Author Topic: Description Game  (Read 97500 times)

Q80BOY

Re: Description Game
« Reply #210 on: May 21, 2009, 07:24:23 pm »
The british prime minister looked into the mirror and thought "why me".Why did jeremy clarkson call him a scottish one-eyed twit.Why did the economic crisis come up during his term and not Tony Blair's. "WHY!" the prime minister cried out loud . His cold voice echoed in the room and reached Mrs Jeniffer, his newly appointed young secretary. She stormed through the door and was bewildered to see Mr. Brown wearing nothing but his boxers, "aahm sir, the US president is on line 2, should i tell him u will call later?". Mr. Gordon Brown replied at once, "for god's sake give me the phone immediately. It's the American president; you know that he's my best mate!" Gordon answered the phone "hey Barac, how are things going?" Mr. Obama was in the oval office, he has just signed ANOTHER treaty between palestine and israel "hey gordy, howdy things goin there? Mr. Bush here wants to give you some of his personal tips over how to control your stress levels." Gordon was excited, he started hopping up and down "wow im gonna speak to THE george bush, the one that killed thousands of people !!" Mr. Bush grabbed the phone "Bonjour Monsieur Brown! Oh man, i've started to speak french. i have daily lessons with Nicolas Sarkozy, he's the best teacher !! we talk about nuclear weapons and killing, oh i LOVE that man, any way lets return to ur stress problems, first u eat some polar bear meat. your brain will cool down until u stop thinking about anything else other than the coldness that's enveloping u, then u do daily yoga exercises with ur wife, this will make u bond' yup, that's enough! for extra tips i'm going to charge a smale fee of 99999 dollars only!" On the other side, Mr.Brown had already made a pizzahut special order containing polar bear meat and some fries for his wife. The minister of health barged into the prime minister's office "wait!! dont eat that, we have just discovered the first case of polar bear flu in the UK ... and if u eat it Im telling you, you will DIE , you will DIE. Mr. Brown grabbed a slice of pizza and gobbled it "hah, u want me to beleive u?? bird flu, cow flu, swine flu and now polar bear flu ??" The minister of health became red in the face "im contavting the WHO this minute !!" and he stormed out the office, Mrs Jennifer came in "hey sir, may i have a peice?
"What, you wanna kill yourself too ?" Jennifer was embarrassed "no sir, its just that im hungry, ive not eaten anything for 2 days due to the preperation of the world summit next month"
"Well you arent getting any !" The secertary ran out the office sobbing, she called her boy friend The Stig (he's the guys in the white suit and helmet from Top Gear who some say when he saw star wars he thought it was a documentary.) "stigy, honey, help me !! im dying from hunger and ur evil prime minister is depriving me from polar bear meat, heeeeeeeeelllllp ..."Sweety, Im out with another girl at the moment, I'll call you as soon as I get home." Jennifer collapsed in a heap and started pulling her hair, why me !! why me !! why not my evil step sister !!

THE END

Q80BOY

« Reply #211 on: May 21, 2009, 07:25:25 pm »
why was my post deleted? It's not fair!

u know why ur post was removed, fireman ??

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #212 on: May 21, 2009, 07:25:45 pm »
wooohhhhhhhhhhooooooooooo !!!!!
that was the BEST story ever !!!!!!

:D
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline Zain-Xa

• SF Overlord
  • I got an "I <3 ?" written at the back of my hand
« Reply #213 on: May 21, 2009, 07:26:33 pm »
AWEsome U GUYZ THIS STORY Ro0o0ocX

hahahaha lololloolololololol  ;D
What can I do, to make it right
Falling so hard so fast this time
What did I say, what did you do?
How did I fall in love with you?

zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

I'll be strong.. I'll be wrong.. all the love goes on.. Oh im just a girl tryna find a place in this worLD..  Taylor swift <3

Offline Anonymous

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #214 on: May 21, 2009, 07:27:05 pm »
why was my post deleted? It's not fair!

u know why ur post was removed, fireman ??

There was nothing explicit about my post. What is this, Communist Russia?!

Q80BOY

« Reply #215 on: May 21, 2009, 07:27:15 pm »
alright im addicted, lets start a new one,

any ideas?

nid404

« Reply #216 on: May 21, 2009, 07:27:45 pm »
let me finish it
jennifer to stag: hey r u feeding that girl a pizza.. i won't like it if u are, especially if its got polar bear meat.
stag:........................

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #217 on: May 21, 2009, 07:30:05 pm »
astar, are you  there .. can u give us a boost.

As soon as ur so good at the first story line ...:D
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Q80BOY

« Reply #218 on: May 21, 2009, 07:30:31 pm »
it's better when it started and ended with "why me?"

shows that EVERYONE has problems in life, not just politicians, or world leaders  ;)

Offline Ghost Of Highbury

• O_o_O lala!
  • SF Farseer
  • Namaskaram!
« Reply #219 on: May 21, 2009, 07:30:43 pm »
john jumped out of his bed with excitement and cried out..."HEll!..ITS FRIDAY"!!!!!!!
divine intervention!

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #220 on: May 21, 2009, 07:30:57 pm »
LOL yeah

wot shall we call it

WHY ME ??

Q80BOY

« Reply #221 on: May 21, 2009, 07:31:35 pm »
LOL yeah

wot shall we call it

WHY ME ??

yup  ;)

Offline Anonymous

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #222 on: May 21, 2009, 07:31:59 pm »
Almost finished now – Dennis chewed the plastic top of his pen thoughtfully. “Black…black seeds … no, petals of black – seeds? no, petals of black beetling grain,” hmm, that’d do it, for now. “Capture the essence of the flower,” he could still hear Mrs Cunliffe saying and he’d spent the best part of an hour trying to do what she’d asked. Dennis glanced through the window again nervously – it was early. Early, and he still had the whole day ahead of him for investigating. Funny that, again he could have sworn … but he knew that he often felt uneasy, often felt observed. “Get a grip, man,” he muttered to himself.

How about that for a start?

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #223 on: May 21, 2009, 07:32:39 pm »
Hey whoever +reped me, Thanks :D

Q80BOY

« Reply #224 on: May 21, 2009, 07:33:15 pm »
Hey whoever +reped me, Thanks :D

that would be me, for the great help in the story  :)