Author Topic: PREPARATION  (Read 1997 times)

Offline Christy

• SF Citizen
PREPARATION
« on: June 07, 2009, 07:10:32 am »
well i no all of u have bio coming up ... and then phy and chem comes last ....

but see i dont take bio and im revising day in and day out chem and phy ....

i was just wondering hows the preparation for phy and chem paper 1 ...

especially PAPER 1 chemistry i wanna no ... cause its not going too good and im freaking out ... i think its cause of paper 3 tht this is happening but i wanna no everyones point of view :)

help me to relax my self please !!!!!

zara

Re: PREPARATION
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 07:16:29 am »
haha..no bio for me as well!!!
well for phy m solvin pprs(old ones) atm...n neva started chem...but don't wrry...4get everythin abt p3 n concentrate on this one cz this is ur last chance to get an A or A*!!!

Offline Christy

• SF Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 07:18:05 am »
damn !!!! the way u put it makes it look like a do or die situation or a life and death morr likely :)

Q80BOY

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 07:20:14 am »
hey,

for P1, i advise u to go through any text book or revision guide u have, cause they tend to ask the unexpected stuff, also u should know the diagrams to many things .. its comes a lot as well,

you have plenty of time, phys is on wednesday, and its sunday today, so dont worry, you will be fine,

and dont forget !! past papers !! and for P1 time ur self, so u dont have trouble with timings in the real exam,

wishing u the best of luck !!

thanks  :)

zara

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 07:21:34 am »
damn !!!! the way u put it makes it look like a do or die situation or a life and death morr likely :)
hmmm....well its kinda like that....do or die...for me atleast if nt all..

Offline Christy

• SF Citizen
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 07:22:54 am »
thanks Q80BOY

thats was really helpful ... i never hav problem wit timing .... i always finish 15 mis before :)

thanks again  ;D

zara

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 07:24:45 am »
whoa.....15 mins prior...cool...
i finish nly 5 mins b4 n spend that tymm chkin.. ;D

Offline Christy

• SF Citizen
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2009, 07:25:54 am »
hehe answers are infront of u u just gotta pick one ... thts wat my friends say   8)

Q80BOY

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2009, 07:27:05 am »
in my bio exam, we only got 40 min, and i managed to finish the exam and do it again on the question paper ... lets hope the chem and phys are the same !!

zara

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2009, 07:28:06 am »
hehe answers are infront of u u just gotta pick one ... thts wat my friends say   8)
dats vot even i tll m frnds...but still v hv to pick correct answers...n i take so much tym in understandin dose damn ques...so its k i guess if i end up 5 mins prior...

zara

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2009, 07:29:18 am »
in my bio exam, we only got 40 min, and i managed to finish the exam and do it again on the question paper ... lets hope the chem and phys are the same !!
yea mnnn....inshallah but i want whole 45 mins...n i dont get it....y did u ppl got 5mins less??p1's for 45 mins rite?

Offline Christy

• SF Citizen
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2009, 07:31:15 am »
i just hope they dont try to be smart asses and give up tough questions ....

cause god noes wat the world will do to the people who did these papers ...

imagine who ever does the paper dies .. cause of them being SO cruel on the paper and not giving up and easy exam ... something relly bad happens to the person ... not death HELL no ... but something bad ..

hehe wat goes around comes around :P

Q80BOY

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2009, 07:34:49 am »
yea mnnn....inshallah but i want whole 45 mins...n i dont get it....y did u ppl got 5mins less??p1's for 45 mins rite?

yeah, 45 min,

but we were scheduled to begin at 3.00 pm, but for some reason we started at 3.05 om, and our dumb invigilators forgot to change the schedule, so we ended up finishing at 3.45 pm *sigh* i cant blame them, one is 80 years old and still wears a skirt and puts on makeup, another comes in waering a black hood that makes her trip after every step, the other has a huge tummy (2m forward), and last but not least the head invigilator does'nt stay in the exam hall, she just delivers the papers and goes away ...

what a school  :)

Offline Christy

• SF Citizen
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2009, 07:36:50 am »

yeah, 45 min,

but we were scheduled to begin at 3.00 pm, but for some reason we started at 3.05 om, and our dumb invigilators forgot to change the schedule, so we ended up finishing at 3.45 pm *sigh* i cant blame them, one is 80 years old and still wears a skirt and puts on makeup, another comes in waering a black hood that makes her trip after every step, the other has a huge tummy (2m forward), and last but not least the head invigilator does'nt stay in the exam hall, she just delivers the papers and goes away ...

ohh Q8OBOY i feel soooo sorry for u .... but tht was cracking up u hav no idea ....

wat a good way to start studying chem  :P

thanks for the laugh

zara

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2009, 07:37:03 am »
yeah, 45 min,

hehe....lolll....yea exactly wat a skool uv got!!!!
all the best for nxt pprs m8 in company of them...loll..