Author Topic: Physics Discussion HERE ONLY!  (Read 32234 times)

Re: Physics Discussion HERE ONLY!
« Reply #135 on: June 05, 2009, 04:34:40 pm »
am i the only one who actually wrote 30 degrees to direction of road?  ???

i got 29 degrees

i got 11.2 cm, thus 5600 N, you?..later i used cosine rule to just confirm the length, according to that, right answer was 11.19..so im safe there atleast.

« Reply #136 on: June 05, 2009, 04:37:16 pm »
hey guys for the water and damp cloth question, is it because water have higher thermal capacity than air so when its hot weather it will not heat up much keeping the milk cool?
for the diode thing in paper 32 i wrote a
but ppl i did a huge mistake in da kinetic energy thingy i wrote mv2 but i forgot to square da value so i got 45000 alll calculations i did were rytt but bcoz of da first value i got all othr values wrong n da last one i still got 1:2 bcoz u get 1.5 so will i loose complete ten marks ny idea how many marks can i get for da question

pls repllyy

if you got the first kinetic energy value wrong, using the wrong formula, youll lose 3 marks, if you used the wrong value correctly to find 10% and all..you can get those 3 marks..the half mass, was independant of everything...and about the last q you had to find the kinetic energy again..if you used the wrong formula again, youll lose 3 marks too..but if you used the formula right, you might just get those too..

Offline MR.BooMBastiC

• SF Farseer
« Reply #137 on: June 05, 2009, 04:37:40 pm »
5600n is correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline esum0209

« Reply #138 on: June 05, 2009, 04:38:18 pm »
i got 11.2 cm, thus 5600 N, you?..later i used cosine rule to just confirm the length, according to that, right answer was 11.19..so im safe there atleast.

yeh i got tht too

Offline IG DUDE

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #139 on: June 05, 2009, 04:39:02 pm »
is this correct for the variation of current in da diode thing

YES its rite

Offline girl_92

• SF Geek
« Reply #140 on: June 05, 2009, 04:39:41 pm »
The pressure question was first 540 000
then b)i) was 54000
then c was 3750
then the fraction was 1/8

the electricity question had 0 in the first 2 values and 0.33 A and 0.9 resistance..

the angle of refraction
i wrote was 21 or 22 but im sure its wrong as i forgot to divide refractive index by 1..
and the speed was 2 * 10^8
resultant force = 5600N

and the diode was A..

and i also wrote micrometer..

and choose steel instead of concrete + aluminium..

the force was also 84 N..
and the pressure 0.0 something
wat else is there??

im second varient By the way..
but ppl i did a huge mistake in da kinetic energy thingy i wrote mv2 but i forgot to square da value so i got 45000 alll calculations i did were rytt but bcoz of da first value i got all othr values wrong n da last one i still got 1:2 bcoz u get 1.5 so will i loose complete ten marks ny idea how many marks can i get for da question

pls repllyy

n ofcourse i wrote gm tube which i think is absolutely wrong bcoz it is used 2 c if the thickness is constant or not not the magnitude off dA thickness i wrote it cuz i didint read da question properly >:(

pls repply
some people sleep to dream while othrs wakeup to follow dem im the second type how abt u

Offline leebux101

• SF Geek
« Reply #141 on: June 05, 2009, 04:39:54 pm »
My fraction was 1/8 too. The people who are saying that the Air Goes Slower When Its Heavier are just trying to think too smartly. I tried that in my math exam, and now its a guaranteed mark loss.
I wrote the diode as A. A IS CORRECT. I dont know how ppl got C and D.
Thank you!!!! i did A too!!!! it btr be correct....thankyou soo much!!!
+rep for u!!

Offline ghostt

« Reply #142 on: June 05, 2009, 04:40:51 pm »
esso i did the same thing but i dont wether it is correct or nott :D :P

Offline IG DUDE

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #143 on: June 05, 2009, 04:42:18 pm »
My fraction was 1/8 too. The people who are saying that the Air Goes Slower When Its Heavier are just trying to think too smartly. I tried that in my math exam, and now its a guaranteed mark loss.
I wrote the diode as A. A IS CORRECT. I dont know how ppl got C and D.
Thank you!!!! i did A too!!!! it btr be correct....thankyou soo much!!!
+rep for u!!
1/8 is the correct answer but i screwed up in thid question i 4got to take 10% in the 2nd tyme!!! :'(

Offline girl_92

• SF Geek
« Reply #144 on: June 05, 2009, 04:42:22 pm »
hey guys for the water and damp cloth question, is it because water have higher thermal capacity than air so when its hot weather it will not heat up much keeping the milk cool?

pls repllyy

if you got the first kinetic energy value wrong, using the wrong formula, youll lose 3 marks, if you used the wrong value correctly to find 10% and all..you can get those 3 marks..the half mass, was independant of everything...and about the last q you had to find the kinetic energy again..if you used the wrong formula again, youll lose 3 marks too..but if you used the formula right, you might just get those too..
i wrote everything correct i jus didnt square it in ma calculator so all da values are affected
some people sleep to dream while othrs wakeup to follow dem im the second type how abt u

Offline MR.BooMBastiC

• SF Farseer
« Reply #145 on: June 05, 2009, 04:42:54 pm »
is this correct for the variation of current in da diode thing

YES its rite

Offline esso

• SF Citizen
« Reply #146 on: June 05, 2009, 04:43:46 pm »
guys i wrote A for the diode thing.... is it right ????

Offline ghostt

« Reply #147 on: June 05, 2009, 04:43:57 pm »
dont know *****

Offline MR.BooMBastiC

• SF Farseer
« Reply #148 on: June 05, 2009, 04:44:49 pm »

pls repllyy

i wrote everything correct i jus didnt square it in ma calculator so all da values are affected

dont worry u will be penalized onlyonce if u have shown da working and ur method is correct!!!

Offline girl_92

• SF Geek
« Reply #149 on: June 05, 2009, 04:47:14 pm »

pls repllyy

dont worry u will be penalized onlyonce if u have shown da working and ur method is correct!!!
r u serius oh my god im so happy
nywayz wht did u get 4 da diode thingy i got b