Student Forum > Important Announcements

Student Shop and Student Daily

<< < (27/43) > >>

Q80BOY:

--- Quote from: astarmathsandphysics on September 11, 2009, 03:27:30 pm ---The cds will make you unique. They are not available anywhere else. All the other past papers websites are down or not working properly.

--- End quote ---

there are CDs that contain past papers sold in book shops everywhere i guess .. we have to be unique or cheaper than them

astarmathsandphysics:
I would be surprised if the all the papers on fep were in bookshops. And there will always be the latest ones on fep.

nid404:

--- Quote from: Q80BOY on September 11, 2009, 03:30:21 pm ---
--- Quote from: astarmathsandphysics on September 11, 2009, 03:27:30 pm ---The cds will make you unique. They are not available anywhere else. All the other past papers websites are down or not working properly.

--- End quote ---

there are CDs that contain past papers sold in book shops everywhere i guess .. we have to be unique or cheaper than them

--- End quote ---

Teachers in my school also get the latest papers...they have their user id and passwords from CIE...They print hard copies and we xerox them....the printing is still going on though
It works out to be cheaper....like about 4000 rupees(US$82 approx )(for all subjects' paper(hard copy)

astarmathsandphysics:
But that is not for GB of papers. Then there are IB and A level and GCSE and o level papers

nid404:

--- Quote from: astarmathsandphysics on September 11, 2009, 03:41:41 pm ---But that is not for GB of papers. Then there are IB and A level and GCSE and o level papers

--- End quote ---

Why would anybody pay for the board that they are not doing or the subjects they are not opting for....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version