Author Topic: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.....PLEASE HELP  (Read 1167 times)

Offline taymz10

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.....PLEASE HELP
« on: June 06, 2009, 07:15:10 pm »
Excuse me first of all, I'm quite new here, and I really wanted to try out this site. Can anyone please help me, I need the English First Language 0500 Paper 2 (Extended) for the year 1998. It's extremely important and if anyone can post any links or tell me where to I would really really appreciate it. PLEASE THIS IS QUITE URGENT!

Thank You All

Offline hmh

• SF Geek
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.....PLEASE HELP
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 07:32:56 pm »
Excuse me first of all, I'm quite new here, and I really wanted to try out this site. Can anyone please help me, I need the English First Language 0500 Paper 2 (Extended) for the year 1998. It's extremely important and if anyone can post any links or tell me where to I would really really appreciate it. PLEASE THIS IS QUITE URGENT!

Thank You All

well... first and the last link i knw is www.freeexampapers.com   u can try it there.. and if not.. then google xtremepapers.com  something like tht ... maybe u find it there.. m not sure

Hope tht helps :)
Help Yourself! And Everyone gets involved to take you to your destination!!

Offline theigstudent

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 08:29:46 pm »

Thank You All

welcome to this forum
ya www.freeexampapers.com is the site try out there
<3 datz da way it izzzzzzzzzz <3

Offline hmh

• SF Geek
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 11:10:23 pm »

Thank You All

Hoping tht u got all the papers you wanted? Gud luck studying and best wishes for exams :)
Help Yourself! And Everyone gets involved to take you to your destination!!