Author Topic: QUOTES  (Read 271461 times)

***exam***

Re: QUOTES
« Reply #2100 on: June 09, 2010, 02:39:02 pm »
To select well among old things, is almost equal to inventing new ones.

nid404

« Reply #2101 on: June 09, 2010, 06:34:27 pm »
I'm trying really hard not to cry over you because every tear is just one more reminder that I don't know how to let you go.   

Love is giving someone the power to destroy you...but trusting them not to

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
  • Egyptian And so damn proud . I love you jesus!
« Reply #2102 on: June 09, 2010, 06:39:28 pm »
your antagonist in the end is your best helper
NO secrets to SUCCESS , it is the result of 1.HARD WORK 2.GOOD PREPARATION 3.LEARNING FROM FAILURE
But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward-Balboa

nid404

« Reply #2103 on: June 09, 2010, 06:43:29 pm »
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's yours. If it does not come back, it was never meant to be.

You asked me whose life was more important- yours or mine and I answered "mine" ; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life.

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. The free mind is not a barking dog, to be tethered on a ten-foot chain.

Knowledge must come through action; you can have no test which is not fanciful, save by trial.

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
« Reply #2104 on: June 09, 2010, 06:49:49 pm »
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's yours. If it does not come back, it was never meant to be.

You asked me whose life was more important- yours or mine and I answered "mine" ; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life.

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. The free mind is not a barking dog, to be tethered on a ten-foot chain.

Knowledge must come through action; you can have no test which is not fanciful, save by trial.

nice ones ! ill right the last 2 down ! ( if i can find my pen :P ) actually kno where it is but cant be bothered ! ill jst learn it by heart ( nah too lazy  ) nvm

Patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet
NO secrets to SUCCESS , it is the result of 1.HARD WORK 2.GOOD PREPARATION 3.LEARNING FROM FAILURE
But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward-Balboa

Offline DrEvil

• The Gifted One!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Love all, trust a few!
« Reply #2105 on: June 09, 2010, 06:53:09 pm »
The scorpion stings him who helps it out of the fire.

“When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.”

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
« Reply #2106 on: June 09, 2010, 07:54:07 pm »
The scorpion stings him who helps it out of the fire.

u wrote this before , i actually remember it lol

-you must never strive to be anythign but yourself . Does a lion intent to fly?-

nid404

« Reply #2107 on: June 09, 2010, 07:55:27 pm »
It's not a question but a lesson learned in time.

Offline Kim

• here comes trouble!=D
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #2108 on: June 09, 2010, 07:57:04 pm »
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
After all is said and done, more is said than done.

By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
« Reply #2109 on: June 09, 2010, 08:01:21 pm »
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

lol :P

Offline Kim

• here comes trouble!=D
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #2110 on: June 09, 2010, 08:03:22 pm »
Learn from the mistakes others make, you won't live long enough to make them all yourself!

By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.

Offline Kim

• here comes trouble!=D
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #2111 on: June 09, 2010, 08:04:15 pm »
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.

Offline Kim

• here comes trouble!=D
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #2112 on: June 09, 2010, 08:06:01 pm »
It doesn't matter if you try and try and try again, and fail. It does matter if you try and fail, and fail to try again.

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
« Reply #2113 on: June 09, 2010, 08:08:26 pm »
the greatest falsehood in the world is that money and property can fill yout life iwth joy

Offline Dibss

• Chit-Chatter
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #2114 on: June 09, 2010, 08:12:49 pm »
It doesn't matter if you try and try and try again, and fail. It does matter if you try and fail, and fail to try again.
I like it! (:

Sweet <3