Author Topic: Change in policies.  (Read 8660 times)

Offline Name

• SF Citizen
Re: Change in policies.
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2009, 06:29:49 am »
abdul, you cant justify yourself by bribing the people to allow you to cheat. whether you like it or not, your not allowed to cheat, in islam and in the forum. stop twisting the words to make it sound like its completely acceptable!

take it this way, ur in an exam room, do u go tell your frnds the answers during the exam because you should think about the "benefits" for other people as well?

Offline abdul

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2009, 06:37:26 am »
Brother.

Not during, but if you happen to know the question before then why not, or you can discuss it right after u finish ur exams. Once it has been done it becomes a 'past' paper. so we are free to discuss it as and when we want. And i am not twisting the words of Islam. I take upon myself, this as a personal insult. I have not sinned in this aspect of Islam, it is not cheating if you help people after the paper. i beg to differ from your understanding of Islam.

Offline Friends

• SF Immigrant
    • Earn Money
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2009, 06:41:07 am »
Brother.

Not during, but if you happen to know the question before then why not, or you can discuss it right after u finish ur exams. Once it has been done it becomes a 'past' paper. so we are free to discuss it as and when we want. And i am not twisting the words of Islam. I take upon myself, this as a personal insult. I have not sinned in this aspect of Islam, it is not cheating if you help people after the paper. i beg to differ from your understanding of Islam.
OK if u want to cheat make ur OWN website and CHEAT there to see ur website being close down.

Offline Name

• SF Citizen
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2009, 08:11:17 am »
Brother.

here is where you are wrong. it only becomes a past paper when EVERYONE has done it, not half and half. if cambridge itself bans discussing the exam, how is this not cheating? then dont take IGs if you cant follow their simple rules

dont you also think its unfair if the first person to do the exam gets a much lower mark than everyone else because he didnt know what was coming on it? unlike everyone else?

you are twisting the words, how is cheating good?

Offline CrEaTuRe_X

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2009, 08:33:31 am »
brothers and sisters,

it is wrong to only consider the benefits others will get and whether it will be fair towards you. at the end of the day if you share and help others, you will be blessed in heaven. Is that not the main goal of life?

God bless

You are stupid and an extremely annoying person.

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2009, 08:45:23 am »
abdul please dont mix religion with this, we can not discuss exams until 24hrs after they have been done because some people could get information from this, and if boards like CIE or Edexcel find out they can press seriuos charges, this has nothing to do with Islam, please remember Islam informs us not to cheat, but as u said help each other, check out the section and you will see everyone is asking questions and giving information, this is the purpose of the forum, and with all due respect do not critisize the forums until you have been here long enough, then you would understand how helpful this is :)
When they talk about me they say I be trippin
What they say about me doesn't make me mad 
I think they hatin cause they see me when I'm rollin
Man I can't help it that they really doin bad  =P

Big cars, Big wheels, Big chains, Big pimpin', Big money, Big Dreams ;-)

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2009, 08:51:48 am »
As was stated, this is a political rule, whether Allah likes it or not.

We have to take these rules into consideration or else the forum would be closed.

your right, but please respect god (allah) "whether u like it or not"
When they talk about me they say I be trippin
What they say about me doesn't make me mad 
I think they hatin cause they see me when I'm rollin
Man I can't help it that they really doin bad  =P

Big cars, Big wheels, Big chains, Big pimpin', Big money, Big Dreams ;-)

Q80BOY

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2009, 09:06:12 am »
lol abdul,

u remind me of all the people in speaker's corner (london)  :P

look, this rule has been put for a reason:

1. prevent cheating
2. prevent the forums being closed by exam boards
3. prevent grade thresholds going up (cause of cheating)

and abdul, the forums are not for exam discusion if u still have'nt noticed  :) if u need help in any topic, from any subject ask ... if u need help in any past paper ur doing, post the year of the paper and the question number, and u will be helped  ;)

the forums are a great place to study and have fun, abd in my opinion i think its very helpful,

if u need any help, dont hestitate to contact me at any time,

thanks  :)

Offline QuickSilver

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2009, 09:08:23 am »
lol abdul,

u remind me of all the people in speaker's corner (london)  :P

look, this rule has been put for a reason:

1. prevent cheating
2. prevent the forums being closed by exam boards
3. prevent grade thresholds going up (cause of cheating)

and abdul, the forums are not for exam discusion if u still have'nt noticed  :) if u need help in any topic, from any subject ask ... if u need help in any past paper ur doing, post the year of the paper and the question number, and u will be helped  ;)

the forums are a great place to study and have fun, abd in my opinion i think its very helpful,

if u need any help, dont hestitate to contact me at any time,

thanks  :)
Ofcourse it is helpful, and who ever thinks the opposite has some mental retardation LOL

Good Work Mods And Admins

Keep It Up ;)
You Must Be The Change You Wish To See In The World

Offline Priceless

• SF Master
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2009, 09:41:55 am »
Dear brother abdul.... plz understnd der is a difference in an xam n a past paper, once v hv don't a ppr it bcums a past paper not 4 ppl sitting da same xam in da same session itself......otherwise hw wud u define an xam if da ppl alredy no da questions......this is not called helping........

this is a forum wher ppl help eachother alot n i hv nvr seen a forum like this......plz dnt try 2 change it.......if u wanna use da forum plz follow da rules.....do not try 2 change dem by bringing in Islam

it ll b appreciated.......n guyz letz just end da topic here plz :)

thnku....Take care
Don't say "God I have tooo many problems" but say "Problems I have God!"   Gud Luck 2 all 4 xams. Hope v all du well.....fingers crossed LOL

Offline guru007

• SF Immigrant
  • This is just the beginning of the END
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2009, 10:23:51 am »
Dear brother abdul.... plz understnd der is a difference in an xam n a past paper, once v hv don't a ppr it bcums a past paper not 4 ppl sitting da same xam in da same session itself......otherwise hw wud u define an xam if da ppl alredy no da questions......this is not called helping........

this is a forum wher ppl help eachother alot n i hv nvr seen a forum like this......plz dnt try 2 change it.......if u wanna use da forum plz follow da rules.....do not try 2 change dem by bringing in Islam

it ll b appreciated.......n guyz letz just end da topic here plz :)

thnku....Take care

Well Said !

A good end !

Offline hdbkiwi

• SF Geek
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2009, 10:28:13 am »
Hey Abdul, the 24 hours are over-it seems that you really wanna discuss the paper so just click the "IGCSE" forum and you can click on a Bio discussion thread.

:)
Excuse me... have you seen my sanity... I think I lost it. ;)

Offline MR.BooMBastiC

• SF Farseer
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2009, 10:29:37 am »
hey ppl......

be cool....

and how r ur prep. going 4 mcqs

Offline Priceless

• SF Master
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2009, 11:09:57 am »
thnkz guru007

n mr.bombastic.....rely gud idea...letz change da topic......well after bio p3....i feel xams r over so im soo relaxed wen i shud not b :P

so 4 p1's haha not studied much :D

hw abt u?
Don't say "God I have tooo many problems" but say "Problems I have God!"   Gud Luck 2 all 4 xams. Hope v all du well.....fingers crossed LOL

Offline hummer618

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2009, 11:12:30 am »
i say we bomb this site, my brother work in the international site Security, i can say this is a threat and he will bloc hows tht !!!

i go with allah not with u insentegrates