Author Topic: Studentforums Family!  (Read 807140 times)

Monica

Re: BamIly=D
« Reply #9180 on: August 22, 2009, 12:12:42 am »
where did everyone go to :S

some people left el Family aslan...
wala enta shaif eh??!!

ana delwa2ti miss Roxyyyyy we Sweetshhhhhhhh mooooot!!

yep, half the family left and we worried about our reaction, they never told us :P
and roxy and sweetsh are always on in the morning, we are always on at night :P

Its bad....ya3ni how could they....wat will u do eldest brother? did u forget eno its u n me who r responsible...keda el Family tamoot  :P

ahahaha..ah ok..so they in the morning..we at night..kawais...na3mel balancing  :P :P :P

meh what can we do, they leave no note, number, email, anything :P
its like what our father and mother did lol

AHAHAHAHAHA...wat our mother n father did!! hahaha...ah b4 they die ba2a  :P

so like...we lost hope??!! el family tamoot?? how nice...yallah its ok...bokra Sanity...Q80..Roxy..Deedo..Eamyzz..we Sweetsh comes back..and we make it alive again!!!!!!!!!!  :D

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
« Reply #9181 on: August 22, 2009, 12:13:36 am »
Helloozzzzzz..ezik ya walad??!!!!!!!

I am fine alhamdolilah..busy..Ramadan n stuff...

lsn Be right back...

im good haha, ill stay till 6am today wake up 5am tomorrow :P
and tyt =]

ahhhh..3ashan to stay all day sleep n not think of food...

wat type of fasting is this called??  :P

ana keda keda lazem bardo wake up early...3ashan to prepare Fatoor we keda... :'(

haha its only for the first few days till school starts :l
and u will get used to it its only the first few days that are hard, last ramadan went by so fast it felt like 2 weeks lool :D
so what are u doing tomorrow?

ana mafeeeesh skool  :P Thanks God...bas i feel wno the day goes faster when there is skool...u dont feel it.. :-\

and Ramadan in Egypt is awesome...even Christians celebrate it with us  :D
i heard eno if u slept on purpose to not feel the day...its not considered fasting..bas i really don't know  :-\

Tomorrow..mmmm...sit at homw have Fatoor with my family cuz me sister is havin her Mid Term Exam at Uni on Sunday..so we all get to stay home n miss the Fatoor at my Aunties House  :'( :'(

bas yallah wl ayam gaiaya kateeeeer inshallah!!  :D

Wat about u??
haha all plans happen at the last minute, and everything here is boring, i cant wait till we go for ftoor at other ppls house its much more fun :P
hope tmr wont be boring :P

Yup yup hope that to  :P

the most fun part is the "Gatherings"  :D

but i know u Aboud..ur a very lazy person...even lazy to wear u clothes n go out  :P :P

haha when u add food to the picture, i aint lazy anymore ;) aslan im not lazy dont know what makes u think that lol :P

"anymore" it means u were b4!! :P and i think all guys are lazy except taba3an Abu-Traka..3asam el Hadary...Zidan... :P (3ARAFHOM DOL??)

haha no im not lazy, just used to be more lazy before :P
and i only know zidane (if ur talkin bout the footballer :P )- u must be bad at meeting the right guys then haha :P

ahhhhh "more lazy b4" ya3ni delw2ti less lazy...ya3ni ya3ni still lazy  :P
ah me i talkin about football...and Zidan beta3a France..wala the Egyptian one??

and No..ana my dad mosh lazy khalas..bilaf tool el nahar zi el na7la (bee)..wala my brother...OMG 3ala my brother..he doesnt sit still  :'(

delwa2ti oli..sho 3am betsawi 3andak?? (3am bakalam ana Jordani kateer emnee7 sa7)?  :P

haha i know both :P
and ahh ana kaman tool il youm balif zay el "na7la" ya3ni ana mish lazy kteer (everyones lazy aslan) :P
and ana falastene bas "jordani" nafes il eshi, and yes btetkalame emneee7 :D

AHAHAHAHAH..i am laughing at how u speak Egyptian!! hahahaha...so do u have any Egyptian friends??
and yea..so ur like dad...but still my dad is never lazy..da 2ana lazy aktar meno..=S

My best friend bardo Falestania bas Jordanian..ya3ni bas el gensaia...so she speaks maseri we ana i speak falasteeni ma3aha..haha...

hahaha laa silly i wasnt speaking egyptian >.<
and yes i have lots of them, from the proper egyptian to the egyptian with an afro who does not speak arabic :P

leh??!!! i felt like eno u were... :P
ahahaha..Egyptian are really funny..sa7?? ana my cousins make me cry from laughing... :P

yes some are :P
and did u notice the quoting lol, so many lovely emotions :D

wow!!  :o kol dah qouting??!!!! u didnt get tired of it??  :P

and kol eli ana shifa howa el " :P" emot the most....which is nice..cuz i love this " :P" emot  :P :P

yesterday me and zainy finished 1 whole page doing this :P
and im addicted to " :P " :D

wow!! one whole page??!!!!! brrrrrrrr u will feel like dizziiiiiiiiiiiii

ah me too i luv " :P" di awii

anyway..ya3ni kolo went off...wat do we talk abt know??!!!!! we should be having Sahoor soon... :D

haha me and zainy are always alone and we always find something to talk about  :P
ill be having sahor in 1hr~ish
and tmr is sweetsh's birthday, on 2nd day of ramadan, last yr my bday was on the first or second day of eid, this year it may be the last day of eid :D
When they talk about me they say I be trippin
What they say about me doesn't make me mad 
I think they hatin cause they see me when I'm rollin
Man I can't help it that they really doin bad  =P

Big cars, Big wheels, Big chains, Big pimpin', Big money, Big Dreams ;-)

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
« Reply #9182 on: August 22, 2009, 12:15:09 am »

wala enta shaif eh??!!

yep, half the family left and we worried about our reaction, they never told us :P

Its bad....ya3ni how could they....wat will u do eldest brother? did u forget eno its u n me who r responsible...keda el Family tamoot  :P

ahahaha..ah ok..so they in the morning..we at night..kawais...na3mel balancing  :P :P :P

so like...we lost hope??!! el family tamoot?? how nice...yallah its ok...bokra Sanity...Q80..Roxy..Deedo..Eamyzz..we Sweetsh comes back..and we make it alive again!!!!!!!!!!  :D

none of them come by anymore except roxy and sweetsh :(
next yr before our exams, we will meet new ppl like this year :P

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
« Reply #9183 on: August 22, 2009, 12:16:29 am »

wala enta shaif eh??!!

aslan i was wanting to bring this situation up last week but i forgot :P

Monica

« Reply #9184 on: August 22, 2009, 12:19:40 am »

lsn Be right back...

and tyt =]

ana keda keda lazem bardo wake up early...3ashan to prepare Fatoor we keda... :'(

and u will get used to it its only the first few days that are hard, last ramadan went by so fast it felt like 2 weeks lool :D

ana mafeeeesh skool  :P Thanks God...bas i feel wno the day goes faster when there is skool...u dont feel it.. :-\

i heard eno if u slept on purpose to not feel the day...its not considered fasting..bas i really don't know  :-\

Tomorrow..mmmm...sit at homw have Fatoor with my family cuz me sister is havin her Mid Term Exam at Uni on Sunday..so we all get to stay home n miss the Fatoor at my Aunties House  :'( :'(

Wat about u??
haha all plans happen at the last minute, and everything here is boring, i cant wait till we go for ftoor at other ppls house its much more fun :P

but i know u Aboud..ur a very lazy person...even lazy to wear u clothes n go out  :P :P

haha when u add food to the picture, i aint lazy anymore ;) aslan im not lazy dont know what makes u think that lol :P

"anymore" it means u were b4!! :P and i think all guys are lazy except taba3an Abu-Traka..3asam el Hadary...Zidan... :P (3ARAFHOM DOL??)

and i only know zidane (if ur talkin bout the footballer :P )- u must be bad at meeting the right guys then haha :P

ah me i talkin about football...and Zidan beta3a France..wala the Egyptian one??

and No..ana my dad mosh lazy khalas..bilaf tool el nahar zi el na7la (bee)..wala my brother...OMG 3ala my brother..he doesnt sit still  :'(

delwa2ti oli..sho 3am betsawi 3andak?? (3am bakalam ana Jordani kateer emnee7 sa7)?  :P

and ahh ana kaman tool il youm balif zay el "na7la" ya3ni ana mish lazy kteer (everyones lazy aslan) :P

AHAHAHAHAH..i am laughing at how u speak Egyptian!! hahahaha...so do u have any Egyptian friends??
and yea..so ur like dad...but still my dad is never lazy..da 2ana lazy aktar meno..=S

My best friend bardo Falestania bas Jordanian..ya3ni bas el gensaia...so she speaks maseri we ana i speak falasteeni ma3aha..haha...

and yes i have lots of them, from the proper egyptian to the egyptian with an afro who does not speak arabic :P

ahahaha..Egyptian are really funny..sa7?? ana my cousins make me cry from laughing... :P

wow!!  :o kol dah qouting??!!!! u didnt get tired of it??  :P

and kol eli ana shifa howa el " :P" emot the most....which is nice..cuz i love this " :P" emot  :P :P

anyway..ya3ni kolo went off...wat do we talk abt know??!!!!! we should be having Sahoor soon... :D

haha me and zainy are always alone and we always find something to talk about  :P
and tmr is sweetsh's birthday, on 2nd day of ramadan, last yr my bday was on the first or second day of eid, this year it may be the last day of eid :D

ah..we should celebrate her birthday....we cant never forget Sweetsh..she is the best  :D

wow...birthday fel Eid?!! thats great!!!!!! like really nice..u feeeeel sooo happy...enta when is ur birthday By the way??

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
« Reply #9185 on: August 22, 2009, 12:21:45 am »

lsn Be right back...

and tyt =]

Wat about u??

and kol eli ana shifa howa el " :P" emot the most....which is nice..cuz i love this " :P" emot  :P :P

haha me and zainy are always alone and we always find something to talk about  :P

ah..we should celebrate her birthday....we cant never forget Sweetsh..she is the best  :D

wow...birthday fel Eid?!! thats great!!!!!! like really nice..u feeeeel sooo happy...enta when is ur birthday By the way??

21 oct, a few years back it was on the last day of ramadan too :P
i fast in ramadan too, el3ashar il awa5er :P

whens ur bday ? :P

Monica

« Reply #9186 on: August 22, 2009, 12:24:14 am »

wala enta shaif eh??!!

but they will come online when skool starts..when they have no chance of getting out..like we all used to do in IGCSE...
and yes,,,we meet new people nd let them join..we malo...

Ya Salam...ana more responsible than u...ya3ni if i didnt start this conv..u would never noticed..bad bad brother  :P

P.S. we r quoting here also...tyb mayenfa3shi nadoom el 2 quotings ma3 ba3ad??

i am confuesed now..wat abt u?? :P

listen Be right back..ill check if my mom is ok or not... :P

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
« Reply #9187 on: August 22, 2009, 12:30:56 am »

wala enta shaif eh??!!

but they will come online when skool starts..when they have no chance of getting out..like we all used to do in IGCSE...
and yes,,,we meet new people nd let them join..we malo...

Ya Salam...ana more responsible than u...ya3ni if i didnt start this conv..u would never noticed..bad bad brother  :P

P.S. we r quoting here also...tyb mayenfa3shi nadoom el 2 quotings ma3 ba3ad??

i am confuesed now..wat abt u?? :P

listen Be right back..ill check if my mom is ok or not... :P

mabrook we just finished a page :D
and yeees im a a lil bad but i spend more time with the family :D
and leish confused ? :P ana bas bored lol
and ok tyt =]

Monica

« Reply #9188 on: August 22, 2009, 12:36:25 am »

lsn Be right back...

and tyt =]

Wat about u??

el3shar il awa5er dol are very important for me...=)
and mine is on 7/6/1993

WE MABROUKKKKKKKK!! ONE PAGE!! *Claps* :P

we ba3den leh bored?? kol dah we bored..u should be enjoyin eno ana hena ba3mek qouting :P

now..ill goo soon 3ashan el Fajir here is 3:30 am..weird ha??

i miss someone awiiiiiiii..wish that person was here...now u tell who u miss now?

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
« Reply #9189 on: August 22, 2009, 12:44:00 am »

lsn Be right back...

and tyt =]

wat type of fasting is this called??  :P

ana mafeeeesh skool  :P Thanks God...bas i feel wno the day goes faster when there is skool...u dont feel it.. :-\

and Ramadan in Egypt is awesome...even Christians celebrate it with us  :D
i heard eno if u slept on purpose to not feel the day...its not considered fasting..bas i really don't know  :-\

Tomorrow..mmmm...sit at homw have Fatoor with my family cuz me sister is havin her Mid Term Exam at Uni on Sunday..so we all get to stay home n miss the Fatoor at my Aunties House  :'( :'(

bas yallah wl ayam gaiaya kateeeeer inshallah!!  :D

Wat about u??

Yup yup hope that to  :P

the most fun part is the "Gatherings"  :D

but i know u Aboud..ur a very lazy person...even lazy to wear u clothes n go out  :P :P

ahhhhh "more lazy b4" ya3ni delw2ti less lazy...ya3ni ya3ni still lazy  :P

and No..ana my dad mosh lazy khalas..bilaf tool el nahar zi el na7la (bee)..wala my brother...OMG 3ala my brother..he doesnt sit still  :'(

delwa2ti oli..sho 3am betsawi 3andak?? (3am bakalam ana Jordani kateer emnee7 sa7)?  :P

and kol eli ana shifa howa el " :P" emot the most....which is nice..cuz i love this " :P" emot  :P :P

haha me and zainy are always alone and we always find something to talk about  :P

ah..we should celebrate her birthday....we cant never forget Sweetsh..she is the best  :D

and mine is on 7/6/1993

we ba3den leh bored?? kol dah we bored..u should be enjoyin eno ana hena ba3mek qouting :P

i miss someone awiiiiiiii..wish that person was here...now u tell who u miss now?

haha if there was no one to talk to right now i would of been so bored i would of just ate and went to sleep :P
ur bday was on an exam lol how nice to celebrate it, im 8 months older :P
and meeeen il someoneee, ana sara7a dont miss anyone at the moment :P

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
« Reply #9190 on: August 22, 2009, 12:47:39 am »
im leaving in 15 minutes to go eat then come back, im not even hungry but i guess i have to fill up my tank to the max :P

Monica

« Reply #9191 on: August 22, 2009, 12:48:25 am »

lsn Be right back...

and tyt =]

ana mafeeeesh skool  :P Thanks God...bas i feel wno the day goes faster when there is skool...u dont feel it.. :-\

i heard eno if u slept on purpose to not feel the day...its not considered fasting..bas i really don't know  :-\

Tomorrow..mmmm...sit at homw have Fatoor with my family cuz me sister is havin her Mid Term Exam at Uni on Sunday..so we all get to stay home n miss the Fatoor at my Aunties House  :'( :'(

Wat about u??

but i know u Aboud..ur a very lazy person...even lazy to wear u clothes n go out  :P :P

and No..ana my dad mosh lazy khalas..bilaf tool el nahar zi el na7la (bee)..wala my brother...OMG 3ala my brother..he doesnt sit still  :'(

delwa2ti oli..sho 3am betsawi 3andak?? (3am bakalam ana Jordani kateer emnee7 sa7)?  :P

ah..we should celebrate her birthday....we cant never forget Sweetsh..she is the best  :D

and mine is on 7/6/1993

haha if there was no one to talk to right now i would of been so bored i would of just ate and went to sleep :P

ah..that makes me feel better to know eno i am not boring  :P :P
8 months? ah tyb ok...respect older brother  :D
il someone dah is my boyfriend....and ur bad u dont miss anyone... :P

now..ill go..akeed ya3ni u wont be able to post here after me n then in the other thread after Mana..
i don't know wats her problem..she doesnt wanna post here..yallah..its ok...

Byezzzz Ba2a..Talk to you later inshallah... :D

Monica

« Reply #9192 on: August 22, 2009, 12:50:10 am »
STOP THE QUOTING NOW!!!!!

i feeeeel dizziiiiiiii!!  :P

yallah fill ur stomic..i know u would still be hungry tom  :P

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
« Reply #9193 on: August 22, 2009, 12:52:08 am »

lsn Be right back...

and tyt =]

Wat about u??

and mine is on 7/6/1993

ah..that makes me feel better to know eno i am not boring  :P :P
8 months? ah tyb ok...respect older brother  :D
il someone dah is my boyfriend....and ur bad u dont miss anyone... :P

now..ill go..akeed ya3ni u wont be able to post here after me n then in the other thread after Mana..
i don't know wats her problem..she doesnt wanna post here..yallah..its ok...

Byezzzz Ba2a..Talk to you later inshallah... :D

hah i knew it, howa nafs il boyfriend ili tkalamna 3ano men shahreen aw talata?  ::)
and ok ill leave in 5mins since theres nothing to do here anymore :P
i like the quoting tho :D

Monica

« Reply #9194 on: August 22, 2009, 12:55:55 am »
la2a ill continue ill quoting later...
and men shaher...aw 3 months?? meen?? la2 not the one everyone thinks of...la2 la2...

someones else...sit ba2a el night kolo guessing  :P