Author Topic: QUOTES  (Read 271515 times)

Offline EMO123

• I Don't Know What To Do
  • SF V.I.P
  • Ficticious Boy
Re: QUOTES
« Reply #3360 on: May 06, 2011, 12:59:42 pm »
"No on in the world is born for you, but you can make someone to live for you"
"Live the life such a way that others love love to live for you"
 :) :) :) :)

Amelia

« Reply #3361 on: May 12, 2011, 06:19:33 pm »
Adventure isn't hanging on a rope off the side of a mountain. Adventure is an attitude that we must apply to the day to day obstacles of life -
facing new challenges, seizing new opportunities, testing our resources against the unknown and in the process, discovering our own unique potential.
--John Amatt organizer and participant in Canada's first successful expedition to the summit of Mt Everest.

Amelia

« Reply #3362 on: May 19, 2011, 06:51:24 pm »
"A friend cannot considered a friend until he is tested in three occasions: In time of need,behind your back,
and after your death": -Ali ibn Talib (radiALLAH anhu)

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #3363 on: May 19, 2011, 10:37:11 pm »
TO BE OR NOT TO BE!! -thats my quote... history made it famous, but actually I invented a time machine, went back in time and said that. Shakespeare picked up on it, shook his spear at me and all his guards captured me kicking and struggling. Then, to protect the secret of these magical words, Shaky thought on ways to get me out of his way. He obviously couldn't simply kill me, that was obviously as unromantic as crap, so he sent in the most beautiful and intelligent woman into captivity wimme. Then, after a time, when a bond had formed, he took her out and threatened her life thusly: "Begone, you cur, or your pretty wench wehere will suffer the consequences of the actions that thou wouldst take!! (talking to self)Oh, I'm a literary genius, a vocational killer, a vocabular shark. *back at me* BEGONE NOW!!" .

So obviously, with a heavy heart, I came back in time here in this moment. The only problem was that I arrived in the jungles of Africa. So I had to leave the contraption behind and made it out barely alive. That's part of the reason I've been absent from SF for so long. And even right now, my machine rots over there, home to a family of local foxes and some exotic birds. A few snakes live in the foundations probably... And this is my story, every word of it I swear not to call true. You may judge it for its falsity or truth, I care not....

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #3364 on: May 19, 2011, 10:42:16 pm »
I believe you. Every. Single. Word. :)
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #3365 on: May 19, 2011, 11:02:23 pm »
I believe you. Every. Single. Word. :)

cool!!  ;D ;D

Offline NotAbod

• Wikipedia Contributor
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #3366 on: May 19, 2011, 11:08:01 pm »
TO BE OR NOT TO BE!! -thats my quote... history made it famous, but actually I invented a time machine, went back in time and said that. Shakespeare picked up on it, shook his spear at me and all his guards captured me kicking and struggling. Then, to protect the secret of these magical words, Shaky thought on ways to get me out of his way. He obviously couldn't simply kill me, that was obviously as unromantic as crap, so he sent in the most beautiful and intelligent woman into captivity wimme. Then, after a time, when a bond had formed, he took her out and threatened her life thusly: "Begone, you cur, or your pretty wench wehere will suffer the consequences of the actions that thou wouldst take!! (talking to self)Oh, I'm a literary genius, a vocational killer, a vocabular shark. *back at me* BEGONE NOW!!" .

So obviously, with a heavy heart, I came back in time here in this moment. The only problem was that I arrived in the jungles of Africa. So I had to leave the contraption behind and made it out barely alive. That's part of the reason I've been absent from SF for so long. And even right now, my machine rots over there, home to a family of local foxes and some exotic birds. A few snakes live in the foundations probably... And this is my story, every word of it I swear not to call true. You may judge it for its falsity or truth, I care not....

:P :P :P :P

Offline NotAbod

• Wikipedia Contributor
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #3367 on: May 19, 2011, 11:12:04 pm »
:P
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
    Albert Einstein

Offline NotAbod

• Wikipedia Contributor
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #3368 on: May 19, 2011, 11:17:27 pm »
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Albert Einstein

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.
    Elbert Hubbard

Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
    Frank Dane

Offline EMO123

• I Don't Know What To Do
  • SF V.I.P
  • Ficticious Boy
« Reply #3369 on: May 20, 2011, 05:26:13 am »
Best Friends never propose each other,
but they feel hell bad when one gets committed to someone other

Offline Arthur Bon Zavi

• |Sun of Tomorrow... =]|
  • SF V.I.P
  • Fiducia in questo uomo ciecamente.
« Reply #3370 on: May 20, 2011, 07:39:52 am »
;D ;D

Come here for timepass, but not for spamming. ::) :P

Sorry.

Continuous efforts matter more than the outcome.
- NU

Amelia

« Reply #3371 on: May 20, 2011, 04:29:34 pm »

Hell, NO! You quite obviously invented this!!  ::)  :P

-  Hamlet's story, albeit a bit modified. But the only Hamlet around here, dear boy, is ME.  ;D

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #3372 on: May 20, 2011, 04:42:59 pm »
Hell, NO! You quite obviously invented this!!  ::)  :P

-  Hamlet's story, albeit a bit modified. But the only Hamlet around here, dear boy, is ME.  ;D

wooot!! I haven't even read Hamlet. I'm gonna sue his dead A** off for stealin my idea!!  >:( Theft of intellectual property. And if the defendant doesn't show up in court, the prosecutor wins by default(and I'm quite sure he won't turn up in court, dressed in his finest dead -wear wares). So I win, and this as well as Hamlet is mine... :P

By the way, isn't a hamlet an inn or a type of house or something? So you're a house Amelia? hmmm... victorian era or pre-victorian? wait a sec, how are you typing?!! is the candelabra organic or something?  :o :o cool!! 8)

@Fidato:  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P

Amelia

« Reply #3373 on: May 20, 2011, 04:59:40 pm »
wooot!! I haven't even read Hamlet. I'm gonna sue his dead A** off for stealin my idea!!  >:( Theft of intellectual property. And if the defendant doesn't show up in court, the prosecutor wins by default(and I'm quite sure he won't turn up in court, dressed in his finest dead -wear wares). So I win, and this as well as Hamlet is mine... :P
Who says he won't turn up? ::) People do come back from the dead... 'sometimes'. So, you cannot just claim Hamlet as yours, now  :P

By the way, isn't a hamlet an inn or a type of house or something? So you're a house Amelia? hmmm... victorian era or pre-victorian? wait a sec, how are you typing?!! is the candelabra organic or something?  :o :o cool!! 8)

Modern English says Hamlet means "an small village" or something like that. Really stoopid of them! :P

Victorian era is too new. Hamlet comes from the 1600's. Did your time-machine take you there????? and then Shaksey ruined your life? Very tragic!!! :o  :P

@Fidato:  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P

Damn! You are going to be banned.  :P :D

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #3374 on: May 20, 2011, 11:44:48 pm »
well, you try and go dig up up his grave... I bet you won't find anything except maybe some old bones, and that wouldn't stand up in court... so Hamlet is mine!! :P

why stupid? Isn't that the meaning since english evolved?
Yeah, he did. Poor me.  :'(  :P

who will ban an old scion like me? :P :P