Student Forum > Important Announcements

Student Shop and Student Daily

<< < (25/43) > >>

astarmathsandphysics:
The dns servers are updating now,

astarmathsandphysics:
Theshop has been a sorry story of delay and mess. We could host on our usual package cos of copyright crap, then our new host got the dns details wrong. Then I found after MUCH investigation that the new hosting package did not support msql and php so had to upgrade. In addition to which we have to buy an SSL certificate to process credit cards. Finally I hope, the shop will be ready tonight.

Q80BOY:

--- Quote from: astarmathsandphysics on September 11, 2009, 02:45:14 pm ---Theshop has been a sorry story of delay and mess. We could host on our usual package cos of copyright crap, then our new host got the dns details wrong. Then I found after MUCH investigation that the new hosting package did not support msql and php so had to upgrade. In addition to which we have to buy an SSL certificate to process credit cards. Finally I hope, the shop will be ready tonight.

--- End quote ---

sir if u need any help im here :)

i think i still have the username and pass u gave me 5 months ago  :-\

astarmathsandphysics:
What will this mean?

The people who run the shop will be able to sell cds of all the most important papers - A level, GCSE, IGCSE, IB etc

In addition to which I hope there will also be mugs, t shirts, hats, which I fear will be EXTREMELY offensive to exam boards. No doubt I will be quaking in my boots. Not!!!!!!!!!!!

Q80BOY:

--- Quote from: astarmathsandphysics on September 11, 2009, 03:00:59 pm ---What will this mean?

The people who run the shop will be able to sell cds of all the most important papers - A level, GCSE, IGCSE, IB etc

In addition to which I hope there will also be mugs, t shirts, hats, which I fear will be EXTREMELY offensive to exam boards. No doubt I will be quaking in my boots. Not!!!!!!!!!!!

--- End quote ---

who will create the CDs? and who will distribute them? how will we distribute them?

and i like the 'offesnive to exam boards' memoribilia :P ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version