Author Topic: MY TOPIC IS DELETED AGAIN!!! WTF!! ADMINS!?!??  (Read 7594 times)

Offline sweetsh

• Retired Adminstrator
  • SF V.I.P
  • *Freedom
Re: MY TOPIC IS DELETED AGAIN!!! WTF!! ADMINS!?!??
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2009, 12:11:11 pm »
Again

Offline dynasty

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2009, 12:43:09 pm »
and hey why was my topic about masturbation deleted ???
and why cant they just post.. it was easy or hard thats not cheating that gives us more confidence and motivates us to study more ppl? helping each other out?

Offline PurpleKnife

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2009, 12:48:54 pm »
and why cant they just post.. it was easy or hard thats not cheating that gives us more confidence and motivates us to study more ppl? helping each other out?

This site is a forum about IGCSE's, GCSE's and etc.
Not, what you're talking about.
And, there might be kids here.
Please refrain from such behavior.
Thankyou.

nid404

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2009, 12:56:03 pm »

OMG!!!Come again...r u.......omg!!! that's something sooooooo gross.......... we don't need u to enlighten us on that.
Thanks

Offline sanity_master

• SF Farseer
  • its all comin to an end :(
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2009, 01:15:24 pm »
sweetsh is the worst???

u kiddin me.

u go and study and stop fooling around with criticizing ppl.......its our job to organise this forum.

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2009, 08:35:43 am »

hahahaha lmaoo, dude there are some younger children in this forum and some ppl whe are uncomfortable talking about this, we try to keep this forum clean, even though some would say ur topic wasnt rude or dirty and is a ntural thing.
When they talk about me they say I be trippin
What they say about me doesn't make me mad 
I think they hatin cause they see me when I'm rollin
Man I can't help it that they really doin bad  =P

Big cars, Big wheels, Big chains, Big pimpin', Big money, Big Dreams ;-)

Offline hdbkiwi

• SF Geek
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2009, 11:51:21 am »
Doesn't a studentforum imply that most members are between the ages of 14-19? Unless there are qualifications that are on this site that have lower age groups?
Excuse me... have you seen my sanity... I think I lost it. ;)

nid404

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2009, 12:32:00 pm »
Doesn't a studentforum imply that most members are between the ages of 14-19? Unless there are qualifications that are on this site that have lower age groups?

SO?? It is still a studentforum.

Offline hdbkiwi

• SF Geek
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2009, 12:35:19 pm »

yes-students who are between the ages of 14-19, and also some adults. Go check out thestudentroom and see what kind of stuff they have over there :P

nid404

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2009, 12:53:23 pm »

yes-students who are between the ages of 14-19, and also some adults. Go check out thestudentroom and see what kind of stuff they have over there :P

we r not here to emulate studentroom...if u r so interested u r free to join the studentroom.

Offline hdbkiwi

• SF Geek
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2009, 12:58:19 pm »

we r not here to emulate studentroom...if u r so interested u r free to join the studentroom.
I wasn't saying we should be the exact same as the student room-I was saying that another (as you put it) studentforum has topics like this-I have joined thestudentroom but I find this forum better-thanks though  :)

nid404

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2009, 01:03:24 pm »

I wasn't saying we should be the exact same as the student room-I was saying that another (as you put it) studentforum has topics like this-I have joined thestudentroom but I find this forum better-thanks though  :)

if they have it we don't need it....

Offline hdbkiwi

• SF Geek
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2009, 01:05:14 pm »

which is just your opinion-did you -rep me? lol!

nid404

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2009, 01:06:15 pm »

which is just your opinion-did you -rep me? lol!

i don't -rep any1...By the way my rep seems to have gone down..lol

Offline hdbkiwi

• SF Geek
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2009, 01:08:45 pm »
sadly wasn't me-karma action I think still on (I +repped you for being helpful on other posts :P) There seems to be someone -repping everyone-sweetsh, sanity, everyone is just going down...its weird?