Author Topic: i am bored & here are some random questions :D ! NEW Q. !!  (Read 69629 times)

Offline Zain-Xa

• SF Overlord
  • I got an "I <3 ?" written at the back of my hand
Re: i am bored & here are some random questions :D ! NEW Q. !!
« Reply #285 on: June 22, 2009, 06:45:53 pm »
Is there anybody you wish you could see ?? ( like how zainy wants to c her friend now  ;D)  ---> u guessed ryt baby..  :D

How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking ?? ---> relly less... sumtyms i jus blabber out stuff :P

When was the last time you held hands with someone ?? ---> mm... i think saturday

What thought made you cry last ?? ---> tht i wont see my frnd  :(

Whats one thing that makes u melt in opposite gender ??  ---> carin 4 me nd being relly sweet nd ofc their smile  :)

Do u write a diary/jornal ?? ---> i used 2 i stopped.. i gt bored :P

Have u ever lost track of what ur saying while u were talking ?? (happens A LOT to me,i feel like im drunk or sth) ---> ya it did lol many tyms

Which is more comfy ?? Sleeping on ur sides,back,or stomach ??  ---> straight... but i sleep eazily on the sides..

Whats one bad thing that u secretly have said to urself bout a friend ?? (umm. u cn go far if u want) ---> uhhmmm tht shez relly rude nd dosent care abt me at all   >:(

Whats one thing that makes u melt in opposite sex ?? ---> isnt it da same 2 wat u asked ???

When was the last time you really wanted to punch someone in their face ?? ---> a few dayz back because sum physco waz annoyin the crap outta me

Have you ever danced really stupidly and thought nobody was watching you but somebody actually was ??  ;D ---> yes  :-[

When is your birthday ?? ---> 30th august :)

Do you like your name ?? ---> i luv my name :D

What was the last lie you said ?? ---> uhhmmm i dnt remember :)

Do u like the crunch sound when u eat chips or cucumbers ?? ---> both lol but chipz is more fun :P

Apple juice or grape juice ?? ---> NONE !!! i dnt like em

Sweetest person on this forum ?? funniest ??
---> sweetest u nd mony
       funniest i would say mmm.... i think astar

If i gave you a mic & i asked u to say ONE sentence to the WHOLE world what would it be? ---> lemme think....

"Heyy every1 jus 2 tell u all i luv soo many ppl in da world nd grateful 2 have em on my side"

i couldnt think of anythin else
:P
What can I do, to make it right
Falling so hard so fast this time
What did I say, what did you do?
How did I fall in love with you?

zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

I'll be strong.. I'll be wrong.. all the love goes on.. Oh im just a girl tryna find a place in this worLD..  Taylor swift <3

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #286 on: June 22, 2009, 06:47:08 pm »
I have to answer the last question here

Is there anybody you wish you could see ?? ( like how zainy wants to c her friend now  Grin)Kate Bush! Even though I found out she smokes.

How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking ??Often, but I always say what I think on the internet

When was the last time you held hands with someone ??The last time I was with my gf

What thought made you cry last ?? When Anne Franks sister died in front of her in a nazi concentration camp, she lived another week. For that week she thought she was the last survivor in her family.

Whats one thing that makes u melt in opposite gender ??A soft voice.

Do u write a diary/jornal ??Yes. I call it Catlitter

Have u ever lost track of what ur saying while u were talking ?? (happens A LOT to me,i feel like im drunk or sth)Me too

Which is more comfy ?? Sleeping on ur sides,back,or stomach ??Back

Whats one bad thing that u secretly have said to urself bout a friend ?? (umm. u cn go far if u want)They are boring

Whats one thing that makes u melt in opposite sex ??A soft voice

When was the last time you really wanted to punch someone in their face ??When my local MP knocked on my door

Have you ever danced really stupidly and thought nobody was watching you but somebody actually was ??  Grin Never

When is your birthday ??18/01

Do you like your name ??No

What was the last lie you said ??Cant remeber

Do u like the crunch sound when u eat chips or cucumbers ??Cucumbers

Apple juice or grape juice ??Apple juice

Sweetest person on this forum ?? funniest ??Sweetsh. Her name makes her seem twice as sweet as maybe she is. Funniest! Dont know. Maybe I am.

If i gave you a mic & i asked u to say ONE sentence to the WHOLE world what would it be?I have been waiting to say this to the whole world. YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF PUFTERS!

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
« Reply #287 on: June 22, 2009, 06:51:27 pm »
Is there anybody you wish you could see ?? Hmm many, some cuz i havent seen em in a while, and some cuz theyre annoyin and i wanna kick their butt :P

How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking ?? Depends, sometimes ages lol

When was the last time you held hands with someone ??  Today lol

What thought made you cry last ?? Cant remember

Whats one thing that makes u melt in opposite gender ?? Umm, cant really say it here  ;D

Do u write a diary/jornal ?? No

Have u ever lost track of what ur saying while u were talking ?? Sometimes

Which is more comfy ?? Sleeping on ur sides,back,or stomach ??  Stomach usually

Whats one bad thing that u secretly have said to urself bout a friend ?? Hmm, eg: hes a *tuuuut* idiot, bout one of my best friends.

Whats one thing that makes u melt in opposite sex ?? (repeated twice)

When was the last time you really wanted to punch someone in their face ?? A few months ago, i almost did it then he said sorry .. -.-.. REALLLY wanted to do it, hate him !

Have you ever danced really stupidly and thought nobody was watching you but somebody actually was ?? HAHAHA YES ! :P

When is your birthday ?? 21/10/92

Do you like your name ?? Yes alot :P

What was the last lie you said ?? Cant remember

Do u like the crunch sound when u eat chips or cucumbers ?? Yes

Apple juice or grape juice ?? Depends on the sweeter one :)

Sweetest person on this forum ?? funniest ??  Many

If i gave you a mic & i asked u to say ONE sentence to the WHOLE world what would it be? Dunno :P
When they talk about me they say I be trippin
What they say about me doesn't make me mad 
I think they hatin cause they see me when I'm rollin
Man I can't help it that they really doin bad  =P

Big cars, Big wheels, Big chains, Big pimpin', Big money, Big Dreams ;-)

Offline Zain-Xa

• SF Overlord
« Reply #288 on: June 22, 2009, 06:54:24 pm »
If i gave you a mic & i asked u to say ONE sentence to the WHOLE world what would it be? Dunno

lol lmao u would say tht and da world will CHEER 4 u :P

zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

I'll be strong.. I'll be wrong.. all the love goes on.. Oh im just a girl tryna find a place in this worLD..  Taylor swift <3

Offline Exam_Terrified

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #289 on: June 22, 2009, 06:57:47 pm »
Is there anybody you wish you could see ?? Hmm many, some cuz i havent seen em in a while, and some cuz theyre annoyin and i wanna kick their butt :P

How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking ?? Depends, sometimes ages lol

When was the last time you held hands with someone ??  Today lol

What thought made you cry last ?? Cant remember

Whats one thing that makes u melt in opposite gender ?? Umm, cant really say it here  ;D

Do u write a diary/jornal ?? No

Have u ever lost track of what ur saying while u were talking ?? Sometimes

Which is more comfy ?? Sleeping on ur sides,back,or stomach ??  Stomach usually

Whats one bad thing that u secretly have said to urself bout a friend ?? Hmm, eg: hes a *tuuuut* idiot, bout one of my best friends.

Whats one thing that makes u melt in opposite sex ?? (repeated twice)

When was the last time you really wanted to punch someone in their face ?? A few months ago, i almost did it then he said sorry .. -.-.. REALLLY wanted to do it, hate him !

Have you ever danced really stupidly and thought nobody was watching you but somebody actually was ?? HAHAHA YES ! :P

When is your birthday ?? 21/10/92

Do you like your name ?? Yes alot :P

What was the last lie you said ?? Cant remember

Do u like the crunch sound when u eat chips or cucumbers ?? Yes

Apple juice or grape juice ?? Depends on the sweeter one :)

Sweetest person on this forum ?? funniest ??  Many

If i gave you a mic & i asked u to say ONE sentence to the WHOLE world what would it be? Dunno :P

'''Whats one thing that makes u melt in opposite gender ?? Umm, cant really say it here  Grin''' >> hehe, i think we got it.

'''Which is more comfy ?? Sleeping on ur sides,back,or stomach ??  Stomach usually''' >>> *HIGH VIVE* ! i can NEVER sleep except my stomach & i h8 when my parents lecture me not to.

'''Do you like your name ?? Yes alot Tongue''' >> Yeah, u should, and if u said no, i would HAVE KICKED UR A** !  beace ;D

'

Offline Exam_Terrified

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #290 on: June 22, 2009, 07:00:39 pm »
Is there anybody you wish you could see ?? ( like how zainy wants to c her friend now  ;D)  ---> u guessed ryt baby..  :D

How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking ?? ---> relly less... sumtyms i jus blabber out stuff :P

When was the last time you held hands with someone ?? ---> mm... i think saturday

Whats one thing that makes u melt in opposite gender ??  ---> carin 4 me nd being relly sweet nd ofc their smile  :)

Have u ever lost track of what ur saying while u were talking ?? (happens A LOT to me,i feel like im drunk or sth) ---> ya it did lol many tyms

Which is more comfy ?? Sleeping on ur sides,back,or stomach ??  ---> straight... but i sleep eazily on the sides..

Whats one bad thing that u secretly have said to urself bout a friend ?? (umm. u cn go far if u want) ---> uhhmmm tht shez relly rude nd dosent care abt me at all   >:(

Whats one thing that makes u melt in opposite sex ?? ---> isnt it da same 2 wat u asked ???

When was the last time you really wanted to punch someone in their face ?? ---> a few dayz back because sum physco waz annoyin the crap outta me

Have you ever danced really stupidly and thought nobody was watching you but somebody actually was ??  ;D ---> yes  :-[

Do u like the crunch sound when u eat chips or cucumbers ?? ---> both lol but chipz is more fun :P

---> sweetest u nd mony

If i gave you a mic & i asked u to say ONE sentence to the WHOLE world what would it be? ---> lemme think....

"Heyy every1 jus 2 tell u all i luv soo many ppl in da world nd grateful 2 have em on my side"

'''Whats one thing that makes u melt in opposite gender ??  ---> carin 4 me nd being relly sweet nd ofc their smile  :)''' >>> smiles take my breath away, literally. & i h8 that . hehe

'''Have you ever danced really stupidly and thought nobody was watching you but somebody actually was ??  ;D ---> yes  :-[''' >>> aahehehehe. u should go to the 'embarassing moments' that IG girl did .. i posted my story there.

Offline AS girl

• SF Master
« Reply #291 on: June 22, 2009, 07:01:58 pm »
Is there anybody you wish you could see ?? ( like how zainy wants to c her friend now  ;D) someone i lost..

How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking ?? i like to think before i say anything but sometimes i dont :D

When was the last time you held hands with someone ?? umm dont have an answer :P

What thought made you cry last ?? cant remember :P

Whats one thing that makes u melt in opposite gender ?? his eyes

Do u write a diary/jornal ?? Diary

Have u ever lost track of what ur saying while u were talking ?? (happens A LOT to me,i feel like im drunk or sth) lool that's funny..it happens sometimes but try to change or start a new subjects :)

Which is more comfy ?? Sleeping on ur sides,back,or stomach ?? back

Whats one bad thing that u secretly have said to urself bout a friend ?? (umm. u cn go far if u want) oh he's a liar

When was the last time you really wanted to punch someone in their face ?? last day of school, our principal lool

Have you ever danced really stupidly and thought nobody was watching you but somebody actually was ??  ;D oh yes happened once

When is your birthday ?? 13/01

Do you like your name ?? yes.

What was the last lie you said ?? i dont lie loool honestly i cant remember

Do u like the crunch sound when u eat chips or cucumbers ?? chips

Apple juice or grape juice ?? none

Sweetest person on this forum ?? funniest ?? sweetest=all of them funniest= everryone lol that's democracy

If i gave you a mic & i asked u to say ONE sentence to the WHOLE world what would it be? people wake up

If i fall along the way pick me up and dust me off...and if i get too tired to make it..be my breath so i can walk!!

Offline Exam_Terrified

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #292 on: June 22, 2009, 07:05:51 pm »
Is there anybody you wish you could see ?? ( like how zainy wants to c her friend now  ;D) someone i lost..

How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking ?? i like to think before i say anything but sometimes i dont :D

When was the last time you held hands with someone ?? umm dont have an answer :P

What thought made you cry last ?? cant remember :P

Whats one thing that makes u melt in opposite gender ?? his eyes

Do u write a diary/jornal ?? Diary

Have u ever lost track of what ur saying while u were talking ?? (happens A LOT to me,i feel like im drunk or sth) lool that's funny..it happens sometimes but try to change or start a new subjects :)

Which is more comfy ?? Sleeping on ur sides,back,or stomach ?? back

Whats one bad thing that u secretly have said to urself bout a friend ?? (umm. u cn go far if u want) oh he's a liar

When was the last time you really wanted to punch someone in their face ?? last day of school, our principal lool

Have you ever danced really stupidly and thought nobody was watching you but somebody actually was ??  ;D oh yes happened once

When is your birthday ?? 13/01

Do you like your name ?? yes.

What was the last lie you said ?? i dont lie loool honestly i cant remember

Do u like the crunch sound when u eat chips or cucumbers ?? chips

Apple juice or grape juice ?? none

Sweetest person on this forum ?? funniest ?? sweetest=all of them funniest= everryone lol that's democracy

If i gave you a mic & i asked u to say ONE sentence to the WHOLE world what would it be? people wake up

'''When was the last time you really wanted to punch someone in their face ?? last day of school, our principal lool ''' >>> YEAH !

'''Sweetest person on this forum ?? funniest ??  sweetest=all of them funniest= everryone lol that's democracy ''' >>> democracy is gd .. bt, nt in my thread .. aaheehehe.. no, ofc its k ! democracy kicks A** !

'''If i gave you a mic & i asked u to say ONE sentence to the WHOLE world what would it be? people wake up''' >>> that'll be interesting .. hehe

Offline Zain-Xa

• SF Overlord
« Reply #293 on: June 22, 2009, 07:10:07 pm »

---> sweetest u nd mony

'''Whats one thing that makes u melt in opposite gender ??  ---> carin 4 me nd being relly sweet nd ofc their smile  :)''' >>> smiles take my breath away, literally. & i h8 that . hehe

'''Have you ever danced really stupidly and thought nobody was watching you but somebody actually was ??  ;D ---> yes  :-[''' >>> aahehehehe. u should go to the 'embarassing moments' that IG girl did .. i posted my story there.

yaa i knowww da smile *sigh* i  hate tht i luv it !! lol

nd ya i will post it in tht thread :P

zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #294 on: June 22, 2009, 07:17:30 pm »

AND ANOTHER :

Have you ever made someone laugh when they were crying ??
Yes, i am pretty good at it :P

Last kind of gum you chewed ??
Spearmint

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing ??
City Max

What movie did you see in theaters that you didn't like ??
Theatres? lol

Have you ever had an imaginary friend ??
Heck no, but i talk to myself :P

First thing that comes to mind when i say 'it was her/him,not me' ??
SNITCH!

Who is one person u r just most of the times impatient with ??
my parents i guess

Ever spin around in circles until you got so dizzy you fell ??
yes, but on purpose :p

Do you like wearin the hood on your hoodie ??
I never even owned a hoodie, but i wear hats alot

Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with a J ??
have you ever kissed? tut tut tut, bad girl bad girl!

Pizza or pasta ??
PIZZA ALL THE WAY!

What would u sell your soul for ??
hmmmmm, i think either a soulmate or future kids :D

Name three things you could reach for.
my mobile and laptop and pad

What's the taste in your mouth ??
The spearmint gum i just chewed

Best present anyone ever gave u OR u ever gave ??
hmmm, cant remember if i had a "special" b'day present

Without looking it up, which country features a maple leaf on its flag ??  ;D (testing ur general knowledge)
Canada, duh!

[/quote]
Nothing is worse than being surrounded by people and yet you still feel lonely

Offline MaNa

• SF Overlord
  • InV!ncIbl3!!!!!!
« Reply #295 on: June 22, 2009, 08:20:32 pm »
Have you ever made someone laugh when they were crying ??
Loll yaa i am soo goood in it Al7umduilla:D
Last kind of gum you chewed ??
EXTRA DARK BLUE

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing ??
Splash

What movie did you see in theaters that you didn't like ??
Theatres? lol

Have you ever had an imaginary friend ??
wtf noo never ...do i have a split personality symdrome haha....but i do talk to myself !!

First thing that comes to mind when i say 'it was her/him,not me' ??
ffor what?

Who is one person u r just most of the times impatient with ??
haha everyone who know  me have to be patient with me !!! soo yaa

Ever spin around in circles until you got so dizzy you fell ??
Yup!!!

Do you like wearin the hood on your hoodie ??
Yup ...wht would a buy a hoodie if i dont wanna wear one???
p.s. i am wearin one right now:D

Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with a J ??hmm yaa perhaps a baby !!!

have you ever kissed?who?

Pizza or pasta ??
Both!!!!!

What would u sell your soul for ??
My family(people who i love) OR for the NAme of Allah!!...

Name three things you could reach for.
headphone,ipod,mobile

What's the taste in your mouth ??
galaxy
Best present anyone ever gave u OR u ever gave ??
many ...dont wanna mention it :)

Without looking it up, which country features a maple leaf on its flag ??   (testing ur general knowledge)
i have noo idea ....canada?
All ur dreams are made,when you're changed to a mirror and the razor blade!!!

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #296 on: June 22, 2009, 09:31:39 pm »

Comming just 4 zainy this time:

Is there anybody you wish you could see ?? ( like how zainy wants to c her friend now  ;D)
Yes of course!

How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking ??
Occasionally

When was the last time you held hands with someone ??
Question aint clear, held hands as in "held hands" or like a causal hihi?

What thought made you cry last ??
I dont cry :P

Whats one thing that makes u melt in opposite gender ??
I presume ya3ny u mean something that makes me go crazy about a girl? hair and eyes

Do u write a diary/jornal ??
Rarely, only when i'm really depressed and nothing is helping me or i am having troubles keeping a secret

Have u ever lost track of what ur saying while u were talking ?? (happens A LOT to me,i feel like im drunk or sth)
CHYEA! A LOT!

Which is more comfy ?? Sleeping on ur sides,back,or stomach ??
Stomach, but if for too long it hurts

Whats one bad thing that u secretly have said to urself bout a friend ?? (umm. u cn go far if u want)
That ***** ! :P

When was the last time you really wanted to punch someone in their face ??
Friday i think

Have you ever danced really stupidly and thought nobody was watching you but somebody actually was ??  ;D
i dance like a freak, and everybody watches me when i do  :D

When is your birthday ??
March the 12th

Do you like your name ??
Yea, simple, easy to pronounce, named after a great person, whats not lovely about it?
ok one lil thing that sometimes annoy me is how common the name is

What was the last lie you said ??
Lost track :p

Do u like the crunch sound when u eat chips or cucumbers ??
Yea i guess

Apple juice or grape juice ??
How about lemonade?

Funniest boombastic i think
seetest, hmmmmmm, not sure really, but ill just go ahead and say ET just for the sake of annoying her :P

If i gave you a mic & i asked u to say ONE sentence to the WHOLE world what would it be?
either: SCREW Y'ALL! or CHELSEA ROCKS!

[/quote]
Nothing is worse than being surrounded by people and yet you still feel lonely

Offline Exam_Terrified

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #297 on: June 23, 2009, 09:52:21 am »
I have to answer the last question here

Is there anybody you wish you could see ?? ( like how zainy wants to c her friend now  Grin)Kate Bush! Even though I found out she smokes.

How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking ??Often, but I always say what I think on the internet

When was the last time you held hands with someone ??The last time I was with my gf

What thought made you cry last ?? When Anne Franks sister died in front of her in a nazi concentration camp, she lived another week. For that week she thought she was the last survivor in her family.

Whats one thing that makes u melt in opposite gender ??A soft voice.

Do u write a diary/jornal ??Yes. I call it Catlitter

Have u ever lost track of what ur saying while u were talking ?? (happens A LOT to me,i feel like im drunk or sth)Me too

Which is more comfy ?? Sleeping on ur sides,back,or stomach ??Back

Whats one bad thing that u secretly have said to urself bout a friend ?? (umm. u cn go far if u want)They are boring

Whats one thing that makes u melt in opposite sex ??A soft voice

When was the last time you really wanted to punch someone in their face ??When my local MP knocked on my door

Have you ever danced really stupidly and thought nobody was watching you but somebody actually was ??  Grin Never

When is your birthday ??18/01

Do you like your name ??No

What was the last lie you said ??Cant remeber

Do u like the crunch sound when u eat chips or cucumbers ??Cucumbers

Apple juice or grape juice ??Apple juice

Sweetest person on this forum ?? funniest ??Sweetsh. Her name makes her seem twice as sweet as maybe she is. Funniest! Dont know. Maybe I am.

If i gave you a mic & i asked u to say ONE sentence to the WHOLE world what would it be?I have been waiting to say this to the whole world. YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF PUFTERS!

'''Sweetest person on this forum ?? funniest ??Sweetsh. Her name makes her seem twice as sweet as maybe she is. Funniest! Dont know. Maybe I am.''' >>> yeah, u r !

Offline Exam_Terrified

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #298 on: June 23, 2009, 10:02:27 am »
Is there anybody you wish you could see ?? ( like how zainy wants to c her friend now  Grin) >>> yeah, very much.

How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking ?? >>> not a lot of times.

When was the last time you held hands with someone ?? >>> really don't remember

What thought made you cry last ?? >>> wont c my uncle nymore

Whats one thing that makes u melt in opposite gender ?? >>> voice.

Do u write a diary/jornal ?? >>> yeah, some days.

Have u ever lost track of what ur saying while u were talking ?? (happens A LOT to me,i feel like im drunk or sth) [b>>>]yub, when 2 specific thought some rushing to my mind[/b]

Which is more comfy ?? Sleeping on ur sides,back,or stomach ?? >>> stomach of course.

Whats one bad thing that u secretly have said to urself bout a friend ?? (umm. u cn go far if u want) >>> what a *censored* ??

When was the last time you really wanted to punch someone in their face ?? >>> yesterday

Have you ever danced really stupidly and thought nobody was watching you but somebody actually was ??  Grin >>> yeah.

When is your birthday ?? >>> in july  ;D

Do you like your name ?? >>>YEAH! its one of my favorites

What was the last lie you said ?? >>> yesterday  ;D

Do u like the crunch sound when u eat chips or cucumbers ?? >>> chips

Apple juice or grape juice ?? >>> grape

Sweetest person on this forum ?? funniest ?? >>> sweetest: i have like 3
funniest : astar cn really crack me up

If i gave you a mic & i asked u to say ONE sentence to the WHOLE world what would it be? >>> inappropriate to be said here

Offline Exam_Terrified

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #299 on: June 23, 2009, 10:16:10 am »
Have you ever made someone laugh when they were crying ?? yeah, whenever i see someone crying i do make'em laugh

Last kind of gum you chewed ?? nova

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing ?? city max

What movie did you see in theaters that you didn't like ?? dnt think therez ny

Have you ever had an imaginary friend ?? no

First thing that comes to mind when i say 'it was her/him,not me' ?? my parents nt believing me

Who is one person u r just most of the times impatient with ?? my sis.

Ever spin around in circles until you got so dizzy you fell ?? aaahehehehe, yeah. it was hilarious .. my bro. & i were bored, so he came up with it .. so each of us started spinning around 2 brooms, & the one who has more tolerance 4 continuing would of course be da winner .. i actually gt so dizzy, my back hit the closet & it hurt for like 2 days

Do you like wearin the hood on your hoodie ?? yeah, a lot

Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with a J ?? yeah

Pizza or pasta ?? pasta

What would u sell your soul for ?? a soul mate

Name three things you could reach for. headphones,diary,a glass

What's the taste in your mouth ?? chocolate,ice-cream

Best present anyone ever gave u OR u ever gave ?? a comic book

Without looking it up, which country features a maple leaf on its flag ??  Grin (testing ur general knowledge)
yes,its canada