Author Topic: QUOTES  (Read 273595 times)

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
Re: QUOTES
« Reply #660 on: August 30, 2009, 11:05:30 pm »
ET i aint "mad"
idk, am jus gettin some pressure from parents (i've done most of my applications, but now my father is tryna push me for dentistry while i wanna go for engineering but i dont wanna upset him but thats MY future not his), and i'm jus not good at handling pressure
Nothing is worse than being surrounded by people and yet you still feel lonely

Offline Exam_Terrified

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #661 on: August 30, 2009, 11:08:59 pm »
ET i aint "mad"
idk, am jus gettin some pressure from parents (i've done most of my applications, but now my father is tryna push me for dentistry while i wanna go for engineering but i dont wanna upset him but thats MY future not his), and i'm jus not good at handling pressure

dude, my brothers went thru the exact same thing ..
U think its pressure .. bas, once u sit wit them bihadawa & explain, they'll agree wit wat U want ..
& tell them tht its ur life nt theirs & let them knw tht ur nt gonna be motivated nt one bit to get in2 wat THEY want ..
give it a try ..

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #662 on: August 30, 2009, 11:16:17 pm »
ET i aint "mad"

U think its pressure .. bas, once u sit wit them bihadawa & explain, they'll agree wit wat U want ..
& tell them tht its ur life nt theirs & let them knw tht ur nt gonna be motivated nt one bit to get in2 wat THEY want ..
give it a try ..
yea well thats what we were doin today, and frankly, they didn't force anything on me, but you can see they're pushing me for it; so now i see two scenarios: One, "arkab ra9y" and go ahead with engineering and risk upsetting him, and if i mess up they gonna be all over me tellin me "we told u dont do it but u never listen"
Second scenario, i can go to dentistry and as u said i wont be motivated, and i will always be wonderin wut wuda happenned if i went with the way I wanted.
idk am realli lost, i mean if u look at it, engineering is tougher, but it has better job satisfaction and is waaaay more flexible when it comes to employment; but dentistry aint as hard, more concerned about the practical handwork than books, but when it comes to my favorings, its third after engineering and business.
By the way, wut did ur brothers take?
oh, and am back By the way :)

Offline Exam_Terrified

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #663 on: August 30, 2009, 11:24:43 pm »
ET i aint "mad"

give it a try ..
yea well thats what we were doin today, and frankly, they didn't force anything on me, but you can see they're pushing me for it; so now i see two scenarios: One, "arkab ra9y" and go ahead with engineering and risk upsetting him, and if i mess up they gonna be all over me tellin me "we told u dont do it but u never listen"
Second scenario, i can go to dentistry and as u said i wont be motivated, and i will always be wonderin wut wuda happenned if i went with the way I wanted.
idk am realli lost, i mean if u look at it, engineering is tougher, but it has better job satisfaction and is waaaay more flexible when it comes to employment; but dentistry aint as hard, more concerned about the practical handwork than books, but when it comes to my favorings, its third after engineering and business.
By the way, wut did ur brothers take?
oh, and am back By the way :)

k bos ya3ame,
inta law rekebt rasak delwa2ty, u may upset them ..
bas, u wont regret it ever .. 7ata if u didnt reach wat u want ..
& am tellin u , u'll be motivated mre .. tht means u'll get to work mre to prove them wrong .. & thts a gd thing so u'd be where u want ..

on the other hand, if u go to dentistry, what if u r the highest thing a dentist cn be, bt then wat next ..
nth, the best its gnna get is u'll look down pplez throat the whole day ..
wi u wont be motivated or satisfied .. while engineering, i mean thts sth huge .. aint it brdo fil sudan ??

so, again think bout it throughly ..
& tell them again .. they'll ofc encourge u wen u jst make a decision ..

bt cuz u didnt make a decision yet, they're takin advantage of it & pushing uto be wat they want ..
make a decision, & am sure they'll back u up .. ya3ame they're ur parents .. dw bout it ..

oh, & one of my broz took medicine cuz my mom pushed him in2 it ..
& nw wen i told him i wanna do medicine, hez like do tht & i aint gonna talk to ever again .. (well, he was kiddin)
bt, hez HATING it .. hez nw wishing if he gt in2 wat he wanted ..
wi wb ..

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #664 on: August 30, 2009, 11:33:00 pm »
yea "look down pplez throat the whole day ..
wi u wont be motivated or satisfied" is exactly wut i told them  :D
and yea it is big, but u noe how society is, the family will always brag about "THE Doctors" but not so much about engineers, my brother had no idea what to take for college, so my father made him take pharmacy, my sister didnt wanna be compared to him so she went for pharmacy, so i guess my father is tryna "finish his doctors collection"
and yea well i guess ama do that, but i jus wanna calm down before i make any final decision, dont wanna take a decision outa rage and end up regretting it.
anyways,
so wut r YOU thinking of for college?

Offline Exam_Terrified

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #665 on: August 30, 2009, 11:38:08 pm »
and yea it is big, but u noe how society is, the family will always brag about "THE Doctors" but not so much about engineers, my brother had no idea what to take for college, so my father made him take pharmacy, my sister didnt wanna be compared to him so she went for pharmacy, so i guess my father is tryna "finish his doctors collection"
and yea well i guess ama do that, but i jus wanna calm down before i make any final decision, dont wanna take a decision outa rage and end up regretting it.
anyways,

yeah, thts wat i hate bout'em parents ..
bragging bout their children .. its like they're bragging bout their new house or sth ..

doctors collection .. lol ..
yeah, calm down & take ur decision .. OR u cn always make salatul iste5ara ..
thts like a big decison .. do it, wi c wat God sees best ..

i really dnt knw wat i wanna do nw ..
cuz i hve been thinking of like medicine 4 like 3 yrs nw ..
bt then, i had this 'talk' wit my bro like i told u .. & nw am nt so sure ..

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #666 on: August 30, 2009, 11:44:05 pm »
anyways,

bragging bout their children .. its like they're bragging bout their new house or sth ..

and am serious bout the collection  :D i noe lots of parents (esp sudanis and geepos) who force all of their children to take medical fields jus for the sake of bragging as if kids r assets lol
yea am plannin to do 2sti5ara today inshalla

this is why i think it is better to do Foundation/Matriculations than doin A levels
A levels has more raw information and whatnot, but all Cambridge and Edexel do is "shove it down your throat"
but foundations and matriculations, first you get a chance to experience uni campus life, and second it kinda "bridges" between High School and College.

Offline Exam_Terrified

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #667 on: August 30, 2009, 11:46:38 pm »
anyways,

and am serious bout the collection  :D i noe lots of parents (esp sudanis and geepos) who force all of their children to take medical fields jus for the sake of bragging as if kids r assets lol
yea am plannin to do 2sti5ara today inshalla

this is why i think it is better to do Foundation/Matriculations than doin A levels
A levels has more raw information and whatnot, but all Cambridge and Edexel do is "shove it down your throat"
but foundations and matriculations, first you get a chance to experience uni campus life, and second it kinda "bridges" between High School and College.

k .. lstn ..
i hope u do the right decison ..

Talk to you later ..

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #668 on: August 30, 2009, 11:49:37 pm »
ok :)

Offline Zain-Xa

• SF Overlord
  • I got an "I <3 ?" written at the back of my hand
« Reply #669 on: August 31, 2009, 02:36:30 pm »
i likey this quote..

" It's hard sometimes. i wanna keep trying, but i wanna let go. & it's even worse because i know that in the end, i'll keep waiting, just like i always have. "
What can I do, to make it right
Falling so hard so fast this time
What did I say, what did you do?
How did I fall in love with you?

zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

I'll be strong.. I'll be wrong.. all the love goes on.. Oh im just a girl tryna find a place in this worLD..  Taylor swift <3

Offline Zain-Xa

• SF Overlord
« Reply #670 on: August 31, 2009, 02:41:14 pm »
"I wish he cared more..... or that I cared less"

and

"Why didnt i listen when my mind was screaming no..?
Oh yeah, because my heart was screaming shut up."

zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

I'll be strong.. I'll be wrong.. all the love goes on.. Oh im just a girl tryna find a place in this worLD..  Taylor swift <3

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #671 on: August 31, 2009, 06:22:47 pm »
The great question - which I have not been able to answer - is: "What does a woman want?" - Sigmund Freud (as well as the rist of Males  :D )

Offline Exam_Terrified

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #672 on: September 02, 2009, 12:10:33 pm »

and

i like

Offline Zain-Xa

• SF Overlord
« Reply #673 on: September 02, 2009, 12:22:27 pm »

and

i like

thnkz lol i like it as well 

zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Offline Exam_Terrified

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #674 on: September 02, 2009, 12:26:56 pm »

and

i like

thnkz lol i like it as well 

:)