Author Topic: Description Game  (Read 104212 times)

Monica

Re: Description Game
« Reply #1335 on: October 21, 2009, 11:49:32 pm »
LOOOOOL!! hahahaha! so I am always shouting even in the story?!  :P :P this was funny haha!

No No Roxy! we need actually to get more characters in! someone Add ET in the story !!

But the first part and the second part are so much not related..later we should get to make Omer and Roxy meeting in the library and somthin happening to them together!! more thrill ya3ni!
and then Romantic *wink*  :P :P :P

Roxy ur turn!

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1336 on: October 21, 2009, 11:50:40 pm »
Once upon a time lived a girl named Roxy
Roxy was quite the dreamy girl
She is always found in the school library, resting her head usually falling asleep) on a fantasy book of one sort or another
One day, while she was looking for that Particular Art of Flying Book, her eyes reflexively focused on the Small Pink Binded Book, and out of curiosity she pulled it out of the shelf, and opened it. The book had 3 words on it :
DARE TO OPEN.
Roxy, however was a rather daring girl, and didn't hesitate to open it.
As she flipped the page, she realised that was the biggest mistake ever.
Rox's fingers were burning, she shrieks, but her voice was muted almost instantly
she tries to let go of the page and the book altogether, but its too late
A weird, Mystic force within the book assumed control of her fingers, and she could only stare as her fingers turned the page themselves
The whiteness in her eyes is now bloody red
An hour later, Roxy wakes up at the School Infirmary, her eyes were white again, but she still had a bad feeling about opening that book
"whereami" she mumbled, the nurse rsponds "you collapsed on the library chairs, librarian couldnt help, so she got me and we carried you over here, tried reviving you with cologne but that didn't work, was just about to stab you with this jab, but you woke up now"
Roxy assures the nurse shes okay, takes permission and leaves school early
The next day
In her school one day came a new Boy named Omer! Omer was a weird Dude...he always looked angry..annoyed..disgusted...and the only colors he used BLACK! black jeans, black shirt, black shoes, black accessories!
Roxy, being the nicest one she always was, went to introduce herself to Omer and ask him if he needed aby help.

Roxy : Hey, whats ur name?
Omer: What's it to u? (in a angry tone)
Roxy: Absolutely nothing. I just wanted to ask if u need any help in exploring things here.
Omer: Sheeeesh...why do u people have to get in everybody's business?! No I DONT NEED HELP!
Roxy : (her voice shaken abt to cry) Okay I am so sorry.

Roxy took back her seat..feeling hurt, humilated, she was never treated in that manner b4...everyone loved her...

During Recess, Omer comes over to a sobbing Roxy who was accompanied by her Redhead geepo friend Sherri
"Sorry about that, its just that i've been through enough "welcoming" students that end up making me the joke of the school"
"You've done enough over here pal, now why dont ya just go find somoene else to freak out?!" Snaps Sherri at Omer
Omer gazes at her wildly, "SPEAK..... ONLY..... WHEN..... YOU'RE ADDRESSED, GEDDIT?" Sherri looks away and ignores him
Roxy finally tries to speak, she looks up at him, and says "I never made a joke of anyone, i was only tryna be nice!"
Omer was gazing at her eyes, he starts breathing heavily, " We''ll see each other more often" and left
"Girl, that punk is crushing on you harder than a Truck with a bicycle!" Sherri says in a weird tone.
Roxy ignored her comment, but then resumed to it- "lol, yeah.. he seems pretty random. How did you get to know him if he's so 'not fond of introducers' ?"

gawwshh .. this is crapp =l
I cant writeee
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #1337 on: October 21, 2009, 11:51:04 pm »
LOOOOOL!! hahahaha! so I am always shouting even in the story?!  :P :P this was funny haha!

No No Roxy! we need actually to get more characters in! someone Add ET in the story !!

But the first part and the second part are so much not related..later we should get to make Omer and Roxy meeting in the library and somthin happening to them together!! more thrill ya3ni!

Roxy ur turn!

well maybe we shoulda made roles first
and no dont worry sherri, they ARE related, i have a way to connect them in my head, but not until somewhere in the middle
Nothing is worse than being surrounded by people and yet you still feel lonely

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1338 on: October 21, 2009, 11:51:28 pm »

Roxy ur turn!

you and your romance :P
Trust only mony to say something like thatt :P
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #1339 on: October 21, 2009, 11:52:29 pm »

gawwshh .. this is crapp =l
I cant writeee

who cares its only for fun
and yea, thats why i made sherri the one tryna match us  :D

yalla sherri put in something in there now

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1340 on: October 21, 2009, 11:53:21 pm »
who cares its only for fun
and yea, thats why i made sherri the one tryna match us  :D

LOOOOOOOLL..!!
:P

see Mony, you;re known as the "expert"

Yallah. mony continue from there.. and then we'll add on ;P

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #1341 on: October 22, 2009, 10:17:43 pm »
okay everyone, shall we resume?!

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1342 on: October 22, 2009, 10:18:49 pm »
okay everyone, shall we resume?!

lol, oh yeah ! :P
It was Mony's turn :P

Monica

« Reply #1343 on: October 22, 2009, 10:22:11 pm »
LoL! someone continue..Roxy u continue..then Ill do it after u !  :P

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1344 on: October 22, 2009, 10:23:48 pm »
LoL! someone continue..Roxy u continue..then Ill do it after u !  :P

no, no.. I wrote the last bit :P
its ur turrnn :P

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #1345 on: October 22, 2009, 10:28:37 pm »
yes, 2nd to last bit was me then ROx now its ur turn
but if yall are gonna keep on arguin then i myte continue it myself :P
and somebody ask noor to come in

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1346 on: October 22, 2009, 10:29:30 pm »
yes, 2nd to last bit was me then ROx now its ur turn
but if yall are gonna keep on arguin then i myte continue it myself :P
and somebody ask noor to come in

yeah.. you do that :P
And whyd ont u just ask her urself ? :P

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #1347 on: October 22, 2009, 10:31:30 pm »
yeah.. you do that :P
And whyd ont u just ask her urself ? :P

cuz ama be too busy writing the story duh!

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #1348 on: October 22, 2009, 10:44:40 pm »
Once upon a time lived a girl named Roxy
Roxy was quite the dreamy girl
She is always found in the school library, resting her head usually falling asleep) on a fantasy book of one sort or another
One day, while she was looking for that Particular Art of Flying Book, her eyes reflexively focused on the Small Pink Binded Book, and out of curiosity she pulled it out of the shelf, and opened it. The book had 3 words on it :
DARE TO OPEN.
Roxy, however was a rather daring girl, and didn't hesitate to open it.
As she flipped the page, she realised that was the biggest mistake ever.
Rox's fingers were burning, she shrieks, but her voice was muted almost instantly
she tries to let go of the page and the book altogether, but its too late
A weird, Mystic force within the book assumed control of her fingers, and she could only stare as her fingers turned the page themselves
The whiteness in her eyes is now bloody red
An hour later, Roxy wakes up at the School Infirmary, her eyes were white again, but she still had a bad feeling about opening that book
"whereami" she mumbled, the nurse rsponds "you collapsed on the library chairs, librarian couldnt help, so she got me and we carried you over here, tried reviving you with cologne but that didn't work, was just about to stab you with this jab, but you woke up now"
Roxy assures the nurse shes okay, takes permission and leaves school early
The next day
In her school one day came a new Boy named Omer! Omer was a weird Dude...he always looked angry..annoyed..disgusted...and the only colors he used BLACK! black jeans, black shirt, black shoes, black accessories!
Roxy, being the nicest one she always was, went to introduce herself to Omer and ask him if he needed aby help.

Roxy : Hey, whats ur name?
Omer: What's it to u? (in a angry tone)
Roxy: Absolutely nothing. I just wanted to ask if u need any help in exploring things here.
Omer: Sheeeesh...why do u people have to get in everybody's business?! No I DONT NEED HELP!
Roxy : (her voice shaken abt to cry) Okay I am so sorry.

Roxy took back her seat..feeling hurt, humilated, she was never treated in that manner b4...everyone loved her...

During Recess, Omer comes over to a sobbing Roxy who was accompanied by her Redhead geepo friend Sherri
"Sorry about that, its just that i've been through enough "welcoming" students that end up making me the joke of the school"
"You've done enough over here pal, now why dont ya just go find somoene else to freak out?!" Snaps Sherri at Omer
Omer gazes at her wildly, "SPEAK..... ONLY..... WHEN..... YOU'RE ADDRESSED, GEDDIT?" Sherri looks away and ignores him
Roxy finally tries to speak, she looks up at him, and says "I never made a joke of anyone, i was only tryna be nice!"
Omer was gazing at her eyes, he starts breathing heavily, " We''ll see each other more often" and left
"Girl, that punk is crushing on you harder than a Truck with a bicycle!" Sherri says in a weird tone.
Roxy ignored her comment, but then resumed to it- "lol, yeah.. he seems pretty random. How did you get to know him if he's so 'not fond of introducers' ?"

The rest of the week was pretty normal. Omer was surprisingly found spending most of his time on the school library, either by the astronomy corner or the Library's Nationwide Portal. He would allow no one near him while hes reading, and is always looking at Rox whenever shes around him with wild eyes; whether it was a lover's gaze or a wolf waiting for a rabbit, nobody could tell. Last day of the week, Sherri comes up to Omer
"Hey, i know you're new and all so your probably unaware of this, but Roxy is hosting a party tomorrow night, and unfortunately, she would like you to come, your parents won't have a problem with that i assume?"
"i have no parents, and as for you friend's party, thats gonna be tomorrow, the 31st, won't it? Count me in" Omer responds, his wild eyes suddenly dissolving into a mystic coolness
"Really, so whom do you live with?" asks Sherri, " I live in my uncle's garage, but i live by my own rules, he has no authority over me"

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #1349 on: October 22, 2009, 11:06:49 pm »
PEOPLE GO ON! ITS NOT LIKE AMA BE WRITING THE WHOLE STORY ON MY OWN NOW OR WILL I!?