Author Topic: Studentforums Family!  (Read 806990 times)

Monica

Re: BamIly=D
« Reply #17085 on: October 06, 2009, 11:39:53 pm »
loll.. yeah.. and no.. they wern't "oily" they were "olivey" as in Green olive colour :P nad yeps.. ur good at that stuff  ;)

ahahahaha..sorrrrrry i meant olive oil colour  :-[ :-[ :-[ hahaha... Yes I can remember..u even forgot that the Chemistry Paper 1 was morning session.. :P

tyb do u remember wat colour i was wearing of scarf? pants? :P

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #17086 on: October 06, 2009, 11:44:25 pm »
ahahahaha..sorrrrrry i meant olive oil colour  :-[ :-[ :-[ hahaha... Yes I can remember..u even forgot that the Chemistry Paper 1 was morning session.. :P

tyb do u remember wat colour i was wearing of scarf? pants? :P

LOOLL..!! No you mean "Olive" colour :P
and hahaha ! that was a nightmare and a halfff !! :P
goshhh ..!! lookign backkk Hilllariouss !! :P

and loool..!! No.. I dont :P I remeber he yellow scarf that you were wearing whn you came to me the 1st time.. is that good enough ?  ;D :P
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Monica

« Reply #17087 on: October 06, 2009, 11:48:43 pm »
LOOLL..!! No you mean "Olive" colour :P
and hahaha ! that was a nightmare and a halfff !! :P
goshhh ..!! lookign backkk Hilllariouss !! :P

and loool..!! No.. I dont :P I remeber he yellow scarf that you were wearing whn you came to me the 1st time.. is that good enough ?  ;D :P

ahahaha Roxy are u trying to embarrass me more? haha  :-[  :P

Yes 7aram Roxy..u seeemed really nervous :S and i showed u the picture then  :P

Yes..the yellow scarf..every one remembers it..I really love this scarf...and i dont blame u..everyday i wore different color  :-[

BUT I REMEMBER UR GRAFTIIIIIIIIIII JACKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 HAHAHA  :D

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #17088 on: October 06, 2009, 11:49:27 pm »
ya3ni bardo ur telling me eno u hate EGyptian?!! dont run away from the q  :P

and Roxy!! hahahahahaha...it just needs practicing...try them really? start with the short not very high ones... :P

almost half of my friends are geepos, so yea i do :P
man i aint sure where i wrote it, bas am repeating it anyways:
al shakal wel jakar ma3akom is like brotherly love, as much as i cant stand u, ur still the loveliest arabs (no offense to the others)
Nothing is worse than being surrounded by people and yet you still feel lonely

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #17089 on: October 06, 2009, 11:53:46 pm »
ahahaha Roxy are u trying to embarrass me more? haha  :-[  :P

Yes 7aram Roxy..u seeemed really nervous :S and i showed u the picture then  :P

Yes..the yellow scarf..every one remembers it..I really love this scarf...and i dont blame u..everyday i wore different color  :-[

BUT I REMEMBER UR GRAFTIIIIIIIIIII JACKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 HAHAHA  :D
7araaaam.. noo :P
Im just making sure that u got it right.. cuz I dont wear "oil" colour Clothing :P :P
and loool..!! yeah.. u had a different colour everyday :P Thats wot I do in england.. over there.. just my same black one, but I took my scarf off inside the hall.. you saw me once right ? :P
and looooool..!! NO ONE CAN EVER IN THEIR LIVESSS forget my grafittii Jacket .. gosh.. it was a trademark :P :P :D
I miss youu "!!! I I have NO clue if I'll eva see u again ..:'(
and lolll yeah. the picturee ! :P
I have to admit.. he was kinda hott :P
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Monica

« Reply #17090 on: October 06, 2009, 11:56:15 pm »
OMG hahaha..okay ill Be right back then ill repeat..

wait dont leave  :P

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #17091 on: October 07, 2009, 12:00:24 am »
OMG hahaha..okay ill Be right back then ill repeat..

wait dont leave  :P

Looll. okies ia xD

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #17092 on: October 07, 2009, 12:02:27 am »
graffitti jacket? COOL! were can i get one?
and whos hott? girls! who u gossippin bout? boom? i noe sherry is :P

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #17093 on: October 07, 2009, 12:06:54 am »
graffitti jacket? COOL! were can i get one?
and whos hott? girls! who u gossippin bout? boom? i noe sherry is :P

loool..!! Iy wouldnt be "my special" then if you had a grafitii jacket too :P
loll.. okay.. firstly, It was from the guys secion- but looked so girly (to me :P) And I thought that any guy wearing it looked gay :P
secondly I got it from H&M from Mall of Arabia in jeddah, from Saudi Arabia, in the Middle East  ;D

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #17094 on: October 07, 2009, 12:09:44 am »
loool..!! Iy wouldnt be "my special" then if you had a grafitii jacket too :P
loll.. okay.. firstly, It was from the guys secion- but looked so girly (to me :P) And I thought that any guy wearing it looked gay :P
secondly I got it from H&M from Mall of Arabia in jeddah, from Saudi Arabia, in the Middle East  ;D

i noe that shop, H&M, ama go for it  even though its prolly out of stock now  :P

so wait, the dude is girly, but yall think hes hott? ???

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #17095 on: October 07, 2009, 12:18:31 am »
i noe that shop, H&M, ama go for it  even though its prolly out of stock now  :P

so wait, the dude is girly, but yall think hes hott? ???

The dude is girly ?? who said thatt ?

LOOOL..!!
i SAID, A GUY WEARING THE GRAFITTY JACKET LOOKS GAY.. CUZ THE JACKET THAT I GOT FROM THE GUYS SECION IS GIRLYYY :P
Who even said anything about '"the dude" ? :P

Monica

« Reply #17096 on: October 07, 2009, 12:20:07 am »
7araaaam.. noo :P
Im just making sure that u got it right.. cuz I dont wear "oil" colour Clothing :P :P
and loool..!! yeah.. u had a different colour everyday :P Thats wot I do in england.. over there.. just my same black one, but I took my scarf off inside the hall.. you saw me once right ? :P
and looooool..!! NO ONE CAN EVER IN THEIR LIVESSS forget my grafittii Jacket .. gosh.. it was a trademark :P :P :D
I miss youu "!!! I I have NO clue if I'll eva see u again ..:'(
and lolll yeah. the picturee ! :P
I have to admit.. he was kinda hott :P

Yeaaaaa u used to take off u Abyia and Scarf...I saw u...remember the Business Paper2 night? hahahaha.. :P :P

Thats really cool..like u wear different colors in England...in KSA the stare like crazp :S I feel like slapping them...but still I wear colored scarfs...
HAHAH UR GRAFTIIIIIIIIIII JACKET!! Everyone knows it!! i mean even RF  :P ..i swear..hahahaha..I even remember its look...it was white..purple and blue...I noticed u frm it!!

and I miss u tooo..hell...i miss those days!! it was like best days evarrrrr !!!

Holy Crap!! Hot?!! oh u shut up!! No way that pic is hot!! blahhhhhhhh ur jokin right? u just saw thw pic and started laughing out loud...i remember  :P

Monica

« Reply #17097 on: October 07, 2009, 12:23:08 am »
almost half of my friends are geepos, so yea i do :P
man i aint sure where i wrote it, bas am repeating it anyways:
al shakal wel jakar ma3akom is like brotherly love, as much as i cant stand u, ur still the loveliest arabs (no offense to the others)

Okay i know why u hate Egyptians...becuz e7na da7a77en (Excellent in Studies) and like w7na nas7een awi..i know that...bas begad da kolo fel studies...when it comes ba2a lel ma7ba el gad3ana..e7na agda3a sha3b..

bas..ya3ni...i thought Sudanis loved us becuz we are neighbors  ??? ???  :-\

and wat does "Jakar" mean?

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #17098 on: October 07, 2009, 12:27:26 am »
Yeaaaaa u used to take off u Abyia and Scarf...I saw u...remember the Business Paper2 night? hahahaha.. :P :P

Thats really cool..like u wear different colors in England...in KSA the stare like crazp :S I feel like slapping them...but still I wear colored scarfs...
HAHAH UR GRAFTIIIIIIIIIII JACKET!! Everyone knows it!! i mean even RF  :P ..i swear..hahahaha..I even remember its look...it was white..purple and blue...I noticed u frm it!!

and I miss u tooo..hell...i miss those days!! it was like best days evarrrrr !!!

Holy Crap!! Hot?!! oh u shut up!! No way that pic is hot!! blahhhhhhhh ur jokin right? u just saw thw pic and started laughing out loud...i remember  :P

loollll..!! I hope we're talking about the same thing :P
The one where he's standing by a tree or summin ?
yeah.. It was oryt.. he wasnt uglyy or anything.. and I burst out, cuz I couldnt BELIEVE that he had sent it to u !! :P :P

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #17099 on: October 07, 2009, 12:30:42 am »
Okay i know why u hate Egyptians...becuz e7na da7a77en (Excellent in Studies) and like w7na nas7een awi..i know that...bas begad da kolo fel studies...when it comes ba2a lel ma7ba el gad3ana..e7na agda3a sha3b..

bas..ya3ni...i thought Sudanis loved us becuz we are neighbors  ??? ???  :-\

and wat does "Jakar" mean?
jakar ya3ny, its synonomous with 3'eiz or teasing
well actually nah, the ones in our school we don't give them the chance. the nerds are just nerds, we let the geepo non-nerds to deal with them. as for the non-nerdy geepos what really annoys me is when they imitate sudanis, and when they start talking about football, especially ahly
bas as i said, at the end of the day, i guess geepos are the nicest ppl of the arabs, so yea well u guys are ryte there in Sudan's " We love you list" ryte next to Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somal, and Kenya :P

so yea anyways, i have to get going now
hope yall didnt take my comments about the egy footy team not too presonal  :)

AND DAMN ROXY! UR CONFUSING ME! BIG TYME!