Actuary Wannabe
  • SF Geek
  • You are who you choose to become
« Reply #20149 on: November 08, 2009, 08:28:01 pm »
You know, this topic is SOOOOOOO long that I'm NEVER gonna read through the pages HAHA
Take it easy and go slow and steady.

Offline falafail

• SF Master
  • ab3'a 7asheesh
« Reply #20150 on: November 08, 2009, 08:29:05 pm »

well. i am not black, don't wish i was, and i'm the furthest thing from "gangster". i'm also not obsessed with the opposite sex :P

but yeah, where are you now?

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #20151 on: November 08, 2009, 08:32:12 pm »
well. i am not black, don't wish i was, and i'm the furthest thing from "gangster". i'm also not obsessed with the opposite sex :P

but yeah, where are you now?

then you are a part of the normal minority
am still in Riyadh, but ama continue my studies in Malaysia, gonna start in just over a month

Offline falafail

• SF Master
  • ab3'a 7asheesh
« Reply #20152 on: November 08, 2009, 08:35:06 pm »
then you are a part of the normal minority
am still in Riyadh, but ama continue my studies in Malaysia, gonna start in just over a month

hooray for being normal! ;D

oh, cool. uni or..?

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #20153 on: November 08, 2009, 08:46:55 pm »
hooray for being normal! ;D

oh, cool. uni or..?

ultimately yea but am doing a Foundation Year in a University college first, then off to university
how about u?

Offline falafail

• SF Master
  • ab3'a 7asheesh
« Reply #20154 on: November 08, 2009, 08:50:40 pm »
ultimately yea but am doing a Foundation Year in a University college first, then off to university
how about u?

yeah? what uni? ;D

i'm doing my A levels still. going to uni in jordan next year, inshallah.

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #20155 on: November 08, 2009, 08:59:02 pm »
yeah? what uni? ;D

i'm doing my A levels still. going to uni in jordan next year, inshallah.

foundation is in Sunway UC, Bachelor's in Monash University
so your doin A2? what do you wanna take for Bachelors?

Offline falafail

• SF Master
  • ab3'a 7asheesh
« Reply #20156 on: November 08, 2009, 09:03:18 pm »
foundation is in Sunway UC, Bachelor's in Monash University
so your doin A2? what do you wanna take for Bachelors?

i dunno yet. some kind of engineering probably.
i find aeronautical engineering interesting but everyone says it's not "girly" enough  ::)
my dad wants me to do something related to renewable energy so i'll prolly do that..
how 'bout you?

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #20157 on: November 08, 2009, 09:10:59 pm »
i dunno yet. some kind of engineering probably.
i find aeronautical engineering interesting but everyone says it's not "girly" enough  ::)
my dad wants me to do something related to renewable energy so i'll prolly do that..
how 'bout you?

most probably mechanical, but i'm keeping my choices open all the way until the end.
my parents wanted me to do medicine, then i was like "if thats so then am failin my IGs" then they pushed for Pharmacy, then Dentistry,, so yea, ryte now my parents couldnt care less, as long as i graduate as a "bash mohandis" -_- lol

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #20158 on: November 08, 2009, 09:12:28 pm »
what is up with all these girls that come on SF, and are just so-not-girly?

:P

Offline falafail

• SF Master
  • ab3'a 7asheesh
« Reply #20159 on: November 08, 2009, 09:15:57 pm »
most probably mechanical, but i'm keeping my choices open all the way until the end.
my parents wanted me to do medicine, then i was like "if thats so then am failin my IGs" then they pushed for Pharmacy, then Dentistry,, so yea, ryte now my parents couldnt care less, as long as i graduate as a "bash mohandis" -_- lol

hahahaha :P my parents don't really care WHAT i do as long as i'm PERFECT at it. which sucks, hah.

what is up with all these girls that come on SF, and are just so-not-girly?

:P

i didn't say i wasn't so-not-girly! well, i'm not.. but still, haha
i think girly girls just don't have time for the internet. what with fussing over boys and their appearance, etc. there is just no time for anything else ;)